Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ottie's playroom is the most beige bland playroom Ive ever seen.
---
She just admitted they leave Ottie playing in the playroom by herself.
Personally I wouldn’t leave a child aged 2 on their own like that. My daughter is 3 and a half and sometimes she goes up to her room to play and even then I keep popping into her to check or keep an ear out in case it all goes suspiciously quiet!

Reactions: 16
Zoe the time has come to finally admit you've got nothing to give the viewers and put the camera down.

Reactions: 13
Also noted, she can’t WAIT to have this baby so she can stop taking Gaviscon. For her, this was the best thing after having Ottie.

Wow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A 2 year old should never really be unsupervised. They're into everything at that age and it only takes a second for an accident to happen. Neither of them leave the house for work, so there's no excuse really.
Do you think YouTubers/influencers, gey so self absorbed getting people to like them and validate them on the Internet and effectively make money by doing what they like and enjoy essentially, that they struggle to be maternal and put the needs and wants of someone else before themselves?
I know there's a few amazing Mums in that world but there seems to be far too many who just aren't cut out for motherhood and are not maternal in the slightest.

Reactions: 23
The main issue for me leaving Ottie unsupervised is they let her play with choking hazards like polly pocket so leaving her unsupervised so not a good idea. TBH I'm surprised she hasn't had an accident yet.

Reactions: 29
For someone who always wanted to be a mum she does everything in her power to be absent! She prob tried for baby number 2 cos she knew she could get away with doing duck all for 9 months. She'll have a third "unplanned" so she can do duck all again.

Reactions: 23
Why does she always use these grinch smile photo for her dp??? Her natural smile is wayyy better looking 😂
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0809.jpeg

---
Of course basic witch Zoe has got a Stanley cup.
Lmao tbh i love those bottles too made me drink a ton more water 💦
---
Alfie saying they had "more or less room service" for a week in Rhodes. SHOCK that they didn't actual venture out of the hotel, such a shame when there's a beautiful old town and coast right on your doorstep. Wealth is wasted on them.
But All this money is for the pizza pasta supply to feed zoe!!!!!!
---
, that a lot of women work right up to their due date in order for them to spend the majority of their maternity leave once the baby is born so they have that time to bond with their baby, and depending on how long your maternity leave is, your employer is not legally obligated to pay you a full wage beyond is it 3 months? She is ridiculous. If her content appeals to mums then it must be mothers who are equally coddled.
This is sad and so true. Appeals to 0.001% of the population

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
them two leavng a 2 yr old child alone to play is truly peak entitlement.
the fact that she said it and didnt catch how concerning that is.

usually the 2nd child is polar opposite of the first one. if the 2nd isnt as easy as ottie they will have a rude awakening

Reactions: 8

usually the 2nd child is polar opposite of the first one. if the 2nd isnt as easy as ottie they will have a rude awakening
And no doubt will blame the child, instead of their inability to parent.

Reactions: 11
My son is chaos personified, if they end up with a child similar to him God help them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Peak idiocy you mean.

Reactions: 7
I do really wonder if they are set up for life.
They are very outdated tbh, and the streams of fans they had before are gone and not coming back. Their engagement on socials is very low and I really wonder who buys the future self stuff Alfie keeps pushing. Also haven’t seen Zoe open up a PR package in ages so I wonder how much she actually still gets.

I think they have lost their joy to vlog (think I’ve heard Zoe say that before as well) all together, but they know they have to continue filming in order to pay for the life they lead and afford the luxury they are used to. Also, can’t imagine them taking another job, haha.

Hence the augustvlogmas or whatever they called it - because they know they would lose a lot of money skipping vlogmas.
I’m pretty sure they own a significant amount of properties that they are renting out. So yeah, I do think they’re set up for life.

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure they own a significant amount of properties that they are renting out. So yeah, I do think they’re set up for life.
Yeah, they perhaps would need to adjust a bit once their girls go to school, especially if they plan to send them to a posh one. But I'm sure they wouldn't need to actually work somewhere to make ends meet. They have investments.

Reactions: 3
Just settled down to read through my M&S Christmas food magazine, ready to sit back, relax and enjoy my evening…when all of a sudden I hear this agitating, grating voice*

*aka I turned the page and there she was
IMG_5969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.