Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread and YES ZOE FINALLY GOT THE RING! 🥳 💍🙏

while on holiday with Alfie's family for his 30th birthday he proposed to the slob and she's never looked happier TBH. Apart from that...

She zoned out of parental duties while on the flight and had earphones in so everyone else looked after her kid.
They came back from the family holiday in Greece just to fly back out a day later for a baby moon
funnily her anxiety wasn't so bad on the flight with just her and Alfie and she was having a laugh
once at the hotel she went to bed where she watched tv and then later they sat playing games😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On the previous thread someone mentioned Louise P stopped following Zoes personal account... has she got 2 insta accounts?

Reactions: 4
On the previous thread someone mentioned Louise P stopped following Zoes personal account... has she got 2 insta accounts?
She has a private instagram which hasn’t been officially proven to be Zoe but it’s pretty obvious it’s her given who follows it. Louise no longer follows it so it’s assumed she got removed from the follower list by Zoe for outing her 1st pregnancy.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I will say I’m very shocked she went on a Summer holiday right when Autumn was starting!

@Laughingforlife
Off topic but my husband has Russian in him and I’m always amazed when I see it in written format lol, looks so crazy to me, hearing it sounds like typical Eastern European but the alphabet is impressive 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was watching an a vlog from Autumn 2019 earlier and she said that she was getting into beige clothes! 😂 The beginning of the end! Poor Ottie getting caught up in Zoe’s beige era.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh I will say I’m very shocked she went on a Summer holiday right when Autumn was starting!

@Laughingforlife
Off topic but my husband has Russian in him and I’m always amazed when I see it in written format lol, looks so crazy to me, hearing it sounds like typical Eastern European but the alphabet is impressive 😂
Haha! The alphabet is definitely the easiest part of the language believe it or not!

Reactions: 2
I was watching an a vlog from Autumn 2019 earlier and she said that she was getting into beige clothes! 😂 The beginning of the end! Poor Ottie getting caught up in Zoe’s beige era.
I don’t see her ever getting out of her boring and beige era 😭

Reactions: 4
What about that other couple they were big friends with all over last summer, then they had a kid? Ah can't remember their names was it booker or something?!

Reactions: 1
She has a private instagram which hasn’t been officially proven to be Zoe but it’s pretty obvious it’s her given who follows it. Louise no longer follows it so it’s assumed she got removed from the follower list by Zoe for outing her 1st pregnancy.
Waited she outed the pregnancy? I missed that

Tbh, might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t necessarily think Louise did anything wrong. A bit thoughtless, maybe, but she didn’t actually say that Zoe was pregnant. I can imagine Zoe falling out with a good long time friend for such a thing though, Zoe strikes me as a witch of a friend tbh

Reactions: 60
Tbh, might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t necessarily think Louise did anything wrong. A bit thoughtless, maybe, but she didn’t actually say that Zoe was pregnant. I can imagine Zoe falling out with a good long time friend for such a thing though, Zoe strikes me as a witch of a friend tbh
Zoe & Louise were already on the outs after Louise yelled at her for refusing to work after a panic attack. So I can just see this being final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 31
I remember seeing this insta story, not for one second did I think she was talking about Zoe.

Reactions: 20
Why mention it at all... Louise is an odd one. She wouldn't want someone spilling her private life on social media. I can see why their friendship went stale.

Reactions: 38
Oh gosh she is so boring we are going through the same things again....

Why her and Louise are not friends
Louise outing her pregnancy
her private insta account
😴 😴 😴 😴

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.