Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
help, are her mirrors on purpose this blurry and dirty? I know it was a trend for a while but whats the point
View attachment 1758272
ps: unfortuante screengrab for the hands, sorry not sorry
If I remember correctly it’s aged glass. But it does also look filthy. I’d be firing my cleaner if she left them looking like that.

Reactions: 5
Stop 😭 I thought you guys were joking about her hands looking old. Someone get that woman some hand lotion for Christmas
she doesnt need any, she can use her zoella beauty handlotion that she has stacked up in her rooftop room, there must be aprox. like 45 in there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
...then droning on about her tacky jewellery collab and says she's doing vlogmas as Alfie is helping her edit but she might miss a day if she's got nothing to vlog etc.
Oh right, she's got a new jewellery stuff out so that's why we've been 'blessed' with a new youtube video!

Reactions: 3
she doesnt need any, she can use her zoella beauty handlotion that she has stacked up in her rooftop room, there must be aprox. like 45 in there
Not to forget the draws and draws full of gifted lotions and potions she never uses.

Reactions: 5
I bet they stink now, it’s been a while. 🥲 But nothing would surprise me though… it’s Zoe we’re talking about after all

Reactions: 6
I lold when she mentioned she kept the ring you get from that fake marriage machine in Edinburgh that her and Alfie did in 2016. So sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she has the money and resources to hire an editor
why cant she be assed to hire one???
does she love the excuse of not having the time to edit, lol.
and now apparently alfie will help her out.

Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed in the latest blog, how she has stockings for Alfie’s side of the family but not even one for her mom or even joe? forget Aunty D (lol) Her own mother, who regularly looks after her child, doesn’t get a stocking. It’s amazing how ungrateful Zoe can be. Honestly. I really hope ottie doesn’t learn the whining from poppy but it seems likely given she spends so much time with that side of the fam.

also which vlog are is it where zoe doesn’t turn around when poppy tells ottie to go to zoella?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
she has the money and resources to hire an editor
why cant she be assed to hire one???
does she love the excuse of not having the time to edit, lol.
and now apparently alfie will help her out.
If I remember correctly, Zoe has said that she does not want to have someone else edit her videos because she wants to have full control over her content. It's very obvious that she wants to portray a very carefully curated picture of some aspects of her life. Food is a very obvious one. When they eat junk food (pizza, sweets, donuts) she has one bite at most and the next scene, there's food nowhere to be seen. You never see an empty plate or her actually eating the food. Once you notice it, you cannot unsee it.

Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed in the latest blog, how she has stockings for Alfie’s side of the family but not even one for her mom or even joe? forget Aunty D (lol) Her own mother, who regularly looks after her child, doesn’t get a stocking. It’s amazing how ungrateful Zoe can be. Honestly. I really hope ottie doesn’t learn the whining from poppy but it seems likely given she spends so much time with that side of the fam.

also which vlog are is it where zoe doesn’t turn around when poppy tells ottie to go to zoella?
Her mum moves her life to live near Zoe so she can be an on tap baby sitter and doesn’t even have a stocking?! Zoe is shameless!
It is in Alfie’s latest snooze fest vlog.

Reactions: 8
I loved when she said that by next year ottie will be able to undo that stupid brown twine on the books. I’m 27 and I struggle to undo it when it’s on gifts and I get the scissors out. I don’t see how she thinks her 2 year old is going to do it.
Yea and the fact the twine would be dangerous for a toddler she never ever thinks this way!

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know this is Zoe’s thread but is there anywhere to discuss Maddie Chester’s bizarre office building house? It’s so massive and weirdly cold and officey, I NEED to know that others agree with me!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep don't waste your time watching it! it's a vlog full of nothing just playing the martyr act of how it's hard to be a parent when your ill, it takes longer to decorate the house cause she has a one year old, says she's taking multi vitamins (just eat some veg) then droning on about her tacky jewellery collab and says she's doing vlogmas as Alfie is helping her edit but she might miss a day if she's got nothing to vlog etc.
She wouldn’t last a day in my shoes. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One thing I took away from the vlog is that she goes to bed at the same time as ottie. Any normal parent would be using the evening after her 1 year old went to bed to actually do the things around the house which need doing or to even just chill and have time to themselves or watch a show with their partner etc. But instead Zoe’s off to bed - which really just proves she’s had plenty of time to herself throughout the day. There’s no way she’s caring for a one year old full time… also how will they ever make baby number 2 if Zoe’s asleep by 7 & they’ve been ‘so busy with ottie’ all day 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep don't waste your time watching it! it's a vlog full of nothing just playing the martyr act of how it's hard to be a parent when your ill, it takes longer to decorate the house cause she has a one year old, says she's taking multi vitamins (just eat some veg) then droning on about her tacky jewellery collab and says she's doing vlogmas as Alfie is helping her edit but she might miss a day if she's got nothing to vlog etc.
I'm just catching up but it's not taking her long to decorate the house because of Ottie, it's because she chooses to put up 50 Christmas trees.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never known someone over the age of about 6 who is this obsessed with cake pops…

52E6B899-2D65-4699-AAB2-10B380968C5C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.