Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zatanna

Lol, around 13:35 she's talking about Ottie's previous Halloween costume and holds up her hand and goes "maybe i'll insert a little photo here for reference" and nothing pops up 😂 Alfie either got lazy with the editing or trolled her

Also, her "mermaid waves" are a disaster?! her 'curls' are looking SQUARE and there are whole straight sections but she looks so happy with it?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Honeystar

VIP Member
Surely the bedroom switch should have been one of the top priorities, ahead of going away just the two of them, allowing Ottie a few months in the new bedroom before the baby arrives allowing her to adjust and not associate getting kicked out of her safe space with the new baby?! It’s not THAT hard to decorate a bedroom, especially with their money, they could have had it done within a week tops

barbses

Nooooo, that first pic is giving what Alfie sees when Zoe gives him a bj😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 no wonder he didnt give her the ring earlier🥲
Can't imagine her giving bjs, she seems like such a prude I feel like her pregnancies are just as curious to have happened as Virgin Mary's

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Doing a Q&A someone asked 'What's the best thing about being a parent?'
Zoe to Alfie 'you go first' :rolleyes:
---
Then Alfie asked 'do you feel like a parent?' and she said 'no', well of course you don't as you don't do any parenting your mum does it all!
---
Alfie 'it helps that we have the best kid', well of course you do (for now) because she does what she likes and you never tell her no!
---
Zoe wonders what kind of teenage mum is she going to be 'am I going to be fun and cool or a bit stern and boring?' you are not fun and cool now love!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lilykins

VIP Member
Why does she always have to go to Alfie’s parents all the time for things most normal parents would just deal with themselves? They are so strange.

Reactions: 38

PilferedWatermelon

I’ve actually had to unfollow her because honestly she is making my mental health worse. I’m about two weeks behind her and am struggling with my pregnancy so much because I don’t have the privilege she does and yet she just fucking takes it for granted. It angers me so much especially when there is people like myself who are struggling to get by day to day.

TL;DR I’m moaning and just wallowing in self pity.

• Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I've said before but I'll say again while we're on the topic, Zoe will HATE it if Poppy or Joe have kids because she'll no longer be the centre of attention in the family. And I guarantee you she won't make the effort for them the way everyone seems to have for her.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Had to turn off Alfie’s vlog as soon as they said they was gifted the bugaboo!!!
I think it’s absolutely disgusting that they take these freebies when they know there’s people honestly struggling and would need that freebie more
Makes me sick !!!!
Its about time brands stopped giving all these millionaire influencers freebies with the state the country is in. If they are happy to give them a free buggy why don't Bugaboo do a giveaway on their website and give one to a parent in need?

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Quick someone tell ET Elliots still looking for him ..... why do I find this so weird, I mean there's layering and then there's this 🤣

Screenshot_2023-11-22-17-48-12.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilas

Why mention it at all... Louise is an odd one. She wouldn't want someone spilling her private life on social media. I can see why their friendship went stale.

coconochanel

VIP Member
ah right ok - “Zoe, I think your shiiiiiick” *hands over box*
More like....'Zoe I was thinking now I'm a 30 year old siiiick tattooed up dad of two and it looks like we're going to be together forever, I've got something siiick for you. Here..*hands over ring box'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
F1AB1266-3162-4F4D-9020-0568291B0E9C.jpeg

Ok that's mean but on that photo she gives me strong Gollum vibes with her big blue eyes and her obsession with the ring

ThCARYJ3HR.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

callmelilly

Do they have jobs that we don't know about? I'm so confused on what they're trying to strip back on. Alfie films himself for a day going to the coffee shop, playing with ottie for a few minutes, picking up a takeaway and answering a question then uploads it. Things he'd probably do if he didn't press record on the camera anyways. Zoe tries to do more things she wouldn't normally do if she wasn't filming like standing up, going to the garden center, really tiring work. I'm so confused by why they think they do anything to slow down from.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Theyeahyeahs

Buying/renting/renovating office space is the influencer equivalent of buying yourself new stationery to create a false sense of productivity!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Juststopit

VIP Member
Do all pregnant influencers think their bumps will fall off if they're not fondling them constantly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35