Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been following for a while
But after reading some names my final guesses are
Annie
Amelie
Connie
Harriet/Hattie
Maybe sort of theme to stick with Ottilie, long form name with a nickname. If it doesn't end with ie then she's on drugs

Reactions: 1
Sienna... Sienna Deyes?! I think the last video was purposely leading the wrong way with all the names "ending in ie" talk.

Reactions: 1
Sienna... Sienna Deyes?! I think the last video was purposely leading the wrong way with all the names "ending in ie" talk.
Pretty sure there’s a British p*rn star with a that name or very similar. So I hope they won’t go with that 🤣

I'm going with random French girl names. Anaïs, Celeste, Elodie, or Eloise.

Reactions: 7
She's doing the same tit as when she didn't post before she announced the pregnancy, trying to drum up as much attention and "has she, hasn't she, is everything ok" as possible before announcing (obviously hope everything is ok)
I thought the due date was more like next week? Although that's not to say she hasn't already birthed the second coming

Reactions: 9
I'll be honest I couldn't care less when she gives birth they are both a pair of out of touch twats. Is anyone watching Marks vlogmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll be honest I couldn't care less when she gives birth they are both a pair of out of touch twats. Is anyone watching Marks vlogmas?
I’m a few behind but I’m quite enjoying them. He’s a nice comfort watch when he isn’t with Zoe silent cry laughing and watching the same movie over and over again. The vlog where he put up the tree dedicated to his aunt made me emotional, Zoe is an hole for pushing vlogmas onto him so hard.

Reactions: 17
I haven't been following for a while
But after reading some names my final guesses are
Annie
Amelie
Connie
Harriet/Hattie
Maybe sort of theme to stick with Ottilie, long form name with a nickname. If it doesn't end with ie then she's on drugs
I think you could be right with Amelie! Sounds nice with Ottie

Reactions: 5
she had the baby on the 6th
You could be right about that.
The way joe was talking about ottie and the new baby in his vlogs sounds as if he knows shes made her entrance
Something about the tense change 🤔
And "I'm going to give this teddy to my nieces"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.