Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo just showed up on my explore page and I burst out laughing. Why does Alfie look like he’s been copy and pasted in 😭
View attachment 2671108
but wait
her head is really tiny compared to alfies giant head -😂😂

edit: alfies last ig video, zoe is in pj shorts.
how hot are they keeping their house if she can walk around like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know he has his own thread but this one is more active ... I'm dead with this outfit and the way ottie looks pasted onto him 🤣🤣🤣
omg this has really tickled me 😂 Ottie looks like she’s just floating

• Haha
Reactions: 25
omg this has really tickled me 😂 Ottie looks like she’s just floating
Do we think she is asleep? anyway glad he's given us the picture we all predicted...him with both kids while Zoe strolls to the car hands free. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even in a photo with his newborn baby, he has to angle it to get the jawline in 😂 He gives me suuuuch ick.
hahaha, I was thinking the same … totally aware of the jawline and almost jutting it out a bit … or maybe doing tongue on roof of his mouth, or whatever Victoria Beckham is rumoured to do in every photo to get that extra bit of chiselling in 😂. He has real vain toyboy look here .. is he a fair bit younger than Zoe?

Reactions: 6
The gilet looks like something from a garden centre or the magazines that you get with the Sunday tabloids!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking of name meanings

Rue literally means ‘to bitterly regret’
Knell is ‘a sound of a bell, especially when rung solemnly for a death or funeral’

Zoe really chose the most depressing negative middle names for her daughters 🤦‍♀️

Ottilie means ‘wealthy’ which is funny/sad for Tories to use, then Novie just means ‘new’ which is rather uninspired but perhaps represents their consumerist spirit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thinking of name meanings

Rue literally means ‘to bitterly regret’
Knell is ‘a sound of a bell, especially when rung solemnly for a death or funeral’

Zoe really chose the most depressing negative middle names for her daughters 🤦‍♀️

Ottilie means ‘wealthy’ which is funny/sad for Tories to use, then Novie just means ‘new’ which is rather uninspired but perhaps represents their consumerist spirit 🙃
nell the way they’ve spelt it means “bright, shining” i think

i agree re rue and novie though, they’re still such odd name choices to me

Reactions: 7
I know he has his own thread but this one is more active ... I'm dead with this outfit and the way ottie looks pasted onto him 🤣🤣🤣
Also, I'm really surprised at how much of the outside of their house you can see in this picture. They're normally very private (and rightly so) about these things. I know you can see little bits in vlogs and stuff, but never a full shot like this. Very odd...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.