Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230719_181022_Samsung Internet.jpg

Title is from an absolute belter from @Spoke

Recap:
12 year old Darcy just got her ears pierced at Maria Tash and got diamond earrings to the tune of £1000+
Louise thinks she may neuroatypical and might be seeking a diagnosis.
The family went to Disneyland Paris and Louise thought hearing the staff talking in the restaurant "took away from the Disney magic."

Please feel free to add anything else to the recap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you, @emerald I feel like a celebrity.

Maybe we’re being too harsh on Darcy having diamond earrings, after all she IS the one who earns the money in that household…

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Wait wait wait I missed the part where she said that hearing the staff talking in the restaurant made it less magical?! Where was that?

Reactions: 1
Christ that’s very first world problems isn’t it 🙄
She obviously expected to be seated at the best possible table because she’s Louise Pentland
She’s absolutely unbelievable. Complains about the noise of a door, staff kindly rectify the issue only for her to complain about staff talking when in a staff only area🙄

This entire thread is just filled with examples of her white middle class privilege that she refused to acknowledge.

Reactions: 37
It's all very "how DARE the HELP talk in my vicinity when they're at WORK".

Reactions: 45
I’m still genuinely confused what she was expecting them to do in a busy packed restaurant at Disney. She knows they can’t move her, they can’t magically fix the door in the middle of the lunch time rush. So they stopped the squeaking.. restaurants are loud places Louise.

Reactions: 17
£500 is my monthly mortgage payment, that is INSANE. And don’t get me started on bratty kids ears.

Reactions: 22
I've just watched the room tour - I don't actually hate LP (in the way I could quite gladly give brummymummy a shove) but I do think she's so bloody out of touch. Earrings and £500 a night tour so we're at a two grand trip for one night to London when they live an hour away.

Reactions: 19
urgh, that room tour! the way she couldn't resisting starting the vlog with "this IS an expensive room!", after making. a huge deal yesterday about the extortionate price of Darcy’s diamond earrings - yet emphasising that "on her budget", she wouldn't be able to afford to stay in that room for a week - poor thing! 🙄 - but for a special treat, £500 is totally worth it! presumably totally achievable if we were all to budget sensibly, in exactly the same way that we could all afford £3k+ Chrostmas decorations if we simply learnt to better manage our finances! she has absolutely no idea what it is like to live in the real world! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
I’ve got absolutely no issues with people being well off. You’ve got money congratulations. What I really don’t like, is flouting it to an audience who for the most part are ‘normal’ working or SAHM who definitely won’t have a spare 1.5k knocking around, and who are probably worrying about how they’re affording childcare and/or food during the long summer holidays. It just shows complete lack of thought and appreciation for both your audience and the position you’re fortunate to be in.

Harrods was a complete waste of money for the piercing. The best places are tattoo and piercing parlours, they’re held to incredibly high standards and are extremely well trained. The earrings themselves, just no words.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’d be wrong, it’s a modest £500 (which is apparently worth it when you see the size of the room 🤣)
Did she say it was £500 ? Looking at the rooms on Expedia and it seems to have windows on two sides it looks like it could be a corner suite which is closer to £1k
Darcy has inherited the mannerisms of her mother and certainly wasn’t impressed that Pearl butted in off screen at the start
As the hotel is close to Covent Garden I guess this is the usual room they stay in

Reactions: 10
I think we discussed the room last year and I think it is a corner suite-it’s between £800 and £900 per night, depending on what way you book (member/non member etc.) So yeah, very relatable!

Reactions: 7
L doesn’t even hide her favouritism. It wasn’t long ago when P wanted that £40 teddy from harrods and she said no, but Darcy is allowed diamond earrings and possibly a second pair (she was holding another bag) plus the cost of the piercing

Reactions: 22
Louise became interested in theatre because she gets free tickets. She’s so full of tit and her little rich kids are taking away tickets that should be given to children less fortunate. She has no shame.

Reactions: 21
It fills me with immense rage that Louise who can afford to drop 1k on earrings gets given free tickets. We live minutes away from her and occasionally cross paths (with Liam and pearl more than her) and I would love to take my daughter to lion king, she’s autistic and lion king is one of her special interests, but there are times I go without food as I can’t afford whit for her. I am an actual single parent not the pretend kind like she claimed to be, went through similar trauma to her as a kid honestly she has no idea how good she has it

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I saw her story about the free tickets (she can’t even take a proper photo in frame - and it’s her job somehow?) and thought for a second - heh maybe she is listening and she has changed and she’s giving away free tickets to some of her followers - perhaps as a good gesture and karma for the many, many, many freeloading opportunities she gets….

but no.

It’s just a sponsored post about a deal that London theatre has on. A deal that most families would still find incredibly expensive ! Especially if you’re staying overnight and have more than one child. Can someone educate miss Louise: a ‘buy-one-get-one-child-free’ ticket deal does not equal free tickets.

wake up Louise. do better with your time and content. It’s not 2009, we don’t need hotel room tour, although I’m sure creating content about them is another way to justify your absurd and careless spending. If you’re able to drop 2-3k on a couple of days spent with your content generating children, you can afford to do a proper giveaway to a family (just one even!) that would love to be afforded the same opportunity.

Everything she does with these kids is for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.