Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she just posted a story about Strictly. Weird that she'd break her "drum up interest" silence for that
Alfie's been breaking his silence for Future tit GaRmEnTs. They're probably laughing at everyone thinking clicking their stories thinking "oh! this is IT!"

Reactions: 4
Well she just posted a story about Strictly. Weird that she'd break her "drum up interest" silence for that
Thats because desperate Dianne has been begging everyone to vote so Joe has probably asked her and Alfie to post a story asking to vote.

Reactions: 5
Stevie is a bit leftield for me! Ottie is such a middle class name and can only think of Stevie Nicks! Zoe doesn’t seem like a Stevie Nicks fan, although I think she did sing with Harry Styles.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who calls their baby Teeny should be sectioned. Apologies to anyone with a child called Teeny who is offended.
Teeny is a name which guarantees your child will *not* be a dainty little slip of a thing. Like little baby Butch will grow up weedy and let's not talk about little baby Chastity future...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every name sounds fake with a last name like Deyes haha so i hope they go to a classic but trendy style like Eloise, Madeleine, Rosalie, Amelie etc

Reactions: 5
All of those names sound like nicknames to me and not actual first names. Imagine an adult woman called Teeny 💀.

I think the names Elodie and Carla (similar to Nala) would also fit the vibe for baby two.

Reactions: 6
I reckon the name they chose but then went against coz it sounded like Nala was probably Arla or something.

I

Reactions: 2
But what letter could they switch out for another in Arla?
They could switch the R for a Y and turn it into Ayla but that's much too exotic for the pair of Tories.
---
All of those names sound like nicknames to me and not actual first names. Imagine an adult woman called Teeny 💀.

I think the names Elodie and Carla (similar to Nala) would also fit the vibe for baby two.
She got Teeny from a movie, Now and Then, and indeed it's a nickname. The character's real name is Christina/Tina.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
True, but you say that as if they won’t pick a horrible name. 😅 (Sorry but I don’t like “Otillie”, and especially hate “Rue”.)
rue sounds 100% better than ot, ottie, and ottilie all together.
did she mention why the double name? and why it being rue? all it comes to my mind is hungergames, but I doubt she has seen the movies or read the books

Reactions: 9
rue sounds 100% better than ot, ottie, and ottilie all together.
did she mention why the double name? and why it being rue? all it comes to my mind is hungergames, but I doubt she has seen the movies or read the books
Genuinely she's said she got the name Rue from the Hunger Games. Assume films, as she's not the book worm she used to portray herself to be

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.