Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Really random but I used to have my own Twitter dedicated to YouTubers (cringe Ik) and mark used to constantly DM me to shout him out and subscribe because he’s trying to get to 1500 subscribers 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Tbh, might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t necessarily think Louise did anything wrong. A bit thoughtless, maybe, but she didn’t actually say that Zoe was pregnant. I can imagine Zoe falling out with a good long time friend for such a thing though, Zoe strikes me as a bitch of a friend tbh

Reactions: 60

qeyipad

Have they addressed the current Israel/Palestine situation? I don't follow neither of them on socials so I don't know but I'm a bit curious about their opinion about this topic...
Personally I think influencers should just keep quiet on it unless they have something meaningful to add. I’ve seen so much performative and self congratulatory nonsense from influencers over the last week I have more respect for the ones who just shut up.

What’s been really grinding my gears is the influencers who’re bringing their job into it. “Not posting out of respect” or “ so sorry need to post because of a sponsorship obligation” or thinking their vlog will be such a lovely distraction from what’s going on. Or all the vague uncontroversial statements about how sad it all is. I would honestly rather they just stay quiet. No one cares if they keep posting silly vlogs and sponsored posts, it just makes no difference, and going on about how they’re trying to be respectful makes them seem worse I think? Because it feels more like because they’re trying to look good to their audience than actually caring. I’m sure they do care, but they care more about their public perception.

Anyway, not super relevant to Zoe, but I don’t think she’d say anything of value and she can continue to not say anything for that reason. Understand if people see it differently though!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

callmelilly

That proposal was more for him than her by the sounds of it, he didn't even get on one knee, didn't even ask her and didn't bother even open the ring box for her just handed it over. If it were so perfect and she was so happy about it she wouldn't have told him to actually ask her the question whilst she had already put the ring on, she thought about it and realised he hadn't even asked her the question. It's just to keep up appearances because now they have two kids he doesn't want to look like he just has a baby mamma, he thinks he's too classy for that and that's why she's now his fiancé. Everything he does is about appearances. His fake adventurous hike he went on was pathetic, just done for appearance. If Zoe hadn't filmed him we would never know it was just outside, he even reads just for the image of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Bea123

Random ik but Genuine happy engagement pics where the guy actually faces his girl lolView attachment 2546699View attachment 2546700
The engagement on the sunbed, not even facing eachother, like Zoe said she didn’t even know he was proposing because he was just saying nice things in her ear whilst she lay on his chest. Him just handing her a ring, her opening and putting it on and then reminding him to ask her. Him not even facing the camera for the announcement. All this now paired with his revelation that immediately after, they agreed not to get married soon. And he said it in such a ‘thank god’ attitude. Imagine someone finally proposing after 11 years and the conversation after is basically a ‘not yet though’. Such red flags 🚩

• Haha
  • Sad

Honeystar

VIP Member
Tbf, and please don’t kick me off the site, but I hate the tattle search function, I can never find anything 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
People who are 60 + going from full time to part time at work before retiring can say they are ‘slowing down’. A guy who has just hit 30 and who doesn’t even work part time let alone full time has no justification to be saying they are ‘slowing down’.

Reactions: 52

It's kinda sad how she actually does not support anyone but expects everyone to support her

Reactions: 47

Honeystar

VIP Member
Every time they say they were gifted something they were already planing to buy I think if you already had the money set aside for it (not that they need to worry about that) why not say to the brand, we’re already buying one but we’ll do a promo and give the gifted one away to a follower. That would earn some serious goodwill

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Susspicious

VIP Member
“I am essentially now a human sloth” - is she talking about her pregnancy or just her life in general?

• Haha
Reactions: 46