Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did question it when I saw the ring model myself but then saw the price of the ring. If Alfie was that cheap I’d be shocked ha
its the most trendy engagement ring of 2023 so I think lots of places are advertising them

Reactions: 7
its the most trendy engagement ring of 2023 so I think lots of places are advertising them
Of course, Zoe could never have anything original or unique because despite what she thinks she is neither of those things.

Reactions: 10
Sounded gross to me lol she always goes for weird flavours and mixes don’t know how she stomachs it bleh
Grim sounds so sweet. Bet it’s like drinking syrup. Juicing removes so much of the fibre and means you get a big hit of sugar rather then more slowly releasing. Not as healthy as she thinks…

Reactions: 5
Grim sounds so sweet. Bet it’s like drinking syrup. Juicing removes so much of the fibre and means you get a big hit of sugar rather then more slowly releasing. Not as healthy as she thinks…
without being dietitian mansplaining here.
it is true. if you consume sugar in liquid form your blood sugar will rise faster.

I honestly dont know how she can drink and eat so much sugar, I do eat snacks here and there but I draw the line with sugary drinks.
once in a while a milkshake and even that makes me feel awful afterwards.

Reactions: 3
So last night Mark went to see The Witches isn't that what Zoe was supposed to go with him to?

Reactions: 8
Ok, massive speculation here and remember this is tattle, so don’t come for me 👀

In this video, Amanda seems to have some male pattern baldness (although it could just be the lighting / angle), which is often associated with PCOS (an inherited condition). Maybe *that’s* what Poppy has been dealing with. It can make pregnancy somewhat difficult due to irregular cycle, and is often associated with weight fluctuations.

IMG_9081.jpeg

Ok, back to Zoe. 🙃

Reactions: 7
Ok, massive speculation here and remember this is tattle, so don’t come for me 👀

In this video, Amanda seems to have some male pattern baldness (although it could just be the lighting / angle), which is often associated with PCOS (an inherited condition). Maybe *that’s* what Poppy has been dealing with. It can make pregnancy somewhat difficult due to irregular cycle, and is often associated with weight fluctuations.

View attachment 2683913

Ok, back to Zoe. 🙃
I have PCOS, it’s infuriating dealing with it and although it can contribute to infertility it doesn’t mean you can’t ever have children, I’ve got a babe who’s a year and a half and one on the way! So if the speculation about her fertility is linked to PCOS, I do really hope she’s getting proper care for it, because it’s definitely hard to find a decent doctor that will listen, even when I paid private whilst TTC my first, they told me I had no chance of naturally conceiving and that I needed clomid - some diet and lifestyle changes later, baby was conceived naturally 🤷‍♀️ Just my experience and if that is what Poppy is going through then I can definitely see why she’s had a hard year in 2023.

Zoe seems the sort to point out things too that come along with PCOS so I can imagine being around Zoe is hard too, weight gain, hair growth in places it normally wouldn’t, hair thinning, acne, low moods etc etc just seem like things Zoe would be like “LOL” over to me (despite her own poor skin and mental health) 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have PCOS, it’s infuriating dealing with it and although it can contribute to infertility it doesn’t mean you can’t ever have children, I’ve got a babe who’s a year and a half and one on the way! So if the speculation about her fertility is linked to PCOS, I do really hope she’s getting proper care for it, because it’s definitely hard to find a decent doctor that will listen, even when I paid private whilst TTC my first, they told me I had no chance of naturally conceiving and that I needed clomid - some diet and lifestyle changes later, baby was conceived naturally 🤷‍♀️ Just my experience and if that is what Poppy is going through then I can definitely see why she’s had a hard year in 2023.

Zoe seems the sort to point out things too that come along with PCOS so I can imagine being around Zoe is hard too, weight gain, hair growth in places it normally wouldn’t, hair thinning, acne, low moods etc etc just seem like things Zoe would be like “LOL” over to me (despite her own poor skin and mental health) 😅
Just to be clear, I have it too, which is why I spotted it! So glad you managed ok ❤ managed to have mine with a little help, but yes, definitely hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It does perplex me how Poppy’s fertility and the health of her ovaries is such a hot topic of discussion on Zoe’s thread to the point where there is analysis of her mother’s hairline as a sign that Poppy may struggle to get pregnant. Zoe is clearly so boring that it’s come to this..
It’s could be any number of physical health, mental health, personal relationship issues that Poppy is referring to when she talks about struggles over the last year. Maybe she doesn’t want children…maybe she does in the future but it’s something else she’s talking about.
Maybe Sean doesn’t want kids. Maybe he cheated on her. Maybe Zoe is banning her from getting engaged or having children until after Zalfie wedding (kidding!). Maybe she’s struggling with body image issues getting frequent questions of if she’s got a bump or gained weight…

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It never ceases to amaze me how if a woman between the age of 25-35 suggests she's having a tough time, everyone presumes it must be to do with having a baby. Not everyone wants kids, or chooses to have them later in life which is absolutely fine. There are a whole host of reasons she could have had a tough year last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think a lot of it with Poppy's terrible year is down to Sean not fitting in with her asthetic 🙁

The skate boarding, work shy dosser just doesn't fit with the Oliver Bonas, velvet ribbons, cozy core, pottery and arts and craft vibe

Zoe is keeping her fingers crossed though that Timothee Chalamet will turn up for Poppy in 2024 and then she can feature her man on the grid and all will be well🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think a lot of it with Poppy's terrible year is down to Sean not fitting in with her asthetic 🙁

The skate boarding, work shy dosser just doesn't fit with the Oliver Bonas, velvet ribbons, cozy core, pottery and arts and craft vibe

Zoe is keeping her fingers crossed though that Timothee Chalamet will turn up for Poppy in 2024 and then she can feature her man on the grid and all will be well🤞
i watched one of sean’s OOTD’s recently & It was ridiculous. is he doing some part time work on a building site? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lets be honest everyone would have a bad year if they had to go to Zoe's to celebrate every event going.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_6959.jpeg

reminding yall that she posted this ☺

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How she fancies Alfie but especially fancied him when he was younger is just astounding to me. Like, there’s actually something wrong with her. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.