Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she says they just chilled and read books and didn't explore because she is in her third trimester. You do duck all when you are not pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Love how she says they just chilled and read books and didn't explore because she is in her third trimester. You do duck all when you are not pregnant!
Its staggering how she has used the pregnancy as an excuse not to do stuff.. Normal folks would just crack on and not give it a mention 🙄

Reactions: 21
She's not worthy of 9mil followers on insta. At least other Influencers try hard to be active and make a living and become what they want to be. She does duck all... Not a fan of Molly Mae but at least she works and documents it. I don't really understand what Zoe does for a living?! Apart from promoting Sky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly! She says this like she’d be off out and about exploring when we know she would never😂

Reactions: 7
Not that I'm a fan or anything now but I always remember back in the day Sam Faires filming her baby moon for that reality show she had it was during her first pregnancy and she was well into her third trimester and they hired bikes and she was cycling around all the sights daily with a considerable baby bump then whist on the beach she was cart wheeling in the sunshine and they slept out on hammocks basically just a couple being free to adventure contrast that to Alfie kicking about alone on a dust path up a mountain and her lying down all the time like that woman at the end of beaches except she's dying of pregnancy mixed with bone idleness, tragic.

Reactions: 8
Zoe acts like if she wasn’t on holiday she’d be rushed off her feet so needs the holiday to relax and take a break, when we all know she does duck all and sits on her arse for most of the day. I don’t know who she is trying to kid, but it’s embarrassing.
---
Not that I'm a fan or anything now but I always remember back in the day Sam Faires filming her baby moon for that reality show she had it was during her first pregnancy and she was well into her third trimester and they hired bikes and she was cycling around all the sights daily with a considerable baby bump then whist on the beach she was cart wheeling in the sunshine and they slept out on hammocks basically just a couple being free to adventure contrast that to Alfie kicking about alone on a dust path up a mountain and her lying down all the time like that woman at the end of beaches except she's dying of pregnancy mixed with bone idleness, tragic.
Alfie best get used to kicking about alone, as he’s now signed up for life to doing that. Expect he’ll have two kids to entertain while zoe lies down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Says she didn't sit out much on the family holiday. No surprise there I bet she spent most of it in bed watching Gavin & Stacey. 'it was much needed' she says about the holiday, oh please your life is one big bleeping holiday!
---
'Im not really an adventure gal, well not right now anyway' Oh Zoe can you hear yourself? you are about as adventurous as a corpse!
---
Not being funny but this is her second pregnancy doesn't she know how big the baby should be every week/month?
---
Love how she's making out she was so relaxed about wanting to get engaged, when she even said in a vlog she wanted a ring by 30. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
that drunk elephant ad. talking about spots and blemishes that wont disappear. yet her face i full of those pigmentation marks.

not a great model for such a product. I have got two faded spots that wont go away no matter which product I use. given by her ig story ad- I would not purchase drunk elephant either. if her face is the result of said product

Reactions: 7
Alfie talking about proposing and says 'I will be able to carve out time where its just Zoe and I and equally everyone else will be around to enjoy it with' yeah your family but not Zoes!
---
So he didn't even open the ring box he just gave her the box :oops: and when she said do you feel different he said 'no' he said 'it's going to be nice to go somewhere and say fiancee cause esp with having Ottie saying girlfriend doesn't feel fitting'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie talking about proposing and says 'I will be able to carve out time where its just Zoe and I and equally everyone else will be around to enjoy it with' yeah your family but not Zoes!
---
So he didn't even open the ring box he just gave her the box :oops: and when she said do you feel different he said 'no' he said 'it's going to be nice to go somewhere and say fiancee cause esp with having Ottie saying girlfriend doesn't feel fitting'
His responses were weird maybe he’s not good at expressing his emotions but he didn’t look like the happy groom to me zoe on the other hand is glowing and is the happiest I’ve seen her in while

Reactions: 16
Genuinely baffles me that she still gets skincare ads… she’s the last person I’d be taking any advice/recommendations from!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.