Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idkk

Chatty Member
Went to watch Hocus Pocus the orchestra last night with Mark. I wonder who was on babysitting duties Alfie or her mum?
I’ve been in these threads loads criticising Zoe but this is just daft. Mums can go out and dads aren’t “babysitting”.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Are we supposed to believe that Zoe reads to her daughter before bedtime?
Reader: Zoe Sugg
Ghost Reader: Tracy Sugg

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Busybeepea

Just watched Alfies newest vlog.
The part when Zoe was sat on his lap and he was rubbing her belly under her jumper made me cringe.

I’ve seen more chemistry going on between two slices of bread.

I’m convinced the conception of Ottie was the result of Alfie tugging one out and Zoe then sat in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

wordzalad

VIP Member
Yeah Zoe and Alfie give me “monthly shag with the lights out and socks on” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 62

coconochanel

VIP Member
For anyone who doesn't know Zoe & Alfie have.....
cleaners
A gardener
car valets that come and clean out the cars
A secret nanny/babysitter
Someone who looks after the house Maintenace.

Not because they are busy but because they are lazy entitled Tory twats.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I saw a not safe for youtube video with Zoe, Alfie, Tanya and Jim in my recommendations and clicked it… There was this question: Who has seen the most players in the room naked. And they started discussing. And Zoe then went “Alfie doesn’t get naked that much, but I have seen Alfie naked!” The way she said it! She was dead serious. Like wtf Zoe, aren’t you girlfriend and boyfriend? Of course you have. Such a weird thing to clarify about your own boyfriend! That was a massive giveaway… They don’t normally see each other naked, so Zoe was like “Oh do you know? I actually have seen Alfie naked.” 😅

Also before that, the question was who’s louder in bed and Zoe ended up saying that she thinks Tanya sings in the bedroom and so does she. And even though I thought she was being serious there too, I’m not too sure ‘cause Jim joked about Tanya having the hairdryer on a lot before she said that. I don’t know…🙈 It’s very on brand for Zoe though to think singing and not sexual sounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Lifeislemons

They don’t understand that sometimes you can’t solve a problem by buying something and that, tragically, you just need to parent your child using words and actions. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

londongirl2001

VIP Member
The only time I actually liked Alfie was when he couldn't hide his utter distain for Gabby and the way she clung to Zoe :D

• Haha
Reactions: 52

milkyways

VIP Member
I am not subscribed to her, so I didnt catch but
another upload?? in 3 days?

zoe sweety, you ok?
blink twice if you need help 😅

kinda wanna go back and pinpoint the exact moment she started dressing like a divorced mom of 3 from the 17th century
1666296992304.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

fidgetjo

VIP Member
They're ill .. again ?!?! 😵
There’s three reasons they’re always sick.
1. None of them eat a balanced diet.
2. they also never leave the house so their immune systems aren’t used to germs so everytime they do all it takes is one germ and they’re wipd out
3. They’re over dramatic and when they get a cold they lie in bed for days unlike a normal person who just gets on with it. So it seems like they’re always super ill but actually they’re not.

Reactions: 50

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Has Alfie ever had a job prior to YouTube? 🤔
No, don't think he has ever had a proper job.

I still need to pitch my idea to a TV company, 'Celebrity Employment Agency' where z-list celebs and Alfie Deyes have to go to work at proper jobs in shops/offices/warehouses/factories etc. And be treated like normal agency staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

getawaywithit

VIP Member
It’s not any one thing… when her hair is short people say it should be long, when it’s long it’s too much and looked nicer short, when she does that side part they say middle, when it’s middle it should be back on the side, if she goes brunette the blonde was nicer and when she goes blonde everyone starts posting pics of brunette saying that was so much better.

I don’t say this to go at anyone— rather to point out that the problem is Zoe and there is no one physical thing she can magically do to bring back the sparkle she had before. She can try all these different things or get Invisalign but there will still be that thing that makes her seem just… off and in a slump.

Like, she had those same teeth and other features back in 2014 when she was charismatic and had light behind her eyes and was obviously feeling herself.

After years of being with Alfie and losing herself a bit/not really growing into herself and then isolating… she has IMO lost some self-esteem and confidence and other things… and her sense of style became all about putting on a cute costume rather than that innate style… and that comes through in how she looks.

Reactions: 46