Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Why don't they want Ottie to have any colour in her life? No wonder she's all about Auntie Dot, Dianne's red hair is probably the only bright colour she gets to see (putting aside the fact that Dianne looks so much better as a brunette 😁).

• Haha
Reactions: 32

coconochanel

VIP Member
The way Alfie keeps going on about 'if the new baby is the last one we have' and 'if we dont have anymore kids' I think he'll try and persuade Zoe to have another to try and get a boy.

callmelilly

I'm stuck on the fact they sent ottie to her grandparents so decorators could do her room. I could understand it if they were the ones doing the painting etc. Also why not give Ottie a holiday alone with her parents. It's as if Ottie doesn't exist, is her life not about to change too? They've had so many trips alone as if this is going to be their first child. why is it only them two who get a final holiday just them. I don't think they treat ottie badly but they're extremely selfish, lazy and incompetent.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Oh god i can't stand Ottie's new room decor sorry I get its all personal taste but it looks like a wacky warehouse and the colour of the fire place and skirting is revolting
Obviously you would need to see how it all looks when the furniture goes in but it looks like the backdrop of seasame street
Why not go for a nice colour and then maybe have one feature wall with a beautiful mural on it

I'm actually in shock, it's honestly foul to me .

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Honeystar

VIP Member
The difference between her and mark is wild. I’ve been watching his vlogmas and he’s always thanking the viewers and stating how grateful he is to them for putting him in the position he’s in now, he’s actually one of the few YouTubers I watch who have that level of awareness- which is such a drastic comparison to Zoe. I remember they did a q&a and talked about making time to meet up and he said something about knowing they were lucky to be able to meet mid week and be flexible and Zoe just totally ignored him, didn’t even acknowledge he had said it let alone agree with him

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Tbh, might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t necessarily think Louise did anything wrong. A bit thoughtless, maybe, but she didn’t actually say that Zoe was pregnant. I can imagine Zoe falling out with a good long time friend for such a thing though, Zoe strikes me as a bitch of a friend tbh
Zoe & Louise were already on the outs after Louise yelled at her for refusing to work after a panic attack. So I can just see this being final nail in the coffin.

milkyways

VIP Member
Segway, but did anyone know that Zoe's diamond is likely lab grown?
---
Not judging people for being sustainable and opting for lab grown diamonds, but they have no value after you buy them. There's no monetary investment.
diamonds have no value to begin with. its just the selling price.
once you try to resell them they are basically like cars. you lose like 25-50% value.
these toris wont ever find themselves in a situation where they have to sell stuff to stay afloat so they might as well go and get lab grown which isnt tainted by questionable labor

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
He says they're still hosting Christmas this year for "quite a few people". I mean how much of a control FREAK would you be to insist on being the fucking hostess? They all have houses and can cook and "host", it's not like she's got the superpower of hosting omg!
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if hosting to Zoe means laying the dinning room table weeks ahead of Christmas and then on the morning it's all bucks fizz and larks in PJs opening presents while in the kitchen an "amazing local chef/small catering team" do the Christmas feast for about 12 ....... She ain't slaving that's for sure.

• Haha

Grapefruits712

Can't imagine her giving bjs, she seems like such a prude I feel like her pregnancies are just as curious to have happened as Virgin Mary's
Also, Zoe can barely even get up off the couch to get a glass of water. Do we really think she’s ever mustered enough energy to give a BJ?

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
I would love for Joe and Dianne to have a baby, with Dianne’s family so far away and the fact they both actually have work and careers, they would actually need Tracey’s help, as opposed to Zoe who just expects it but doesn’t need it. Could you imagine the meltdown if she actually had to look after her own child because everyone else had their own lives

Juststopit

VIP Member
Why did they move Ottie out of her room? Wouldn’t it make more sense to keep Ottie in her room and give the baby the other room?
Compulsive need to buy things to fill the gaping holes where their souls should be?

• Haha
Had to turn off Alfie’s vlog as soon as they said they was gifted the bugaboo!!!
I think it’s absolutely disgusting that they take these freebies when they know there’s people honestly struggling and would need that freebie more
Makes me sick !!!!

• Heart

callmelilly

They're the most pathetic people on the planet. What is the point of being in a partnership if you're constantly having to have your mother do the things you or your partner could do. Like how about Alfie does the food shop whilst Zoe stays home with ottie or the other way round. Or Zoe plays with ottie and Alfie does the decor on the stairs? Her dad is probably the only person who's honest with her and that is probably why we never hear of him. They haven't mastered parenting they've mastered getting other people to parent for them. Molly mae recently talked about having a sleep coach and I'm almost certain Alfie and Zoe have had one too. They cannot do anything by themselves it's actually scary.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I will say, the green devil is sitting on my shoulder. The fact they could give Ottie such a great holiday to Mykonos but barely took her anywhere or did anything much! Ughhh. That money is wasted on them 🥲

QueenBW

VIP Member
How can they have such shit taste!? Either it looks like a piñata vomited all over or its the 1800s orphanage aesthetic. How?!

That colorful wallpaper could be fun as an accent wall. With the way they did it it looks like a clown's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gee13

VIP Member
They will both go quiet now until she gives birth so that they have people asking every day if the baby has arrived. 🥱

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Yeah I've said before she needs to stop filming bath and bedtime no one needs to see/hear that. TBH I'm also bored of all the Ottie content. don't get me wrong I think she's a lovely cute kid but I don't want to watch her every 5 minutes. Zoe film yourself doing something interesting or don't film anything at all because we are dying of boredom. Every video she uploads is the same....

Sitting on the floor doing her makeup
moaning about how tired she is and has no time to do anything
Ottie content
Sponsored chat about #SKY or HELLOFRESH etc
More Ottie
lying on sofa or bed, end of the video!
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: