Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when influencers are like "I deserve time offline" and talking as if their audience is too demanding. Sure Hun, but this is your actual job. It's very different from a random person not posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She just keeps writing these posts where she states it's okay to take time off etc etc, also in all of her vlogs says the same. Just be quiet if you don't have anything to say, I don't want to hear that anymore. I get it. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Same old tit different day. How many times has she uploaded previously with pretty much the same caption?! Her life is literally so boring. For all her protesting, I bet she is on her phone allll the time, whenever you see her in Alfie’s vlog in the background she is always scrolling her phone. So I call bullshit on her saying she takes time offline, she just can’t be bothered to upload/engage/think of something to say.

Reactions: 29
All this I need to take a break is just excuses because she is lazy and cant be arsed to film or upload anything.

Reactions: 18
genuinely don’t get it tho, zoe doesn’t cook, clean, prob has a nanny for her child, endless money in the bank, gorgeous mansion, nice car, decent enough family but still NOTHING GOING ON. the things i’d do for the opportunities she just throws away, she’s bleeping embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Funny because I don't remember her taking social media breaks at the peak of her career when she was most in demand by brands.:unsure: also youtube isn't social media so why cant you upload a vlog if you are on a social media break? Now she's busy choosing a colour for her office, you know the one she will go in once a week when she pretends to be #girlboss and look through all the free PR stuff she's been sent.

Reactions: 28
I really like Maddie Chester, she seems lovely, however she, as managing director of zoella, is running it into the ground. It’s bizarre.
Zoella has been posting this junk well before maddie became managing director last year…

Reactions: 7
Zoella has been posting this junk well before maddie became managing director last year…
She’s been heading up zoella since January 2020 according to LinkedIn. It was only in September last year that she jumped from Gleam to Zoella.

Reactions: 4
The funniest thing about the whole Zoella site is its not even on brand...

Article about the best Rose wine-Zoe doesn't drink
Articles about sex and vibrators-Zoe doesn't even kiss on camera let alone talk about sex
Articles about cooking-Zoe lives on takeaways
Articles about Marriage etc-well lets not even mention that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The funniest thing about the whole Zoella site is its not even on brand...

Article about the best Rose wine-Zoe doesn't drink
Articles about sex and vibrators-Zoe doesn't even kiss on camera let alone talk about sex
Articles about cooking-Zoe lives on takeaways
Articles about Marriage etc-well lets not even mention that!
I don't think she writes the articles, does she? They're articles about the lives of the other people on team Zoella.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she writes the articles, does she? They're articles about the lives of the other people on team Zoella.
Well no the articles are for her readers. Plus who actually gives a tit what her team's fav song is?

Reactions: 13
Is she channeling baby poo with that paint colour for her office? Makes me think of an army barracks with that bare brick and that colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
slobella after bagging a bag of groceries at waitrose: i need some time to myself, this is so exhausting
Imagine being 10 mins into a new office job and you’re just like “I deserve a holiday from working so hard” - that’s the same as influencers saying they deserve time off

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.