Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread everyone.

So it was Zoe & Alfie's TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY! and did Alfie finally propose? NOPE! they went away for one night in a country hotel where they looked bored and ordered room service. Who said romance was dead? 🤭 :rolleyes:
She also celebrated Hocus Pocus 2 with Mark and palmed Ottie off on Alfie for the day while she watched films and went to the garden centre.
she is still living her boring beige life with no dress sense
She is currently in bed because she has got a cold. I hope she gets better soon as its the annual Tully's scarefest soon and she can't miss that!

carry on with the fabulous chat people cause someone's got to do some work!:ROFLMAO: 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I saw a not safe for youtube video with Zoe, Alfie, Tanya and Jim in my recommendations and clicked it… There was this question: Who has seen the most players in the room naked. And they started discussing. And Zoe then went “Alfie doesn’t get naked that much, but I have seen Alfie naked!” The way she said it! She was dead serious. Like wtf Zoe, aren’t you girlfriend and boyfriend? Of course you have. Such a weird thing to clarify about your own boyfriend! That was a massive giveaway… They don’t normally see each other naked, so Zoe was like “Oh do you know? I actually have seen Alfie naked.” 😅

Also before that, the question was who’s louder in bed and Zoe ended up saying that she thinks Tanya sings in the bedroom and so does she. And even though I thought she was being serious there too, I’m not too sure ‘cause Jim joked about Tanya having the hairdryer on a lot before she said that. I don’t know…🙈 It’s very on brand for Zoe though to think singing and not sexual sounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Yeah Zoe and Alfie give me “monthly shag with the lights out and socks on” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Just wanted to come back to his coffee set up as a coffee enthusiast myself - the Niche Zero grinder is €500ish, €1500 starting price for the Rockett Appartamento espresso machine. I'm surprised he's not gone for more bougie scales for his set up to be honest.

Reactions: 9
Just wanted to come back to his coffee set up as a coffee enthusiast myself - the Niche Zero grinder is €500ish, €1500 starting price for the Rockett Appartamento espresso machine. I'm surprised he's not gone for more bougie scales for his set up to be honest.
Tbh that's what I ballparked for the espresso machine, but that's outrageous for a grinder wow.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Zoe and Alfie give me “monthly shag with the lights out and socks on” vibes
Monthly is probably pushing it. Remember back when they suddenly started to do these sex Q&A vids for views? He said in one that you only have sex when you want to make a baby and he was not joking. I think it might have been the same vid where he said what to say when you're asked about masturbation in a job interview as he thought that was not only legal to ask but a standard question in a job interview . He just seems completely uneducated in that regard.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Monthly is probably pushing it. Remember back when they suddenly started to do these sex Q&A vids for views? He said in one that you only have sex when you want to make a baby and he was not joking. I think it might have been the same vid where he said what to say when you're asked about masturbation in a job interview as he thought that was not only legal to ask but a standard question in a job interview . He just seems completely uneducated in that regard.
Is that video still online?

How does an adult who owns a company and employs people think that is a question that can be asked in an interview?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Tbh that's what I ballparked for the espresso machine, but that's outrageous for a grinder wow.
Not me, but coffee people are fanatic about grinders, the general consensus seems to be that a good grinder makes the biggest improvement to your quality of coffee. They get obsessed about how much coffee grounds are retained in the machine, how much the beans bounce before they are ground, etc etc.

Reactions: 5
about 8 minutes in is the masturbation question and about 9.45 in is the only having sex to make a baby comment - which I think is taken out of context slightly.
When watching this whenever zoe talks, he tries to but in/move the camera to just him and almost rolls his eyes a few times… he does NOT look like someone who is in love with his girlfriend, he looks like he wants her to shut up!
Especially from 9:14 🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh dear the car tyre has a puncture luckily for them they have another car they can go out in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoe is acting like a complete child in that video! They’re both prudes. Also this proves that Zoe has nothing to do with Zoella articles.

Also to clarify when they say interview they don’t mean job interview - they’re talking about a like a tv / radio / magazine interview!

Reactions: 19
Zoe is acting like a complete child in that video! They’re both prudes. Also this proves that Zoe has nothing to do with Zoella articles.

Also to clarify when they say interview they don’t mean job interview - they’re talking about a like a tv / radio / magazine interview!
Yeah, I doubt he's ever had a job interview in his life.

Reactions: 17
Has Alfie ever had a job prior to YouTube? 🤔
No, don't think he has ever had a proper job.

I still need to pitch my idea to a TV company, 'Celebrity Employment Agency' where z-list celebs and Alfie Deyes have to go to work at proper jobs in shops/offices/warehouses/factories etc. And be treated like normal agency staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.