Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always use these grinch smile photo for her dp??? Her natural smile is wayyy better looking 😂View attachment 2486105View attachment 2486107
---

Lmao tbh i love those bottles too made me drink a ton more water 💦
---

But All this money is for the pizza pasta supply to feed zoe!!!!!!
---

This is sad and so true. Appeals to 0.001% of the population
If all else fails, her and Alfie could have a street show as she continuously and easily pulls off the ventriloquist dummy look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just settled down to read through my M&S Christmas food magazine, ready to sit back, relax and enjoy my evening…when all of a sudden I hear this agitating, grating voice*

*aka I turned the page and there she wasView attachment 2486848
everyone else’s picture in that page look really professional and cute. She looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
at 44:44 mark: "I know everyone loves the wooden aesthetic. but kids just love the brightly coloured slightly garish, all singing all dancing toys"

zoe realizing beige aesthetic isnt something that kids love. amazing. she finally understood

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apologies this would have definitely been discussed at some point but what happened to Alfie and Zoe’s office/businesses? A-Z creatives is showing as closed on google and nobody seems to work for Zoela anymore according to linkedin

Reactions: 1
Apologies this would have definitely been discussed at some point but what happened to Alfie and Zoe’s office/businesses? A-Z creatives is showing as closed on google and nobody seems to work for Zoela anymore according to linkedin
If you use the search function at the top of the page you should be able to find the discussions. Pretty sure it’s just a case of it being dissolved though.

Reactions: 1
Just settled down to read through my M&S Christmas food magazine, ready to sit back, relax and enjoy my evening…when all of a sudden I hear this agitating, grating voice*

thats an odd bunch of ambassadors for M&S isn't it, who are they trying to appeal to?? 🤦‍♀️
---
yeah, I'd love to know the scoop... I think I saw the building is being rented out as easy in / out office space

Reactions: 4

Not her pic in the bathroom wall lmao! Plus the weird grinch smile ofcrs
---
Yeah, they perhaps would need to adjust a bit once their girls go to school, especially if they plan to send them to a posh one. But I'm sure they wouldn't need to actually work somewhere to make ends meet. They have investments.
*homeschooled* cuz zozo has anxiety!!!
---
at 44:44 mark: "I know everyone loves the wooden aesthetic. but kids just love the brightly coloured slightly garish, all singing all dancing toys"

zoe realizing beige aesthetic isnt something that kids love. amazing. she finally understood
Didn't she had a childhood herself? I mean what about the colorful toy she purchased from the 90s 😂for sure its thrown in the attic or basement or whatevs

zoe sharing in her ig community otties outfits
with the most browns and beiges. as if anyone who knows how kids play would put them in such outfits if it wasnt for a special occasion

Tbh, might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t necessarily think Louise did anything wrong. A bit thoughtless, maybe, but she didn’t actually say that Zoe was pregnant. I can imagine Zoe falling out with a good long time friend for such a thing though, Zoe strikes me as a witch of a friend tbh
always thought zoe was an odd friend, was besties with louise, then not, besties with gabby then not, besties with tanya but seemingly not anymore? dunno how long mark will last, think louise lasted a good 8 years?

Reactions: 16
always thought zoe was an odd friend, was besties with louise, then not, besties with gabby then not, besties with tanya but seemingly not anymore? dunno how long mark will last, think louise lasted a good 8 years?
A few years ago, I watched a video from maybe 2013 or something where they were talking about how if you get broken up with, don't be shy regarding asking your friends for help. And Zoe said that when she was broken up with, she was always calling Louise and going to her house.

I'm saying this because it seems like it was actually a friendship where they were there for each other for some time. But now it seems zoe only keeps friends if they bring views.
Which would explain why Mark is sticking aroung. She knows her fans love her videos with Mark, and without him, she'd only have otter and her brand new baby to showcase.

Also, havent watched her videos, pls someone tell me nala is ok.

Reactions: 14
A few years ago, I watched a video from maybe 2013 or something where they were talking about how if you get broken up with, don't be shy regarding asking your friends for help. And Zoe said that when she was broken up with, she was always calling Louise and going to her house.

I'm saying this because it seems like it was actually a friendship where they were there for each other for some time. But now it seems zoe only keeps friends if they bring views.
Which would explain why Mark is sticking aroung. She knows her fans love her videos with Mark, and without him, she'd only have otter and her brand new baby to showcase.

Also, havent watched her videos, pls someone tell me nala is ok.
yeah her fans think her and mark are comical geniuses together which in itself is hilarious because in reality they just act like a pair of obnoxious toddlers. fair enough to mark for sticking around, boosting his career and always got a place to stay.

also cant stand when she's around joe, again they act like some sort of comical pair quoting old TV shows as if its an inside joke, i remember one vlog years ago when 'daddy sugg' made a joke and joe turns to the camera zoe is holding and says "see that's where we get our comedy from", made me cringeeeeee you're not comedians you're very average people who by chance struck gold with youtube !
---
well that's what you get when you're a bad person who won't even take proper care of your child.
not sorry for her at all. she's lucky he even proposed.
never understood their relationship, they have legit nothing in common except being as bland as stale bread

Reactions: 8
I also remember her having a group of friends from her hometown and she went back and visited them all when one had a baby? No mention of them as of late, none seem to attended her baby shower or Ottie's birthday either.

Reactions: 15
I also remember her having a group of friends from her hometown and she went back and visited them all when one had a baby? No mention of them as of late, none seem to attended her baby shower or Ottie's birthday either.
You can tell she’s of the mindset of you must try with her or she’s not trying with you (her family is a perfect example). Maybe it’s a fear of abandonment?

I never expected her to stick with her YouTube gang of friends when they all eventually/partially parted ways from the platform because they were just all colleagues at the end of the day, and as much as we all love some of the people we work with if they left we’d probably never speak to them face to face again truthfully.

It is interesting that she rattled through so many “best” friends though. One gone because she told her to grow up at an event and outed her pregnancy (allegedly), one because her and Alfie didn’t get on (as much as Gabby likes to say they did, they didn’t and it was absolutely evident), one because she got a divorce and pursued a different “career” in a different country, I’m assuming all her home friends because they went off and started their own lives which more than likely have barely any time for a social life which Zoe could never comprehend. I can see Mark staying for the long hall purely because he is a people pleaser and will forever drop anything and everything to be by her side.

Reactions: 8
In one of the new vlogs she said that one old friend came to visit i think jace or something like that. Guess she really is over the whole YouTube/socials think and only do it for money

Reactions: 5
And don’t forget besties with the Saccone jolys, then not

maybe it was when Jonathan joly was ‘outing’ them kissing and exploiting zalfie for content? But zoe was equally using their kids for content lol, I remember her talking about being obsessed with them, often vlogging going to visit them and filming himself on the sofa watching their vlogs with glee lol.

Reactions: 13
Lets be honest who would want to be friends with her she's the most boring, lazy 33 year old and its always her way or no way. She never comes to your house you always have to go to hers and you always have to do what she wants and please her. No thanks.

Reactions: 21
Thats zozeebo 😹

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.