Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hermione crossed my mind too.
Now I'm thinking Amelie.
Or Harriet shortened to Hattie.
Amelie is actually a good one. It's similar to Ottilie and it has that ie. They also mentioned in the latest video that they like names that end in lie as well.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so set on having kids names that “compliment each other” instead of naming someone as an individual 🤣 everything for the gram and self indulgence.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine being so set on having kids names that “compliment each other” instead of naming someone as an individual 🤣 everything for the gram and self indulgence.
Seems a little nitpicky lol. I would also want my kids names to go well together as do most people I think.

Reactions: 32
When it comes to names it would have to be a whimsical, traditional, quite unique name. Think dungarees, dreadlocks, tree hugging, vegan earth mother names. (Love all those things btw).
Something Enid Blyton or Roald Dahl. Wouldn't even rule out Enid tbh.
Matilda
Harmony
Melody
Florence
Tabitha
Willow
Oh I can definitely see Tabitha

Reactions: 1
Off topic, Zoe does my head in but I love to watch people do Vlogmas. Can anyone recommend any (UK based) ones please?

Off topic, Zoe does my head in but I love to watch people do Vlogmas. Can anyone recommend any (UK based) ones please?
Quite a few are doing it this year...
Emily Canham
Fashion Mumblr
Inthefrow (she uploads twice a week)
Tamara Kalinic

Amelie/Amalie is calling to me… it’s most definitely going to be a name ending with an ‘ie’ sound to match the rest of them!

Reactions: 2
Seems a little nitpicky lol. I would also want my kids names to go well together as do most people I think.
Nitpicky it may be but it’s my opinion. Anyone picking kids names to “sound good together” are doing it purely for themselves🤷‍♀️ and in my opinion need to get a grip. Soz not soz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite a few are doing it this year...
Emily Canham
Fashion Mumblr
Inthefrow (she uploads twice a week)
Tamara Kalinic
Thank you. I have only come across the existence of Vlogmas in the past couple of years.

Hadn’t even heard of Zoe until then either.

Nitpicky it may be but it’s my opinion. Anyone picking kids names to “sound good together” are doing it purely for themselves🤷‍♀️ and in my opinion need to get a grip. Soz not soz 🤣
I mean I respect your right to an opinion but I don't really understand how naming a person CAN'T be selfish. You're supposed to choose a name YOU like for your child. I mean it's not like the fresh new-born can choose their own name. Of course they can always change it themselves later in life but... in 100% of cases, the parents are choosing names they like with no knowledge what-so-ever of what kind of person the baby will be

Reactions: 32
I mean I respect your right to an opinion but I don't really understand how naming a person CAN'T be selfish. You're supposed to choose a name YOU like for your child. I mean it's not like the fresh new-born can choose their own name. Of course they can always change it themselves later in life but... in 100% of cases, the parents are choosing names they like with no knowledge what-so-ever of what kind of person the baby will be
The conversation is about people purely disregarding names just because it won’t sound good with the siblings or look good on the gram though? 🤣. Doesn’t change my opinion that people need to get a grip if they genuinely don’t choose a nice name they like just because it doesn’t sound nice with others.

Reactions: 4
The conversation is about people purely disregarding names just because it won’t sound good with the siblings or look good on the gram though? 🤣. Doesn’t change my opinion that people need to get a grip if they genuinely don’t choose a nice name they like just because it doesn’t sound nice with others.
Sure but you're creating this random scenario in your head lmao no one has said they are picking aesthetically pleasing names. They've just said what kinds of names they like. They haven't said they need to necessarily go together. I just don't get what you're trying to say but i guess it doesn't actually matter so i'll stop responding about this lol

Reactions: 3
Sure but you're creating this random scenario in your head lmao no one has said they are picking aesthetically pleasing names. They've just said what kinds of names they like. They haven't said they need to necessarily go together. I just don't get what you're trying to say but i guess it doesn't actually matter so i'll stop responding about this lol
Because everyone is mentioned that she might want to make the names sound similar/end in a similar sounding way so I’m just saying that if that is the case it’s stupid? God this thread gets insufferable sometimes, just let people have a chinwag in the relevant thread of a gossip site for christ sake.

Reactions: 10
The only thing I check for when naming kids is what their initials spell out. Like you wouldn't want a Steven Thomas Davidson. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did anyone catch the name of the wall paper? Thats my bet 🤩
---
I got suggested one for Ellen miller by you tube she doesn’t do every day as she works fulltime but she does cozy vlogs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.