Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed in the latest blog, how she has stockings for Alfie’s side of the family but not even one for her mom or even joe? forget Aunty D (lol) Her own mother, who regularly looks after her child, doesn’t get a stocking. It’s amazing how ungrateful Zoe can be. Honestly. I really hope ottie doesn’t learn the whining from poppy but it seems likely given she spends so much time with that side of the fam.

also which vlog are is it where zoe doesn’t turn around when poppy tells ottie to go to zoella?
Thats because her family doesnt get stocking thats HIS family that get that!

One thing I took away from the vlog is that she goes to bed at the same time as ottie. Any normal parent would be using the evening after her 1 year old went to bed to actually do the things around the house which need doing or to even just chill and have time to themselves or watch a show with their partner etc. But instead Zoe’s off to bed - which really just proves she’s had plenty of time to herself throughout the day. There’s no way she’s caring for a one year old full time… also how will they ever make baby number 2 if Zoe’s asleep by 7 & they’ve been ‘so busy with ottie’ all day 🙄
Oh no she won't be sleeping she will be watching tv in bed or scrolling on her phone. She doesn't need to do things around the house as they have cleaners.

Reactions: 9
Oh no she won't be sleeping she will be watching tv in bed or scrolling on her phone. She doesn't need to do things around the house as they have cleaners.
I mean the cleaner doesn’t come daily I don’t think - she’d hopefully still keep on top of the cleaning so the house isn’t minging by the time they next come round 😬

Reactions: 4
she doesnt need any, she can use her zoella beauty handlotion that she has stacked up in her rooftop room, there must be aprox. like 45 in there
It’s probably why her hands are in the state they’re in lol 😂

I’ve never known someone over the age of about 6 who is this obsessed with cake pops…

View attachment 1759094
F*#king cake pops more sugar then cake by the looks

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but if I was Zoe I would watch that latest vlog back and hang my head in shame, she is now way, way beyond the point of self obsessed like to actually fix a camera at nothing but your own face for the amount of time as she does in that vlog and talk in such depth about nothing but herself is beyond bloody spoilt and indulgent, Don't get me wrong if it was 5 minutes of face to camera 'this is how I feel' then straight onto daily life content fine but it can be up to 20 minutes or more of ' I think I feel like this, I think my personality better suits that, I'm more the kind of person who just wants such and such' . Just get up and film your day like a normal thirty something mum it's really not that deep, we don't need epic musings we have enough of that from frigging Alfie .

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I mean the cleaner doesn’t come daily I don’t think - she’d hopefully still keep on top of the cleaning so the house isn’t minging by the time they next come round 😬
Oh I'm sure she does a bit of surface wiping and putting the dishes in the dish washer. 😊

I'm sorry but if I was Zoe I would watch that latest vlog back and hang my head in shame, she is now way, way beyond the point of self obsessed like to actually fix a camera at nothing but your own face for the amount of time as she does in that vlog and talk in such depth about nothing but herself is beyond bloody spoilt and indulgent, Don't get me wrong if it was 5 minutes of face to camera 'this is how I feel' then straight onto daily life content fine but it can be up to 20 minutes or more of ' I think I feel like this, I think my personality better suits that, I'm more the kind of person who just wants such and such' . Just get up and film your day like a normal thirty something mum it's really not that deep, we don't need epic musings we have enough of that from frigging Alfie .
I think this is why the gleam YouTubers dropped off in the first place. It’s so narcissistic to sit and speak about nothing other than yourself as if anybody gives a tit and I don’t know how these people can take themselves seriously enough and think they’re important enough that anybody would actually care. It’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she insist on getting her nails shaped that way? It really looks like a chicken claw out of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still believe she doesn't like the fact she can't just do what she likes now she's a mum and seems to blame everything on poor Ottie...

Can't get decorating finished
Can't clean up
Can't vlog
hasn't time to cook a meal
Hasn't time for hair and makeup.

Reactions: 11
I still believe she doesn't like the fact she can't just do what she likes now she's a mum and seems to blame everything on poor Ottie...

Can't get decorating finished
Can't clean up
Can't vlog
hasn't time to cook a meal
Hasn't time for hair and makeup.
she never did these things before ottie was born

Anyone noticed in the latest blog, how she has stockings for Alfie’s side of the family but not even one for her mom or even joe? forget Aunty D (lol) Her own mother, who regularly looks after her child, doesn’t get a stocking. It’s amazing how ungrateful Zoe can be. Honestly. I really hope ottie doesn’t learn the whining from poppy but it seems likely given she spends so much time with that side of the fam.

also which vlog are is it where zoe doesn’t turn around when poppy tells ottie to go to zoella?
Last year she got her mam to help her decorate the sitting room for Alfie's family to come round and have Christmas there. Better yet she decorated it with greenery that she had gotten free from Joe's garden.

• Wow
I wonder how Christmas will work this year as her mum and Joe are next door now. Is it the end of the Christmas Day pyjama fest?

Reactions: 13
I wonder how Christmas will work this year as her mum and Joe are next door now. Is it the end of the Christmas Day pyjama fest?
Tracey might go back to have Christmas with her mam and it looks Joe and Dianne are going to Australia for Christmas. Tbh though, I doubt very much would change for them on Christmas Day, it would probably still be spent with Alfie's family.

Reactions: 14
Dianne hinted at being in Australia over Xmas so Joe will probably be with her and will maybe do an early Xmas with Zoe or late on return. Even before Dianne I don’t remember him spending Xmas with her and the Deyes.

I assume Tracey will be spending the holidays with her husband and maybe some of his family. Again possibly doing Xmas early/late.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I know this is Zoe’s thread but is there anywhere to discuss Maddie Chester’s bizarre office building house? It’s so massive and weirdly cold and officey, I NEED to know that others agree with me!

Bloody hell how much is Zoe paying her?!

Reactions: 7
And like honestly, who tf are these two randos that ANYONE would care what the duck they're building? It's just to flaunt they have money. Looks like a bleeping prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had shares in Gleam, and when it was sold those shares were paid out.
And like honestly, who tf are these two randos that ANYONE would care what the duck they're building? It's just to flaunt they have money. Looks like a bleeping prison.
30,000 people apparently 😆. It’s a horrible house but I do quite like Maddie.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Haha I love everyone’s reaction to this build but I must admit I like it 😝 love spaces that feel like a contemporary museum and lots of light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.