Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At most she went for a nice walk and listened to a podcast which is totally fine, but she’s just a dreadful person to be advertising gymwear!!!! Dianne would have been way more deserving of that deal….
Oh yeah for sure - I’m no runner and would be puffing and panting shamefully doing that. A nice walk is great and it’s still exercise . But be honest rather than posing with straight hair and perfect make up in your sports kit cause you had to do an AD when she is the least gym person out there!! As you say, it would suit Dianne way more than her.

Reactions: 12
At most she went for a nice walk and listened to a podcast which is totally fine, but she’s just a dreadful person to be advertising gymwear!!!! Dianne would have been way more deserving of that deal….
Baffles me that they chose her over the professional athlete (who’s exposure is probably much higher at this rate)

Reactions: 10
Genuinely can’t believe Gym Shark are paying her for this, she is literally the laziest person on the internet! If I had a sportswear brand she is the last person I’d want representing it!
I can, Gymshark will pay anyone and everyone to promote their shite quality see through workout clothes

Reactions: 15
1A68E694-0C54-4492-8A20-A4525B5B6D3A.png

no we don't wanna join you Slobella... cuz we never sit in couches all day in the first place and have jobs and responsibilities to do.... 🙁

embarrassing to admit but i got bored and started watching joe and dianne’s sims series from start of lockdown cos i generally enjoy sims content on yt sometimes, and can i just say them two have thee shittest communication together. i know the series was mostly targeted to younger ppl but i can see from the comments that there are plenty of older viewers too, so it mustn’t be them half arsing their commentary. everything dianne says goes through one ear and out the other for greasy joe it is the most frustrating thing to watch. if u watch even one or two episodes you’ll get exactly what i mean, he’s so self absorbed and irritating to listen to. dianne is really ditsy and clueless too but god just bleeping respond to her questions or acknowledge her words here and then duck me. i needed to explode on tattle instead because i always see comments here always praising J&D over Z&A (i know yous don’t think they’re gods gift because just about any couple is better than zoe and aldie) thanks for listening x
z&a being compared to those sh**s shows that ANYBODY is better than what they have i guess.😂

7DED191F-EA33-443B-87AF-225CE64D3ED5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Looking at her face it’s a shame no pharmaceutical companies have come to her with a brand deal for water pills… The puffiness from retention is out of control

• Haha
Zoe/Zoella is forever getting deals she DOES NOT deserve

I actually laughed that Zoella collaborated with SheSpot because of ONE "viral"post on sex and Oloni for sent the PR! Oloni who's been putting in the work for YEARS and goes viral every couple months

Must be nice to have everything handed to you whilst others like Oloni have to work twice as hard

Screenshot_20220527-084322_Chrome.jpg

Oloni if you didn't know who she was: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2021/11/10745806/oloni-sex-relationship-expert-netflix

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she didn't put her hair up apparently? Seems really annoying to exercise with your hair down 😳

Reactions: 17
Come on guys we all know she did no exercising she did a quick walk for the #AD then went back home to slob on the sofa.

Reactions: 16
Haha not to defend her (ew) but I do think the first week of couch to 5k is mostly walking isn’t it? With a few short bursts of jogging in between! Still would have tied my hair up for that though!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.