Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I got from the closet sorting and then the ring AD (of course what a shock šŸ™„) was thatā€™s sheā€™s desperate to be engaged. Going on and on about all of her rings and that she finds jewellery really sentimental and trying them on. She wants Alfie to propose. She even mentioned a booth where ā€œyou pretend you got marriedā€ sheā€™s not beating around the bush is she?! Sheā€™s desperate and itā€™s sad because a mansion, baby, ten years together and Her man child alfie still canā€™t commit.

Reactions: 12
All I got from the closet sorting and then the ring AD (of course what a shock šŸ™„) was thatā€™s sheā€™s desperate to be engaged. Going on and on about all of her rings and that she finds jewellery really sentimental and trying them on. She wants Alfie to propose. She even mentioned a booth where ā€œyou pretend you got marriedā€ sheā€™s not beating around the bush is she?! Sheā€™s desperate and itā€™s sad because a mansion, baby, ten years together and Her man child alfie still canā€™t commit.
what was really tone deaf of her and that shocked me is her going "is this a lot of jewellery? I dont think so"
cut to her hovering her camera over her giant display of rings and co.

girl.
I love jewellery and I dont even have that much.
but like you said she is so desperate. imagine having so many rings none of which is an engagement ring šŸ’€

Reactions: 10
what was really tone deaf of her and that shocked me is her going "is this a lot of jewellery? I dont think so"
cut to her hovering her camera over her giant display of rings and co.

girl.
I love jewellery and I dont even have that much.
but like you said she is so desperate. imagine having so many rings none of which is an engagement ring šŸ’€
Litteraly the only ring I own is my engagement ringā€¦.. donā€™t meant to sound rude or anything lol I just donā€™t wear rings at all. I think sheā€™s built an extensive collection to fill the void on her ring finger to be honest. Also her collection is so expensive Iā€™ve just had a look! Who in there right mind would buy that?! They look like river island kinda budget high street rings and look nice ngl but not for that price tag!

Reactions: 7
Alfie on stories asking what he can do to stop Ottie tipping Nalas water bowl over šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø . Erm you teach her no you don't do that!

Reactions: 24
Thatā€™s not really practical - dogs should have access to water all day.
I'm not saying have it off the floor all day, put it down for her to have a drink and then put it back up when she's finished. I know it's not ideal but we have to do it when my baby niece and nephew are around. It's that or they follow Ottie around taking her away from the bowl and they won't do that.

Reactions: 2
they couldnt train nala properly and now they are responsible for a child šŸ’€

isnt nalas water also in the kitchen area, why is that child walking around in the kitchen what seems like alone?
if you are there you can stop her from doing it. aint rocket science. ngl I was surprised how they never seemed to put up a divider between the kitchen and the stairs there

Reactions: 24
they couldnt train nala properly and now they are responsible for a child šŸ’€

isnt nalas water also in the kitchen area, why is that child walking around in the kitchen what seems like alone?
if you are there you can stop her from doing it. aint rocket science. ngl I was surprised how they never seemed to put up a divider between the kitchen and the stairs there
Good point! if they bothered to put a gate where the conservatory stairs are and the entrance into the kitchen from the hall it wouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: 9
help, are her mirrors on purpose this blurry and dirty? I know it was a trend for a while but whats the point
View attachment 1758272
ps: unfortuante screengrab for the hands, sorry not sorry
Came here to see if anyone else noticed this. I was laughing when she was going in about organising and cleaning etc when she's stood in front of this. Why would you purposefully have mirrors that look grubby? I'd have to get some vinegar on them pronto and if that didn't work I'd have to switch them out for new ones.

Reactions: 9
Alfie is just opening himself up to be trolled.
Just tell paye off!
All they have to do is say take her to the bowl that she has tipped over and say 'no don't do that' but knowing those twats they will probably be laughing going 'oh Ottie'. Also if they cant teach her right from wrong now, no chance when she's older.:mad:

Reactions: 16
Good point! if they bothered to put a gate where the conservatory stairs are and the entrance into the kitchen from the hall it wouldn't be a problem.
I was watching Alfie's vlog the other day and was so stressed for Ottie's safety. Particularly the scene where Zoe's belittling him about how he made the pancakes and Ottie is using the flimsy TV stand to hoist herself up. That whole conservatory area looks like a toddler deathtrap.

Edit: Specifically, Alfie has his back to Ottie and Zoe should have seen it and redirected her. That #ad Sky TV is going to come down on Ottie one of these days.

Reactions: 11
They havenā€™t baby/toddler proofed that house at all. Other than creating a penned off area for ottie so she canā€™t bother Zoe in the lounge.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They havenā€™t baby/toddler proofed that house at all. Other than creating a penned off area for ottie so she canā€™t bother Zoe in the lounge.
Of course they haven't because they are morons. Also if Ottie is in the kitchen unsupervised have they baby proofed the kitchen drawers with knives in? of course they havent!

I was watching Alfie's vlog the other day and was so stressed for Ottie's safety. Particularly the scene where Zoe's belittling him about how he made the pancakes and Ottie is using the flimsy TV stand to hoist herself up. That whole conservatory area looks like a toddler deathtrap.

Edit: Specifically, Alfie has his back to Ottie and Zoe should have seen it and redirected her. That #ad Sky TV is going to come down on Ottie one of these days.
Its so weird they act like she's not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Promoting her jewellery collection in her latest #ad vlog and hasnā€™t even got the basic knowledge that vermeil is pronounced ver-mey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet all of her Daniel Wellington watches were gifted as she did a AD with them a few years ago.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
One thing I took away from the vlog is that she goes to bed at the same time as ottie. Any normal parent would be using the evening after her 1 year old went to bed to actually do the things around the house which need doing or to even just chill and have time to themselves or watch a show with their partner etc. But instead Zoeā€™s off to bed - which really just proves sheā€™s had plenty of time to herself throughout the day. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s caring for a one year old full timeā€¦ also how will they ever make baby number 2 if Zoeā€™s asleep by 7 & theyā€™ve been ā€˜so busy with ottieā€™ all day šŸ™„
I agree so much! Literally after your toddler goes asleep is the only time you have to yourself always end up staying up way to late to watch shows otherwise would have no time to yourself this is after cleaning up after the toddler and cooking and making dinner! There is no way she is full time minding ottie especially waking at 4 and getting up to do stuff no way!! Ya would be so exhausted from the day unless the child wakes at 4 then your up with them. They have a nanny definitely

Reactions: 10
I really don't get why influencers show in such details where they keep their jewelry and valuable items. These days anyone can look their houses up and break in to steal stuff. It's unbelievable to me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.