Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never understood using Rue when it means bitter regret and something you want to undo. Weird for a baby. Hopefully they've googled the meaning of whatever name it is for #2

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she got Bowie from the Lean Machines, Leon, who is friends with Alfie. I remember seeing him dancing and being a general annoyance at Gleam parties. Their son is called Bowie, born last month 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or did mark spend a tonne on Zoe (plus he gets the kids and probably Alfie a present too) and she just spent so little in comparison?

Reactions: 18
Her presents were very toned down compared to previous years, however seems to be best as Mark always felt he needed to keep up and I always felt bad for him.

Reactions: 22
Anyone wonder if the blanket Mark gave her was a hint at the baby’s name? Like whatever type of flower that was? He seemed to put a lot of emphasis on her using it in the hospital/for nursing/etc.

Reactions: 1
Tbf she said his main pressie hadn't arrived yet. But yeah, she's still a douche

Reactions: 4
I thought the same about the gifts and have done the last few years. You can tell Zoe just isn't as bothered any more. Also think it's odd to buy someone a photo album of all their memories with you for Christmas, especially saying it's his "main present" 😳

Reactions: 6
You could tell Mark was quite serious about her taking the blanket to the hospital and Zoe just laughed at him. Ouch?

Reactions: 11
Anyone wonder if the blanket Mark gave her was a hint at the baby’s name? Like whatever type of flower that was? He seemed to put a lot of emphasis on her using it in the hospital/for nursing/etc.
Maybe we're not off when we suggested Daisy Deyes? Definitely thinking it's a floral name between Mark's gift and the wallpaper.

Pretty sure this is the blanket. No mention of what kind of flower it's intended to be. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-...lor=004&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

Reactions: 2
Florie/fleur? For flowers? Jovie I think it was on her list, it’s Christmassy and lends itself to Joe but could be reasons for also not using

Reactions: 4
The name similar to Nala is probably Calla, is a flower name and it sounds good next to Otillie so maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Florie/fleur? For flowers? Jovie I think it was on her list, it’s Christmassy and lends itself to Joe but could be reasons for also not using
Florrie/Florie was a name I briefly considered before finding out I was having a boy! It wouldn't have suited us but could be cute for their baby!

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or did mark spend a tonne on Zoe (plus he gets the kids and probably Alfie a present too) and she just spent so little in comparison?
Wasn't it the same with Louise towards the end of their friendship? I remember one year thinking the gifts she gave Louise (or Darcy?) weren't as nice as the ones Louise gave her. Soon after they stopped filming/hanging out together.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.