Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep calling ottie a bookworm? She’s 1… she can’t bloody read Zoe. She just likes the attention you give her when she brings you a book and you talk to her. She doesn’t really actually understand yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If her vlogmas is going to be 34 minutes of a 40min video of her rambling then don't bother.

Reactions: 11
My highlight of her vlog so far is her being super proud of reusing last years wrapping paper (not that she hasn't bought more for this year, just that she's also going to use last year's leftovers) sustainability Queen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Are we supposed to believe that Zoe reads to her daughter before bedtime?
Reader: Zoe Sugg
Ghost Reader: Tracy Sugg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
For God’s sake, I can’t remember if she’s always kissed her teeth / smacked her lips together this much, but it was getting right on my nerves. 😂

Also, a published author who says “brought” when they mean “bought”, yikes.

Reactions: 16
Ah, clearly we are in for ads galore then and let’s not pretend she’s doing this for the fans…it’s alllllll about the money! Bet Jim chapman will be livid as she will pull in the views 🤣

Reactions: 7
🤣 I came here after seeing that hands reel knowing that there’d be commentary here. What the hell! I’ve never seen hands that like that on someone younger than 75!

Like seriously — why even do your nails?!

Poor Zoe! It must have been SO hard for her to be sick again and not have time to do the laying around watching TV all day that she loves so much

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep calling herself a creative person? Who does she want to convince? Maybe mostly herself at this point ‘cause she’s a wreck. I consider this blasphemy, I’m sorry.
Look at the mirror, Zoe. Just look at your life! And keep some things out of your mouth. You are nothing but a privileged person who enjoys doing nothing and never makes an effort for anything.

I don’t blame her for getting into manicures, she’s clearly trying to make the best of a bad hand (pun intended). A solid colour would be better for her and a different shape nail, maybe square rounded. The current shape makes it look like a mammals claw. AND MOISTURISER

its giving
1669328627620.png

but that would be an insult to the beautiful birds.

oh btw of course she is back with vlogs, the adsence during christmas time is through the roof
ps: my sisters hands look really old but thats cause she has an obsession with cleaning the house 😂 and therefor has super dry hands. doubtful thats zoes case

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it so telling that Zoe before ottie never had her nails done much and even said she didn’t really like it. She has a child and all of sudden is regularly getting false nails on which are such a pain when you are changing nappies etc! Clearly she isn’t doing much of that!!!

Next thread title!
100 percent first thing I thought of was no way could I mind my one year old with them nails! They have a nanny definitely and only mind the child on weekends I am sure of it. No way would I have time for wrapping 24 books and decorating loads of trees. Hair curled and full face of make up not a chance! Time to sort wardrobe no way! They seem to leave the child mind herself it's just strange. She almost fell out of the tower in the kitchen and all Zoe said was be careful. I wonder what a full day is really like in that house

Reactions: 7
"I want ottie to feel as festive as I feel in our home"
- zoella

question: can a 1yr old feel festive? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"I want ottie to feel as festive as I feel in our home"
- zoella

question: can a 1yr old feel festive? 🤔
Nope like she won't understand what Christmas is or who Santa is. The way those two go on she would be a child genius if she understood that at one years old.

Reactions: 15
Nope like she won't understand what Christmas is or who Santa is. The way those two go on she would be a child genius if she understood that at one years old.
I loved when she said that by next year ottie will be able to undo that stupid brown twine on the books. I’m 27 and I struggle to undo it when it’s on gifts and I get the scissors out. I don’t see how she thinks her 2 year old is going to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
help, are her mirrors on purpose this blurry and dirty? I know it was a trend for a while but whats the point
1669329831959.png

ps: unfortuante screengrab for the hands, sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.