Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah right ok - “Zoe, I think your shiiiiiick” *hands over box*
More like....'Zoe I was thinking now I'm a 30 year old siiiick tattooed up dad of two and it looks like we're going to be together forever, I've got something siiick for you. Here..*hands over ring box'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd have thought she'd be smarter about this and make a video just about the engagement and nothing else. The nostalgia viewers won't sit through a 45 minute vlog and she defininitely could've had more views. Her vlog is still just at 245k or something

Reactions: 15
That proposal was more for him than her by the sounds of it, he didn't even get on one knee, didn't even ask her and didn't bother even open the ring box for her just handed it over. If it were so perfect and she was so happy about it she wouldn't have told him to actually ask her the question whilst she had already put the ring on, she thought about it and realised he hadn't even asked her the question. It's just to keep up appearances because now they have two kids he doesn't want to look like he just has a baby mamma, he thinks he's too classy for that and that's why she's now his fiancé. Everything he does is about appearances. His fake adventurous hike he went on was pathetic, just done for appearance. If Zoe hadn't filmed him we would never know it was just outside, he even reads just for the image of it.
Wow, thats a bit sad really, but you have summed it up perfectly

Reactions: 13
are we gonna save the vlog where alfie and zoe claim they wont be showing ottie in few years anymore- at least in vlogs?
cause like, I don't believe them

Reactions: 12
He said he said something but he didn't tell us what he said.
Yes, he said he said a little bit before pulling out the ring. And she said she didn’t even have any idea it was a proposal till he was about to pull out the box (his heart raced), so he couldn’t have even been saying anything too romantic in his spiel or she would’ve surely been tipped off. It seems as if she wasn’t even facing him or looking into his eyes when he said it too, since she was lying on his arm.

When my husband proposed, it was pretty obvious where it was leading! Unless they are a couple who gives each other speeches about their love story and lengthy professions of love on a daily basis — somehow I doubt that!

Reactions: 19
I'd have thought she'd be smarter about this and make a video just about the engagement and nothing else. The nostalgia viewers won't sit through a 45 minute vlog and she defininitely could've had more views. Her vlog is still just at 245k or something
She is too lazy to do two separate videos. They haven't even sorted out the bedroom swaps yet, not sure why seeing as you do nothing most days and Ottie goes to Alfie's mums every Tuesday.
---
Although part of me thinks if it had been a big event for his proposal she might have done a separate video but he basically did nothing so not enough to talk about for a 30 minute video

Last edited:
ah right ok - “Zoe, I think your shiiiiiick” *hands over box*
That man HAS to stop saying that word. He’s 30 for goodness sake. Also, isnt ‘sick’ a bit dated. I swear this vernacular was around in the 90’s along with ‘trendy’, ‘big time’ and ‘mega’.

While i’m at it, one of the most irritating adage of all YouTubers is “i’m not gunna lie” which Zoe overuses frequently. Stop saying it Zoe!!!
9A9B7275-7C60-44FD-AC7E-BC89664D726E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That man HAS to stop saying that word. He’s 30 for goodness sake. Also, isnt ‘sick’ a bit dated. I swear this vernacular was around in the 90’s along with ‘trendy’, ‘big time’ and ‘mega’.

While i’m at it, one of the most irritating adage of all YouTubers is “i’m not gunna lie” which Zoe overuses frequently. Stop saying it Zoe!!!View attachment 2478646
It was even worse when Zoe went through a phase of saying it a few years ago !

Reactions: 4
She has a private instagram which hasn’t been officially proven to be Zoe but it’s pretty obvious it’s her given who follows it. Louise no longer follows it so it’s assumed she got removed from the follower list by Zoe for outing her 1st pregnancy.
What Louise outed her preg ? When ? I did not know this

Reactions: 1
What Louise outed her preg ? When ? I did not know this
Here you go

Reactions: 8
Here you go
am i the only person who didn’t actually think louise “outed” her? i think louise is annoying AF don’t get me wrong, but she gave no indication it was zoe on that instagram story she wrote, it could have been anyone. people just happened to guess it was zoe

am i the only person who didn’t actually think louise “outed” her? i think louise is annoying AF don’t get me wrong, but she gave no indication it was zoe on that instagram story she wrote, it could have been anyone. people just happened to guess it was zoe
Yeah I don’t personally think she outed her but I can see why Zoe probably felt that way. Louise really could have just not said anything at all, she did confirm it was Zoe she was talking about when Zoe finally announce by saying something along the lines of “remember when I said there was someone else that was pregnant” or whatever waffle it was she put which probably pissed Zoe off even more.

Reactions: 13
Definitely not, I said the same a few days ago, I don’t think she outed her at all. People act like she posted a pregnancy announcement for Zoe before Zoe announced anything

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched the video but from the summary on here, I can't believe how low-effort the proposal was! I know he hates meaningful gestures and she hates being in public, but surely even getting on one knee, opening the box (!!) and saying "will you marry me?" without needing prompting (!!!) would have made it more special?!

I'm watching a lot of old Coronation Street episodes at the moment (because I'm on maternity leave and stuck under a baby a lot, not because I yearn for a lifestyle like Zoe's 🤣) and in that, Dev has just taken a friend/employee out for dinner and told her that he's decided that he wants to stop being a womaniser and wants to settle down and have a nice wife and a family, and then got on one knee with a ring and asked her to marry him. There was no mention of love or what he thinks about her, just that he's decided the time is right and has decided she'd be a good wife. That made me think of Alfie proposing out of the blue right now because HE'S decided the time is right for HIM, and his proposal was also similarly underwhelming - although at least Dev got on one knee and opened the bloody box 😂

(For those who may care, Sunita said "is this a sick joke?" and told Dev that it definitely wasn't the proposal she'd always dreamt of, and she'd hoped that the person proposing would tell her why he loved her and not make it all about him, and it felt like an arranged marriage rather than a romantic gesture. Sounds even more like Zoe and Alfie 😂)

• Haha
Yes she said he gave her the box she opened it, then closed it, then opened it again and when she was holding the ring she said 'well are you going to ask me?' and he said oh yeah and asked her to marry him.
I actually feel bad for Zoe, I know she was excited but she must’ve expected a better proposal. That’s so underwhelming to just be given a box

Reactions: 22
I actually feel bad for Zoe, I know she was excited but she must’ve expected a better proposal. That’s so underwhelming to just be given a box
at least the box contained an engagement ring and not a happy anniversary to our 10th year together ring 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Rishi Sunak just approved the Rosebank oil field and even people like Ellie Goulding have called him out on insta. It really surprises me when parents are so quiet about climate action when their children's lifetimes will be hell

Reactions: 6
well that's what you get when you're a bad person who won't even take proper care of your child.
not sorry for her at all. she's lucky he even proposed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.