Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't actually cope that in the vlog the pair of them went on about this huge to do list that required inviting Zoe's mum round to help watch Ottie, then they proceed to hang a garland on the stairs and in the living room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And go to a supermarket, and label things in nursery and fold clothes. All silly things that really are not even needed before a baby! Ya would think they would have a special day with just ottie before baby instead of getting her minded again? How will they manage two children

Reactions: 4
I'm still thinking the name could be floral. They said that the names all have the same vibe (floral) I think the name that is similar to Nala is Calla as in Calla Lily. Could also be Magnolia with nn Nolie/Nola.

My guesses are ;
Ivy
Lily
Posey
Rosie
Tansy

Surely they wouldn’t use Daisy lol

Reactions: 1
I want to see the names people suggested to her. I could see them using a gag one for real.

Reactions: 1
I love for the day when they do decide to go back to ‘work’ only for the work to dry up and zero people to give a tit about these two wastes of space. A girl can dream righ!

Reactions: 7
I want to see the names people suggested to her. I could see them using a gag one for real.
I swear some people were trolling them with the suggestions, that or some people are very strange. Poppy and Maddie came up a lot, which they would never use as they have people in their life with those names

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.