Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Imagine waiting 11 years to be proposed to only to have your fiancé relieved you don’t have to get married soon! How to tell when someone just isnt that into you 😅.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh here we go again 'we were legit going to buy this(double buggy) and Bugaboo reached out to us' oh fuck off you grabby twats and put your hands in your purse for once in your life!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well we all know he only proposed because from his own words it sounds odd saying girlfriend when you have two kids and have been together 11 years.

• Sad
  • Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I can't wait for the content of Alfie with new baby strapped to his chest, Ottie holding his hand, Nala on a lead saying he's just got back from doing the food shop with the little ones and is taking the dog out before he heads back to get the evening meal started , then will do a few chores and tidy the playroom before bathing both girls and getting them settled into bed for the night......
'And don't worry guys Zoe is fine, she's all good, shes just resting up in bed for a few weeks or however long she needs' 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
It makes me feel sick that they manage to get these freebies. Sorry but some people can’t even afford to feed their children (and these people work too!) never mind afford a top of the range pram yet these get them given for FREE?! What the actual fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Alfie saying they had "more or less room service" for a week in Rhodes. SHOCK that they didn't actual venture out of the hotel, such a shame when there's a beautiful old town and coast right on your doorstep. Wealth is wasted on them.

Reactions: 43

coconochanel

VIP Member
Love how she says they just chilled and read books and didn't explore because she is in her third trimester. You do fuck all when you are not pregnant!

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
My tv is currently autoplaying her old vlogmases whilst I'm nap trapped and I've just seen her, pre Ott, talking about how guilty and awful she feels leaving Nala at Amanda and nicks whilst her and Alfie go away for the night, and her "mum' guilt etc etc...funny how that feeling doesn't extend to her actual human child

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
New vlog getting her mum and Alfie to do the halloween porch. Now I understand she cant lift heavy things but what she cant pick up a small pumpkin or organize some corn? and of course Ottie has been shipped off to Alfie's parents as per.
---
Fucking hell all those pumpkins such a waste just so the delivery man can see them. Way too much stuff it looks a mess.
I find the porch thing weird as who’s going to see it? Their house is all fenced in I believe. It’s not like people will see it from the road/pavement and think it looks cool etc

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh come on
What's really jarring is that it's very cold in the UK right now.

Even at home, with the heating on, most people will be layering up. So what inferno of a temperature have they got their heating set at, on 24 hours a day, for him to be wearing nothing but a vest top.

What cost of living crisis?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lilykins

VIP Member
Really don’t understand why you would go on a family holiday to Greece and then a couple of days later go back to the same country and stay in a very similar place. Especially for someone with such flying anxiety, wouldn’t you chose somewhere equqlly as nice/interesting but a bit closer?? The algarve is gorgeous and closer than Greece.

Reactions: 42

milkyways

VIP Member
I actually feel bad for Zoe, I know she was excited but she must’ve expected a better proposal. That’s so underwhelming to just be given a box
at least the box contained an engagement ring and not a happy anniversary to our 10th year together ring 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

coconochanel

VIP Member
Her mum is watching Ottie while they 'do things that are easier without a toddler'...

going to the supermarket
putting foliage and lights on the stairs and fireplace.

I KID YOU NOT!:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

louseylou

VIP Member
I actually find it gross when he says publicly things like my goal is to do less and work less so that I can soak up every second with the children

He doesn't actually do a great deal to earn the millions that he's worth at the best of times
if filming his day at home and talking for say three minutes about the benefits of sky glass the free tv he's been given is what he considers strenuous work that he needs to do less of or talking for 5 minutes on a vlog about the life coach he has for free thanks to his collab with better help or whatever it's called is the graft that's keeping him from seeing his children grow up then I'm actually speechless.
Remember he did that ridiculous "living off a pound for a day" video? I'd like to see him do a video where he has to work a 9-5. He'd have to use public transport, not his big fancy car, maybe he could do some manual labour, then come home and help take care of Ottie, do the dinner, bedtime etc. It might just knock some sense into that head of his and help him see what a privileged life he leads.

I'd suggest Zoe do it as well but she'd probably only last an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Sorry to sound harsh but can you imagine Alfie working a 9 -5 and Zoe looking after her own two children or even just taking them out on her own around Brighton doing the shopping etc...... No me neither

• Haha
Reactions: 39