Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe click bait title in his vlog today 'meeting the little one'
Not sure how that's clickbait tbh nothing to say it was zoes baby and he quite clearly shows Tom the father and mentioned meeting the baby beforehand.
He does a lot of questionable things but this isn't one of them

Reactions: 8
Joe click bait title in his vlog today 'meeting the little one'
Tbf, in his vlog he posted yesterday he talked about going on a train for 3-4 hours the next day, he was hardly doing that to go meet Zoe and Alfie's new baby.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing something like: Ophelia, Josephine, Cecilia, Clementine or Winnie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m gonna say Cindy, so Zoe can really push her entire Christmas-Cozzzy-Advent Calendary-Grinchy-Cindy-Lou-Who personality onto her child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm curious what the name was they said sounded too similar to Nala

Reactions: 4
Not sure how that's clickbait tbh nothing to say it was zoes baby and he quite clearly shows Tom the father and mentioned meeting the baby beforehand.
He does a lot of questionable things but this isn't one of them
Also it's very clearly not the size of a newborn baby!

I saw a tiktok recently that was discussing Zoe's Girl Online ghost writing scandal. In the comments everyone was saying how it wasn't a scandal because she was vlogging the whole time and was very transparent about the whole thing. Tho tbf these are people commenting who are clearly super ride-or-die Zoe still. I certainly remember her being vocal about working with people to write chapters in the second and third books (and whatever else she's published), but I distinctly remember for the first book she wrote her really selling it like she was writing the whole thing herself. That's why it was a scandal??
I remember her finding a book that she wrote when she was younger and saying how inspired she was and really milking it like she was suddenly inspired to write and was working with some editors but no mention of "collaborators". Am I misremembering??? It's been years and I can't be bothered to look through all those videos.

Reactions: 8
I saw a tiktok recently that was discussing Zoe's Girl Online ghost writing scandal. In the comments everyone was saying how it wasn't a scandal because she was vlogging the whole time and was very transparent about the whole thing. Tho tbf these are people commenting who are clearly super ride-or-die Zoe still. I certainly remember her being vocal about working with people to write chapters in the second and third books (and whatever else she's published), but I distinctly remember for the first book she wrote her really selling it like she was writing the whole thing herself. That's why it was a scandal??
I remember her finding a book that she wrote when she was younger and saying how inspired she was and really milking it like she was suddenly inspired to write and was working with some editors but no mention of "collaborators". Am I misremembering??? It's been years and I can't be bothered to look through all those videos.
I followed her back then and I remember that too

Reactions: 6
I think the name she liked that sounded like Nala was Dahlia, Kate La Vie’s daughter name and Zoe is a big copycat with everything so wouldn’t surprise me if that was it.

I also feel like I remember her claiming that she wrote it herself and definitely not mentioning the extent to which other people contributed, but iirc she never acted like she had help at all besides maybe an editor reviewing it?

On the latest vlog they said all their names ended with an "ee" sound on the end except for one that was too similar to Nala, and Zoe pointed to one name and said she preferred it with a different letter. Some of the guesses on here are wild 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.