Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Howling that Zoe thinks that because she isn’t going vlogmas she’ll be able to watch other peoples vlogmases. Did she forget that she isn’t going vlogmas because she’ll have a newborn baby and a toddler to take care of???

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ray1403

Chatty Member
I was in a lush store ONCE. and it honestly smelt like a grannies house? is that the smell everyone is obsessed with??
i went into a Lush once and was told their bath bomb could cure my depression. clearly i’m wasting my money on a therapist when i could just be sniffing a bath bomb

• Haha
  • Wow

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
No way on this planet will Zoe be hulking that double pram/pushchair combi out and about on the daily like not a chance.

It's totally not needed and they know it, it's just more waste as per with these two, baby will be in a carrier and Ottie will be walking,a buggy board at best would of sufficed
You watch it will be shown once for the novelty of photo op then it will be a lightweight stroller as their go to option .
Fake AF the pair of them.

Last edited:

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
It was all just to make him feel like a legitimate grown up. He's got the babies, the house, the businesses, he just needs the wife. Then he's a real man.😄 All his grown up friends are probably married. Not including Sean and Joe, they're like big kids.
Is he hoping people will take him sherioushly now?
I still see them both as a couple of teenagers playing grown ups.

• Haha

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Watching them the other day I thought I really don't know why they've had another child when they cant function (with and without help) with just Ottie. Everything they do is a big deal 'oh we need to sort the cupboards out' 'we need to do everything for Christmas before the baby comes' I mean why, why cant Alfie do some Christmas bits in Dec as we all know Zoe's mum will be there looking after Ottie and the new baby.
Yeah I had to turn off Alfie’s vlog. He genuinely thinks they’re so busy and it’s delusional. I would LOVE for my biggest problem to be rearranging the house from Halloween to Christmas and packing a hospital bag…

theyve become soooo out of touch as they’ve gotten older, I really don’t understand how people still watch them. The bugaboo bit was also cringe, he was definitely lying when he said they were planning to get one already

Hally34

VIP Member
I’ve come across this a few times with people whose parent(s) are very skilled with lots of hobby’s. The sort of parent who hand built them a dolls house that resembled their house. And their children tend to be highly perfectionist (as their parents were able to give them perfection and it seemed to happen as if by magic as they wouldn’t comprehend the years of skill building before they were born or the late nights making that gorgeous birthday cake etc) but very lazy with no work ethic and rely on others to do the work for them after procrastinated on it for weeks. Zoe 100% is like this in reaction to Tracey. Tracey hand makes her own jewellery line. Zoe slaps her name on a collection. Tracey works hard on her garden. Zoe hires a gardener. Zoe wants the high level results but without the effort. She seems to have this mentality with parenting as well. Alfie, Tracey and big mands do all the actual child rearing and you can see Ottie although spoilt and indulged is clearly well stimulated and being taught alot. Zoe occasionally reads a bed time story and thinks she’s mum of the year. She seems surprised everytime Ottie does something for her self as Zoe seems so unpresent.

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Girl Online reads like a fanfic. It’s how she wanted her life to turn out like running off with Harry Styles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lilykins

VIP Member
It will be a shock for ottie for sure - she isn’t ever around other children for a start and suddenly she is going to have one in her own home. She currently has all the attention on her at all times, and now she won’t. The only thing she’ll probably be used to is Zoe not really being that involved/number 1 care giver.

adviseplz

VIP Member
I find the porch thing weird as who’s going to see it? Their house is all fenced in I believe. It’s not like people will see it from the road/pavement and think it looks cool etc
And it’s not like she’s going to see it herself as she never leaves the house

• Haha

milkyways

VIP Member
I always skip through bath and bedtime but why have their channels become CBeebies. Why do they think we want to watch a day in the life of a toddler, I can't wait till they stop showing her so much. Here and there is fine but an entire vlog on what a two year old is up to is not it.
honestly. what on earth did they film before her? surely they managed without kids content?
I dont want kids. nor plan to have kids. never was interested in a kids life nor do I care about a total strangers kid.
I honestly skip whenever she shows up. bless that child but children are boring to me 😅

plus.... apart from the fact that the internet is full of creeps. why would you want to share your kids' important life moments with total strangers?
some influencers really have lost it. (I mean they did ages ago...)

coconochanel

VIP Member
Its quite mind blowing how they wont take or do anything with Ottie they consider 'difficult with a toddler' and its just average day to day stuff like going food shopping or putting foliage on a fireplace. Any other parent would say 'right we need to go to the supermarket' grab a toy and maybe a snack for the kid, put it in the car and go food shopping, but no not these two they have to get Tracey to watch Ottie while they go. THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY to say they have mastered having a child etc etc.

• Heart
  • Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Zoe’s story talking about waking alfie up to help her with leg cramps… just stand up? They go away then lol.

• Haha

robin2001

why do u guys alway have something to complain about? first the wallpapers to beige, then it too busy

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Does zoe ever spend any quality time with her mum that isn't just dropping off or collecting ottie?
I watched Joe's new vlog, he went for a long run with his mum in the countryside chatting about when he was younger jumping in cow pats in new school shoes which she would have to clean and if he did it again whilst vlogging she wouldn't clean his trainers
Should have guessed he would do that to be honest 🤔
It's nice to see with his two businesses, youtube, strictly podcast he still makes the time for the important things
can't think if zoes ever voluntarily had a catch up or gone for a walk/shopping you know just made time for her own family.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
It’s probably already been mentioned but I’m a video the other day Zoe and Mark were talking about Hocus Pocus and debating whether the car is called Zachary or Thackery

YOU WATCH THE MOVIE EVERY YEAR
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?????

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
This repeated explanation for waiting to get engaged so they could savour a "big event" to keep it as something separate is utter bollocks because he did it while she's pregnant which is already a life event in and of itself. Surely if they wanted to savour another life event they'd wait until after the second baby was here, not do it during another big life change.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
When Alfie said he had a secret camera set up for their own private viewing, ok I get it for the engagment but I do wonder how I would cope with a brother documenting every bloody detail of his life then expecting me and the family sit down and watch his great hits
He's basically admitted if he's not vlogging his life for the channel he's privately videoing it for his loved ones to sit through.....i think I'd have to have a word if he was my brother 🙄

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Howling that Zoe thinks that because she isn’t going vlogmas she’ll be able to watch other peoples vlogmases. Did she forget that she isn’t going vlogmas because she’ll have a newborn baby and a toddler to take care of???
She’ll be lying in a bed /on a sofa all day, Ottie will be looked after by someone else. The perks of the rich!!

coconochanel

VIP Member
The problem is Zoe is so desperate to keep Alfie she will agree to anything he says. It would be her worst nightmare if he upped and left.

Reactions: 26