Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering from that photo she posted if she did have a section this time.... 🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering from that photo she posted if she did have a section this time.... 🤔
She had a fairly positive first labour so I can’t see why she would opt for a c-section unless instructed to for medical reasons.
She could have been induced which would explain a cannula (from my experience)

She had a fairly positive first labour so I can’t see why she would opt for a c-section unless instructed to for medical reasons.
She could have been induced which would explain a cannula (from my experience)
I was wondering this, as she also mentioned a spinal... unless she's referring to an epidural as spinal? I had a section for both of mine, so only know spinal as for those personally

Reactions: 3
I was wondering this, as she also mentioned a spinal... unless she's referring to an epidural as spinal? I had a section for both of mine, so only know spinal as for those personally
I think you can have either whether you have a c-section or not - a spinal is quicker pain relief than an epidural and I think it’s a quicker recovery than an epidural re use of your legs and no need for a catheter etc. I assume with her money she can request what she wants when she wants it.
I know she had back issues after having Ottie so I wonder if this is a reason to have a c-section if she’s had one?
She will soon bore us with all the details so we will find out eventually lol x

I think you can have either whether you have a c-section or not - a spinal is quicker pain relief than an epidural and I think it’s a quicker recovery than an epidural re use of your legs and no need for a catheter etc. I assume with her money she can request what she wants when she wants it.
I know she had back issues after having Ottie so I wonder if this is a reason to have a c-section if she’s had one?
She will soon bore us with all the details so we will find out eventually lol x
i always thought that a spinal and an epidural were the same thing 🤣 i’m due in 13 weeks guess i’d better go do some research!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same 🤣 also wondered as she was in a hospital gown and not sure who would opt for one of those out of choice 🥴

Midwife here 👋🏻 A spinal anaesthetic goes directly into your fluid sac and provides total pain relief (used for C-sections, but sometimes forceps deliveries which take place in theatre which could also be why they're both in scrubs in the photo), whereas the epidural goes into the area around the sac and only provides partial pain relief, used in natural/unassisted deliveries etc.

So based on what she's saying, looks like she's had either an assisted delivery in theatre or a C-section.

Reactions: 21
Midwife here 👋🏻 A spinal anaesthetic goes directly into your fluid sac and provides total pain relief (used for C-sections, but sometimes forceps deliveries which take place in theatre which could also be why they're both in scrubs in the photo), whereas the epidural goes into the area around the sac and only provides partial pain relief, used in natural/unassisted deliveries etc.

So based on what she's saying, looks like she's had either an assisted delivery in theatre or a C-section.
Didn't she have forceps last time?

Reactions: 2

Thank you!

The fact they're having photos before would suggest a section, over she's currently in labour ready for assisted delivery. No?

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine taking that selfie right before a forceps delivery!!
I don’t think she had a section either, she was out walking around at the lights thing only a few days later.

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine taking that selfie right before a forceps delivery!!
I don’t think she had a section either, she was out walking around at the lights thing only a few days later.
They didn’t announce baby was here until almost a week after she was. So the lights was actually 10 days after birth.. not out of the realm of possibility

Reactions: 3
They didn’t announce baby was here until almost a week after she was. So the lights was actually 10 days after birth.. not out of the realm of possibility
This is true, she just doesn't look like she's in labour in that photo so would assume a section. But maybe I'm wrong and she looks like that in labour 😂

Reactions: 1
How she fancies Alfie but especially fancied him when he was younger is just astounding to me. Like, there’s actually something wrong with her. 😐
Especially considering how much of an actual child he looked. Won’t get into the age debate again on this thread but the fact he looked like a 14 year old when they got together is still very odd :sick:

Reactions: 13
Same 🤣 also wondered as she was in a hospital gown and not sure who would opt for one of those out of choice 🥴
I was told to change in to a hospital gown when I went to the labour ward. I just assumed it was the norm?
---
i always thought that a spinal and an epidural were the same thing 🤣 i’m due in 13 weeks guess i’d better go do some research!
Good luck, hope all goes well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was told to change in to a hospital gown when I went to the labour ward. I just assumed it was the norm?
---

Good luck, hope all goes well ❤
It’s pretty normal in the UK. It’s only the weird American YouTubers who bring their own pink patterned hospital gown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s pretty normal in the UK. It’s only the weird American YouTubers who bring their own pink patterned hospital gown 😂
Anna Saccone always had those gowns (pink when she was having a girl and blue when she was having a boy) and she had 2 of hers in the UK. I know it was a very posh hospital but surely Zoe had Novie in a hospital of a similar standard? Although I don’t know Brighton so I don’t know if there is a Portland type hospital there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.