Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Alfie's vlog the other day and was so stressed for Ottie's safety. Particularly the scene where Zoe's belittling him about how he made the pancakes and Ottie is using the flimsy TV stand to hoist herself up. That whole conservatory area looks like a toddler deathtrap.

Edit: Specifically, Alfie has his back to Ottie and Zoe should have seen it and redirected her. That #ad Sky TV is going to come down on Ottie one of these days.
Exactly those tvs are very dangerous they need to anchor it to something

the idiot can just take the water off the floor while they’re in there and put it back down when they leave the room it’s not that hard or redirect ottie to soemthing else

Reactions: 6
Hello! I haven’t been here for a while. I cannot believe this thread is STILL going, but it speaks volumes how Zoe Sugg’s relevance is in decline due to her doing next to nothing. Still raking it in from ads though. Why??!!

I haven’t watched her new video, because I can sit through most things, I watch dumpster divers and urban explorers, but her videos are mind numbingly dull.
I can bet however that she’s got ALL the lights on in her house, despite the fact there is an energy supply emergency. She can afford it, even if we can’t.

I just came here to post this. This is her last three videos!

“Oh well. I suppose i’ll have to make another video….”

63092885-3930-4672-842F-558000C0070B.jpeg
CEA2E738-31E8-4D88-8C83-7E22EB5EB947.jpeg
C7044C54-59B4-45E7-85A6-18ED6678ABE4.jpeg

Greedy cow!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I really don't get why influencers show in such details where they keep their jewelry and valuable items. These days anyone can look their houses up and break in to steal stuff. It's unbelievable to me.
TBH apart from her Cartier ring I dont think her jewellery was that valuable, also they have the best security system (Alfies words) with panic buttons and locks on the door into the dressing room etc.

Reactions: 7
Alfie asks his followers what he can DO or BUY to stop Ottie from tipping over Nalas bowl because he CANT TEACH HER ... how helpless are they as parents ?? 😲😲 it makes me angry how the two lack common sense ! Please don't make another child.. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
They don’t understand that sometimes you can’t solve a problem by buying something and that, tragically, you just need to parent your child using words and actions. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Alfie asks his followers what he can DO or BUY to stop Ottie from tipping over Nalas bowl because he CANT TEACH HER ... how helpless are they as parents ?? 😲😲 it makes me angry how the two lack common sense ! Please don't make another child.. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What can he do? Tell her off for Christ sake. She’ll soon stop doing it 😂

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be easier to think “hmm Ottie seems to be experimenting with the water bowl, let’s try to redirect her interest and curiosity with some water based play or an activity with moving food safe foam (you can diy this) into different sized bowls or plates.” Guarantee that child isn’t stimulated enough at all. Poor little one.

Reactions: 25
I cannot get over Zoe '90s Christmas Films' Sugg saying that books were the only form of escapism when she was a child. That whole vlog felt really unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Always thought Zoe would have a cute baby but Oatie is not that cute and looks like every other baby out there 😂.
Kate La Vie had her baby and she's a little doll. Probably what Zoe was hoping for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All they have to do is say take her to the bowl that she has tipped over and say 'no don't do that' but knowing those twats they will probably be laughing going 'oh Ottie'. Also if they cant teach her right from wrong now, no chance when she's older.:mad:
Tell me you’ve never had a one year old without telling me you’ve never had a one year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Always thought Zoe would have a cute baby but Oatie is not that cute and looks like every other baby out there 😂.
Kate La Vie had her baby and she's a little doll. Probably what Zoe was hoping for.
Yeah, Ottie has a harsh time ahead because she's definitely mostly Deyes, in build and face and everything but the blue eyes.

Zoe will be cackling that she wears smaller sizes than her daughter by the time Ottie is 7.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wouldn’t it be easier to think “hmm Ottie seems to be experimenting with the water bowl, let’s try to redirect her interest and curiosity with some water based play or an activity with moving food safe foam (you can diy this) into different sized bowls or plates.” Guarantee that child isn’t stimulated enough at all. Poor little one.
Of course she isn't stimulated enough she is left to play on her own while her parents sit scrolling on their phones.

Reactions: 12
Hello! I haven’t been here for a while. I cannot believe this thread is STILL going, but it speaks volumes how Zoe Sugg’s relevance is in decline due to her doing next to nothing. Still raking it in from ads though. Why??!!

I haven’t watched her new video, because I can sit through most things, I watch dumpster divers and urban explorers, but her videos are mind numbingly dull.
I can bet however that she’s got ALL the lights on in her house, despite the fact there is an energy supply emergency. She can afford it, even if we can’t.

I just came here to post this. This is her last three videos!

“Oh well. I suppose i’ll have to make another video….”

View attachment 1763610View attachment 1763611View attachment 1763612

Greedy cow!
You know when people were making those TikToks then telling long ass stories about themselves? And then someone else would stitch it with a summary…I want to make one of them summarising Zoellas vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.