Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
They could have agreed on a giveaway with bugaboo instead of happily accepting something they can easily afford 1000x over given the current climate. Really shows how out of touch and spoilt they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

cherry198

VIP Member
The way Alfie keeps going on about 'if the new baby is the last one we have' and 'if we dont have anymore kids' I think he'll try and persuade Zoe to have another to try and get a boy.
I find Alfie’s language around them having a potential third child a bit manipulative tbh. Zoes made pretty clear imo that’s she’s done after this one and I genuinely think she’s happy with just their two girls.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Says she didn't sit out much on the family holiday. No surprise there I bet she spent most of it in bed watching Gavin & Stacey. 'it was much needed' she says about the holiday, oh please your life is one big fucking holiday!
---
'Im not really an adventure gal, well not right now anyway' Oh Zoe can you hear yourself? you are about as adventurous as a corpse!
---
Not being funny but this is her second pregnancy doesn't she know how big the baby should be every week/month?
---
Love how she's making out she was so relaxed about wanting to get engaged, when she even said in a vlog she wanted a ring by 30. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

gee13

VIP Member
Sorry to sound harsh but can you imagine Alfie working a 9 -5 and Zoe looking after her own two children or even just taking them out on her own around Brighton doing the shopping etc...... No me neither
I don't think she's ever even taken ottie out in the car by herself ... or anywhere for that matter! Imagine her getting the buggy in and out the boot in her own .. she would never 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 29

ECH

VIP Member
The wallpaper in Ottie's room is cuter than the bacon and eggs wallpaper she had in the nursery. It feels more suitable for a toddler too.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Lol bless Zoe, of all the things she is, fun and cool she isn’t. I can imagine her being equal parts boring, disinterested, critical and judgemental. The way she laughed when alfie mispronounced Christmas in his latest vlog, you can only imagine the mean girl cackles at a teenage stupidity/mistake. Sadly.

coconochanel

VIP Member
The main issue for me leaving Ottie unsupervised is they let her play with choking hazards like polly pocket so leaving her unsupervised so not a good idea. TBH I'm surprised she hasn't had an accident yet.

barbses

Ridiculous how these two tories are literally getting ready for the birth of the child like I would get ready for an atomic bomb to hit. They think life will stop and nothing else exists out of this bubble of having a newborn. The privilege is reaching new heights when I didn’t think it could…

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Genuine question, and I wonder if it’s a breastfeeding thing, do people really need snack boxes for during the night? I have had to bottle feed so never had that type of hunger during night feeds but then Alfie also has one so… 🤷🏼‍♀️
Perhaps Zoe has added breastfeeding to Alfie’s task list.

• Haha

EmCheese

VIP Member
With the money they have I expected an amazing proposal. Even if Zoe didn’t want crazy extravagance (she definitely would have) he could’ve ordered them a special meal on the beach, or a picnic in a private cove, literally anything a bit more special than sitting on a sunlounger 🙄

He went all out for her birthday with a party and S Club and fireworks but gave no shits about the proposal that (hopefully) only happens once in your life. Feel kinda disappointed for her

Last edited:

zatanna

Capture.PNG

So apparently this is Ottie's new bedroom, honestly it's way better than that fugly old people wallpaper! (also, i find the other one super straining on the eyes, feels like such an odd choice for a baby room which should be calming?! i'm not a parent but it feels so overstimulating to me)

It sounds like Ottie's already moved into her new bedroom, i know people here were talking about how they should start the transition much earlier than what they were initially planning so she must have read the comments lol

• Sick

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Ottie came early as well so surely you’d have that in the back of your mind for this time. Nothing like shoving your eldest daughter into her new room at the last minute.
I still can't get passed Ottie being an August baby when she should of been September then Alfie designing an engagement ring with his unborn baby's birthstone for December included in it.
Has he not learned from experience she could easily be born in November only given is that its a winter baby and after the egg on on their face over the wooly cosy newborn pieces she raved about before Ottie the much hyped Autumn baby ended up arriving in the heat of summer I honestly think these pair still think theyre above anything not going to plan, I wouldn't tempt fate till they're safely in your arms let alone settle on a birthstone.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Remember he did that ridiculous "living off a pound for a day" video? I'd like to see him do a video where he has to work a 9-5. He'd have to use public transport, not his big fancy car, maybe he could do some manual labour, then come home and help take care of Ottie, do the dinner, bedtime etc. It might just knock some sense into that head of his and help him see what a privileged life he leads.

I'd suggest Zoe do it as well but she'd probably only last an hour.
You're spot on
I've just tried to picture Zoe boarding a train with a baby in a carrier and Ottie in a pushchair on her own to get them to a day nursery before heading off for a days work to then repeat the whole thing again 7 hours later in the dark alone to get home, never.
(my SIL has just finished her maternity leave and this is her reality)

coconochanel

VIP Member
I know they say it was a nice and relaxed proposal but it sounds like the most boring cant be bothered proposal to me. Love Zoe saying 'oh I wouldn't want a band playing and fireworks etc'. Seems to me he proposed as he thinks now they have children its the right thing to do.

zh567

Haven’t been on here in a while so sorry if I’ve missed it. But are they seriously redecorating the nursery?! Just saw a sneak peek of it on Zoe’s insta story, I’m sure everyone has been waiting in anticipation!
I would maybe understand if the new baby was a boy but it’s another girl and it’s not like the baby will care what colour the walls are! Why are they even moving Ottie out of that room, they could have just made a new nursery. Rich people are so dumb sometimes