Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do all pregnant influencers think their bumps will fall off if they're not fondling them constantly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Alfie saying they had "more or less room service" for a week in Rhodes. SHOCK that they didn't actual venture out of the hotel, such a shame when there's a beautiful old town and coast right on your doorstep. Wealth is wasted on them.

Reactions: 43
Just goes to prove that is down to sheer laziness & not because they are worried about being recognized or approached.

Reactions: 24
They will never produce content unless there's a deal happening. Greedy, money hungry, twats.
I always wonder why viewers find this so annoying. On one side I agree because it makes a vlogger seem less genuine. On the other hand: I also wouldn’t go to work if I didn’t get payed.

Reactions: 6
I always wonder why viewers find this so annoying. On one side I agree because it makes a vlogger seem less genuine. On the other hand: I also wouldn’t go to work if I didn’t get payed.
Well we understand they do AD's as like you say it's their job but couldn't they have filmed their engagement video separate from the AD video? it just proves they cant be bothered with their job and only upload when it concerns ££££££££££

Reactions: 8
They are set up for life so anything they earn now is a bonus and what they have earned didn’t require hard work. They have been paid. 🙄

Reactions: 9
They are set up for life so anything they earn now is a bonus and what they have earned didn’t require hard work. They have been paid. 🙄
I do really wonder if they are set up for life.
They are very outdated tbh, and the streams of fans they had before are gone and not coming back. Their engagement on socials is very low and I really wonder who buys the future self stuff Alfie keeps pushing. Also haven’t seen Zoe open up a PR package in ages so I wonder how much she actually still gets.

I think they have lost their joy to vlog (think I’ve heard Zoe say that before as well) all together, but they know they have to continue filming in order to pay for the life they lead and afford the luxury they are used to. Also, can’t imagine them taking another job, haha.

Hence the augustvlogmas or whatever they called it - because they know they would lose a lot of money skipping vlogmas.

Reactions: 12
When Alfie said he was surprised how much interest the engagement video received is a load of shite, for a start yes you announced it on IG but there were no details so of course the minions are going to watch the video also just because your not interested in your own engagement doesn't mean the fans arn't.

Reactions: 10
Don’t underestimate how well they are paid. Father of daughters got paid £15K for a road safety ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she went on for so long in that new video about children’s toys… as if anyone cares wtf?

Reactions: 5
Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn!

Hi guys,

I ‘watched’ the engagement video - i.e. I fast forwarded the sitting on the floor in her walk in wardrobe room, putting make up on chat to camera bit, and then it got to the end of the timeline and I realised that was the WHOLE video. I’m sure I didn’t miss much.

I then watched this evenings video which just seemed like filler in order to appease her paymasters at Sky.
The acid reflux thing. I’m sure it is unpleasant but it really annoys me how pampered this ridiculous woman is. How many pregnant women have the luxury of sitting around at home after two back to back holidays. She is clearly oblivious, despite the fact that she employs staff, that a lot of women work right up to their due date in order for them to spend the majority of their maternity leave once the baby is born so they have that time to bond with their baby, and depending on how long your maternity leave is, your employer is not legally obligated to pay you a full wage beyond is it 3 months? She is ridiculous. If her content appeals to mums then it must be mothers who are equally coddled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don’t underestimate how well they are paid. Father of daughters got paid £15K for a road safety ad.
Yea but with their expenses they probably need the money too (especially if Zoe keeps disappearing and doesnt film). I heard before that you don’t get that much from youtube views themselves, so the adds are their main income, I assume.

I also wonder how much it costs Alfie to keep future self up and running cause no way that the sales take care of that :’-)

Reactions: 1
Alfie saying they had "more or less room service" for a week in Rhodes. SHOCK that they didn't actual venture out of the hotel, such a shame when there's a beautiful old town and coast right on your doorstep. Wealth is wasted on them.
It's no wonder they don't holiday with Joe and Dianne then. Zoe would be reaching for the smelling salts just thinking of them gadding around exploring.

It makes me sad that she has enough money to avoid the NHS waiting lists to see a psychotherapist that could probably give her more help than a tape to listen to, but doesn't seem to want to do it. (I wish I could have afforded to do that.)

Reactions: 14
I do really wonder if they are set up for life.
They are very outdated tbh, and the streams of fans they had before are gone and not coming back. Their engagement on socials is very low and I really wonder who buys the future self stuff Alfie keeps pushing. Also haven’t seen Zoe open up a PR package in ages so I wonder how much she actually still gets.

I think they have lost their joy to vlog (think I’ve heard Zoe say that before as well) all together, but they know they have to continue filming in order to pay for the life they lead and afford the luxury they are used to. Also, can’t imagine them taking another job, haha.

Hence the augustvlogmas or whatever they called it - because they know they would lose a lot of money skipping vlogmas.
They will have sought financial advice and invested it well. I think they still rent out their previous house. I think Alfie also has property that he rents out. They may still need to earn something, but I doubt they need much!
Now they are outdated, but 6-7 years ago Zoe was hot property. She was the girl that all the brands wanted to work with.
I think that ‘Vlogust’ was a way of catching up with all the adverts she didn’t post (and was possibly already paid for) whilst she was lying in bed for three months.

Reactions: 12
Ottie's playroom is the most beige bland playroom Ive ever seen.
---
She just admitted they leave Ottie playing in the playroom by herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ottie's playroom is the most beige bland playroom Ive ever seen.
---
She just admitted they leave Ottie playing in the playroom by herself.
“Ottie, how many beige things can you count in this room?”

I know she is a cleaver girl, but can she count up to 1000?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she is such a twit moaning cause Ottie put a load of toys in a basket Zoe had emptied the night before. That's what a playroom is for FFS to play!
---
How to alienate your viewers...talk about kids toys for 30 minutes:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.