Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably to show off how "teeny tiny" her hands are (btw remember back in the day when she used to try compare hand size to everybody in videos, so cringe. I particularly remember when she tried to do it in a video with Louise thinking that she'd have way smaller hands but Louise had the same size hands lmaoo)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was all just to make him feel like a legitimate grown up. He's got the babies, the house, the businesses, he just needs the wife. Then he's a real man.😄 All his grown up friends are probably married. Not including Sean and Joe, they're like big kids.
Is he hoping people will take him sherioushly now?
I still see them both as a couple of teenagers playing grown ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That whole family. Not the parents but Sean, poppy, Mark and Joe even Dianne I guess act like teenagers. Dianne not so much because strictly but it's like they are all stuck in 15 year olds minds it's like a cult where you aren't allowed to grow up.

Reactions: 24
do yous think zoes and alfie have been watching dianne on strictly. i hope so, i think it would be fun for wee ottie to see aunty dianne on the telly

Reactions: 6
With the money they have I expected an amazing proposal. Even if Zoe didn’t want crazy extravagance (she definitely would have) he could’ve ordered them a special meal on the beach, or a picnic in a private cove, literally anything a bit more special than sitting on a sunlounger 🙄

He went all out for her birthday with a party and S Club and fireworks but gave no shits about the proposal that (hopefully) only happens once in your life. Feel kinda disappointed for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
do yous think zoes and alfie have been watching dianne on strictly. i hope so, i think it would be fun for wee ottie to see aunty dianne on the telly
Probably not. Dianne's wearing too much colour. Ottie might start questioning why she lives in a sad beige world

• Haha
Reactions: 35
With the money they have I expected an amazing proposal. Even if Zoe didn’t want crazy extravagance (she definitely would have) he could’ve ordered them a special meal on the beach, or a picnic in a private cove, literally anything a bit more special than sitting on a sunlounger 🙄

He went all out for her birthday with a party and S Club and fireworks but gave no shits about the proposal that (hopefully) literally happens once in your life. Feel kinda disappointed for her
yeah honestly he seemed to think just being in Greece was enough? I didn’t want an extravagant proposal either and when we spoke about it as a prospect for the future I told my husband “low-key and not in public.” And he followed my request when the time came but still made a big effort (decorated our living room, made me an aisle 😂 prepared a speech, like, unlike Zoe I knew what was happening).

Alfie seems really good at grand gestures but dropped the ball on this one. Zoe’s probably over the moon to finally have the ring but once the dust settles she’ll probably be a bit pissed off he didn’t make more of an effort

Reactions: 14
yeah honestly he seemed to think just being in Greece was enough? I didn’t want an extravagant proposal either and when we spoke about it as a prospect for the future I told my husband “low-key and not in public.” And he followed my request when the time came but still made a big effort (decorated our living room, made me an aisle 😂 prepared a speech, like, unlike Zoe I knew what was happening).

Alfie seems really good at grand gestures but dropped the ball on this one. Zoe’s probably over the moon to finally have the ring but once the dust settles she’ll probably be a bit pissed off he didn’t make more of an effort
Yeah 100%! I don’t know about you but after I got engaged I was asked excitedly ‘how did he do it?!’ constantly. Crap to have to say, sitting by the pool on holiday.

If I were proposing to Zoe I would’ve booked some amazing little cosy hobbit house type place in the UK, had it decorated like autumn threw up, pumpkins everywhere etc. Or Lapland and done it in an amazing ice cave as she’s obsessed with Christmas

Reactions: 17
Probably to show off how "teeny tiny" her hands are (btw remember back in the day when she used to try compare hand size to everybody in videos, so cringe. I particularly remember when she tried to do it in a video with Louise thinking that she'd have way smaller hands but Louise had the same size hands lmaoo)
If I had those hands I would not be showing them off. Zoe is naturally slim but even when not pregnant her hands, ankles and face show off that unhealthy diet and lifestyle…

Reactions: 10
She is just happy to finally get that engagement ring but if/when someone like Tanya's bf proposes and its a better proposal then handing her a closed ring box while on sun loungers she will be well jealous/pissed off. We all know how she likes to lord it over everyone and be the best. 😊

Reactions: 15
nawh i would be fuming if thats how my boyfriend asked me, not even opening the box 💀
Suprised he didn't just say "catch"
---
If the pandemic had not happened and they were not isolated together.
Otty would of not been born
and this wedding would not be happening

• Haha
Reactions: 16
her new ig post.
she is even having that grinch smile looking down at her belly lol

Reactions: 2
They will never produce content unless there's a deal happening. Greedy, money hungry, twats.
It’s so sad to me that they happily rent out space in lives / monetise moments that should be private & cherished between them and their families. I think it’s lovely to share happy news of course, but to the extent Z&A do (and of course other “influencers” in the world), it becomes performative and fake

Reactions: 5
Out off topic question... Can't find this youtuber for a long time. Maybe her name was Louise, she hanged out with Zoella often in the past, with blonde hair, and spaced out teeth (as i remember), a bit over weight. She had a kid or two...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out off topic question... Can't find this youtuber for a long time. Maybe her name was Louise, she hanged out with Zoella often in the past, with blonde hair, and spaced out teeth (as i remember), a bit over weight. She had a kid or two...
Yeah that’s Louise Pentland - I used to quite like her but that YT community has died a death now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.