Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poppy said 2023 was her hardest year yet personally. I do wonder if she does have infertility and zoe having her second one hits hard. i had the same thing happen to me and my SIL. she had two before I could have one and my bil and sil are not very good at being parents. it was hard to watch.
if it is due to her fertility/possible pregnancy loss, then my heart breaks for her

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just caught up on Zoe after a year or so. So it took her getting pregs twice before Alfie proposed, and with a cloudy af ring. Shame for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg forget the cost of living the ever relatable Poppy Deyes has shared on stories that she's practising recipes for how to feed millionaires !!

bleeping hell just when you think you've seen it all from her entitled brother 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
poppy said 2023 was her hardest year yet personally. I do wonder if she does have infertility and zoe having her second one hits hard. i had the same thing happen to me and my SIL. she had two before I could have one and my bil and sil are not very good at being parents. it was hard to watch.
I really feel for Poppy if that’s the case.

I know her and Alfie are close. But it must be difficult to think that Zoe and Alfie have such a lot of money and no worries. Everything has come easy. Though Poppy has benefited from this as she’d probably be doing a “normal” job if she wasn’t Alfie’s Sister.

It’s nice that Zoe and Alfie include the family but it must be difficult always playing second fiddle. And every event has to be at their house. The others are just characters in the Zoe and Alfie show.

Reactions: 14
Omg forget the cost of living the ever relatable Poppy Deyes has shared on stories that she's practising recipes for how to feed millionaires !!

bleeping hell just when you think you've seen it all from her entitled brother 🤣
Question is who are the millionaires she feeding cause she sure ain't Zoe & Alfie seeing as they dont let anyone else host dinner parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question is who are the millionaires she feeding cause she sure ain't Zoe & Alfie seeing as they dont let anyone else host dinner parties.
I've just seen it on the Poppy Deyes thread nearly cried laughing who does she think she is, I think she's that desperate to impress the two millionaires in her family that this is what she does with endless down time but massively outed herself right there .

Reactions: 6

is she ok? there is so many educated and nice groups to copy from? or from chefs that feed themselves? why millionaires?
thats such a weird topic on tiktok I must say. the fascination of millionaires is honestly sad

Reactions: 6
The fact she probably thinks this is healthy even though it’s still absolutely packed with sugar 🤣
IMG_0596.png

Reactions: 10
1000016205.png
Was the engagement ring gifted?
I'd be hiding my face in shame too if that's the case.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2680213Was the engagement ring gifted?
I'd be hiding my face in shame too if that's the case.
I think they are just showing what kind of rings/diamonds you can get.
---
I think the poster thinks that’s Zoe. Looks more like Poppy to me 🤣. The brand is also based in LA.
No thats deffo Zoe.
---
The fact she probably thinks this is healthy even though it’s still absolutely packed with sugar 🤣
View attachment 2680190
Hilarious, anyone with a bit of knowledge knows when you make a smoothie it should have more veg than fruit. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s Zoe either, she never has short square nails like that? Plus I think it’s a bodged photoshop job, why are the nails painted differently on each hand? 😂

Plus Zoe’s ring has gold prongs and the ring in this photo has white prongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think that’s Zoe? Looks like her but the nails are square not her horrid pointy pigeon claw shape

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2680190
Also, the fact that she says it as if it's some sort of achievement?! Not only have they had fruit everyday, but they (most likely Alfie) actually MADE the smoothie themselves.

I've been making smoothies most mornings for the past 5 years (at least!) and this is the first time I've announced it to the world. If this is an event worth documenting, it really shows how little they have going on in their lives!

(I also feel the need to add that I make mine with water and a large handful of spinach, so nowhere near as sugary as theirs!)

Reactions: 10
I think the poster thinks that’s Zoe. Looks more like Poppy to me 🤣. The brand is also based in LA.
A lookalike posing with a lookalike ring. I find it quite amusing they're trying to tempt people into buying some kind of replica ring.

Reactions: 2
I did question it when I saw the ring model myself but then saw the price of the ring. If Alfie was that cheap I’d be shocked ha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.