Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say, the green devil is sitting on my shoulder. The fact they could give Ottie such a great holiday to Mykonos but barely took her anywhere or did anything much! Ughhh. That money is wasted on them 🥲

Reactions: 31
Oh gosh she is so boring we are going through the same things again....

Why her and Louise are not friends
Louise outing her pregnancy
her private insta account
😴 😴 😴 😴
She has nothing interesting about her that we have to reminisce about her big youtuber days😂
---
Louise is soo obnoxious. Ever since the beginning I didn't like her much.. she seems like some jealous obsessive friend

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Really don’t understand why you would go on a family holiday to Greece and then a couple of days later go back to the same country and stay in a very similar place. Especially for someone with such flying anxiety, wouldn’t you chose somewhere equqlly as nice/interesting but a bit closer?? The algarve is gorgeous and closer than Greece.

Reactions: 42
Really don’t understand why you would go on a family holiday to Greece and then a couple of days later go back to the same country and stay in a very similar place. Especially for someone with such flying anxiety, wouldn’t you chose somewhere equqlly as nice/interesting but a bit closer?? The algarve is gorgeous and closer than Greece.
zoe and Alfie are too boring to give Portuguese gems like Lisbon, The Algarve, Porto or Madeira a chance tbh. Stick to what they know whilst Alfie pretends he’s pining for more

Reactions: 23
zoe and Alfie are too boring to give Portuguese gems like Lisbon, The Algarve, Porto or Madeira a chance tbh. Stick to what they know whilst Alfie pretends he’s pining for more
no no no, let them stay away from portugal.
dont need more influencers telling everyone how cool it is to be here and make more rich people think its cheap when regular folks cant even pay for a room lol

Reactions: 16
Yep living their bland, basic, beige life !

Reactions: 2
usually when you go off for a vacation you come back glowing.
zoe looks like life left her skin days ago in that ad video

Reactions: 8
no no no, let them stay away from portugal.
dont need more influencers telling everyone how cool it is to be here and make more rich people think its cheap when regular folks cant even pay for a room lol
It definitely always makes me laugh when I see influencer content on anywhere in Portugal, from a normal person POV none of my Portugal holidays have been cheap even when I didn’t have to pay for accommodation (stayed with a friend), I’d still easily blast through 2k just on food for the fortnight, transport on the metro (in lisbon), taxi’s, days out etc. definitely not cheap but also not out of their budget for an actually different vaycay 😭

I’ve been to Lisbon in all seasons too and it’s nice year round, only been to other places in Spring/Summer, (this was all in my student that had a decent part time job and student finance money left over to spend since I didn’t move out at the time era before kids and settling down mind you, couldn’t afford to do that now 😂) Zoe would never and Alfie would pretend he would but actually fancies just sitting in his back garden.

Just grinds my gears that they won’t even entertain the idea of these types of holidays even though they have children and it would be genuinely great for the kids to see some culture outside of a hotel or hired bnb.

Like imagine if they took Ottie and the new baby to Lapland or something for Christmas next year, core memory for Ottie right there. But they wouldn’t do it because Zoe is too selfish. Then if they did do a Portuguese holiday, Easter time in Obidos would be fun too, but nope! Zoe wants to sit replaying Elf in her house.

It’s my main aggravation with these two, they’ve got money up to their eyeballs and then some but they’re not using it to make incredible memories

• Heart
Reactions: 14
they go for a holiday and just sit by a pool and do nothing. how utterly boring my goodness.

Reactions: 25
She has a private instagram which hasn’t been officially proven to be Zoe but it’s pretty obvious it’s her given who follows it. Louise no longer follows it so it’s assumed she got removed from the follower list by Zoe for outing her 1st pregnancy.
Ooh are you allowed to give hints as to what its called??

As for Louise, I never understood their friendship anyway! You could tell Louise struggled with Zoe and didn't like the fact that she was more popular! And the same with Tanya to be honest. I don't believe their friendship!

Reactions: 9

As for Louise, I never understood their friendship anyway! You could tell Louise struggled with Zoe and didn't like the fact that she was more popular! And the same with Tanya to be honest. I don't believe their friendship!
tiger lily

That’s it! Would have posted it before but couldn’t be arsed to search it up 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually had to unfollow her because honestly she is making my mental health worse. I’m about two weeks behind her and am struggling with my pregnancy so much because I don’t have the privilege she does and yet she just bleeping takes it for granted. It angers me so much especially when there is people like myself who are struggling to get by day to day.

TL;DR I’m moaning and just wallowing in self pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For everyone asking about past friendships or events, check out her tattle wiki with all things Zoe (although it needs some updating, alfie finally proposed, jeez)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.