Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don’t forget besties with the Saccone jolys, then not

maybe it was when Jonathan joly was ‘outing’ them kissing and exploiting zalfie for content? But zoe was equally using their kids for content lol, I remember her talking about being obsessed with them, often vlogging going to visit them and filming himself on the sofa watching their vlogs with glee lol.
I don’t think they had any contact after Alfie went on that podcast shunning family vloggers (ironically). But the creepy dad was trying for a long time to get Alfies attention through videos and he was getting completely blanked 🤣

Getting that big non-mansion was the worst thing she could have ever done for herself, she was very “you need to come to me” before but she never visits people now unless it’s the Deyes or her mum in her back garden. What a boring life.

Reactions: 17
Does zoe ever spend any quality time with her mum that isn't just dropping off or collecting ottie?
I watched Joe's new vlog, he went for a long run with his mum in the countryside chatting about when he was younger jumping in cow pats in new school shoes which she would have to clean and if he did it again whilst vlogging she wouldn't clean his trainers
Should have guessed he would do that to be honest 🤔
It's nice to see with his two businesses, youtube, strictly podcast he still makes the time for the important things
can't think if zoes ever voluntarily had a catch up or gone for a walk/shopping you know just made time for her own family.

Reactions: 27
I find it funny in her latest video when she's talking about the books she's read. It's all popular books which have been out for ages and she talks about them like she's discovered new books.

Reactions: 21
I find it funny in her latest video when she's talking about the books she's read. It's all popular books which have been out for ages and she talks about them like she's discovered new books.
That's because she is a basic witch. Hasn't got one original thought of her own.

Reactions: 16
Yep. I read very broadly so I often read popular, "book club pick" books among others so i don't think there's a problem with that but it's the total lack of self awareness. No "I know I'm late to the party", "I totally missed this when it came out" or "I'm sure you've all heard of this one" to caveat her reading commentary.

Also, like, who looks to Zoe Slug for book commentary? 🤣

Reactions: 17
Yep. I read very broadly so I often read popular, "book club pick" books among others so i don't think there's a problem with that but it's the total lack of self awareness. No "I know I'm late to the party", "I totally missed this when it came out" or "I'm sure you've all heard of this one" to caveat her reading commentary.

Also, like, who looks to Zoe Slug for book commentary? 🤣
I actually like her book reviews! I enjoy hearing her thoughts and how a book is "so good" and she's "literally obsessed". With reviews like that she should become an author. oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't believe how pathetic she's being this pregnancy i.e didn't want a holiday with activities because she's in her third trimester. Does she think it's all going to be easy once baby is here lol? I have a 3week old and a 21month old and holy tit it's hard. She's going to be in for a rude awakening come December if she just lounges around doing nothing for the next couple of months!

Reactions: 10
I can't believe how pathetic she's being this pregnancy i.e didn't want a holiday with activities because she's in her third trimester. Does she think it's all going to be easy once baby is here lol? I have a 3week old and a 21month old and holy tit it's hard. She's going to be in for a rude awakening come December if she just lounges around doing nothing for the next couple of months!
No she wont she will have her mum doing most of the looking after the kids. I never understood why she didn't talk or go in depth about motherhood/parenting but after seeing what we see I know why...because she doesn't hardly do any parenting her mum does it all!

Reactions: 21
No she wont she will have her mum doing most of the looking after the kids. I never understood why she didn't talk or go in depth about motherhood/parenting but after seeing what we see I know why...because she doesn't hardly do any parenting her mum does it all!
Exactly it!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they’re showing Ottie Dianne on Strictly. Imagine seeing your Auntie dancing around in Princess dresses at Otties age…my bet is Zoe doesn’t want Ottie too obsessed with Strictly and all the glitz and fun over the next few years as it will show up how boring her mum is in comparison

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they’re showing Ottie Dianne on Strictly. Imagine seeing your Auntie dancing around in Princess dresses at Otties age…my bet is Zoe doesn’t want Ottie too obsessed with Strictly and all the glitz and fun over the next few years as it will show up how boring her mum is in comparison
i seriously hope they are showing ottie strictly. imagine how exciting that would be for her.

Reactions: 22
i seriously hope they are showing ottie strictly. imagine how exciting that would be for her.
That much colour and sparkle would blind the poor kid. She needs a more gentle introduction to colour to ease her out of the beige bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok they’re definitely reading here as Zoe just posted on her story that she’s showing Ottie strictly 🙄
There’s no denying it. This isn’t the first “coincidence”. She also does nothing all day on her phone and is a narcissists so I’d be very surprised if she doesn’t sit there googling her name.

Reactions: 11
Why don't they want Ottie to have any colour in her life? No wonder she's all about Auntie Dot, Dianne's red hair is probably the only bright colour she gets to see (putting aside the fact that Dianne looks so much better as a brunette 😁).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.