Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she's pregnant again if she's finally doing some physical activity. Maybe she is and she'll move for money, but I can't see a pregnant Zoe being motivated to get off her butt and do something healthy. She loves a pity party when ever she can milk it.

Reactions: 22
Doubt she's pregnant again if she's finally doing some physical activity. Maybe she is and she'll move for money, but I can't see a pregnant Zoe being motivated to get off her butt and do something healthy. She loves a pity party when ever she can milk it.
Wonder if she's doing these revealing Gymshark outfit spreads because we said she was starting to look pregnant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just wait. My friends smug little sister was always rake thin, never put on any weight, but as soon as she hit 33, her metabolism changed and she grew and grew. Zoe’s mum is thin but she works out and likely eats properly. Zoe literally eats takeaway and sugar. She won’t stay this size unless she starts exercising properly or purging.
i think it's happening to her already. It could possibly be her poor clothing choices but in some of the outfits I see her wear it looks like she's got a saggy ass. I know your body changes after pregnancy/childbirth but for someone who prides themselves on being so thin "without trying" it must sting.

Reactions: 13
She probably went outside took a few steps for the AD picture and went back. She has no interest in working out and that gym shark post was sooo embarrassing because it’s so blatantly not what she’s into.

Reactions: 23
She probably went outside took a few steps for the AD picture and went back. She has no interest in working out and that gym shark post was sooo embarrassing because it’s so blatantly not what she’s into.
Yep took a few steps, turned round, went back inside, changed into a futureself tracksuit, put harry Potter on, ordered a Dominos and stayed on the sofa the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuinely can’t believe Gym Shark are paying her for this, she is literally the laziest person on the internet! If I had a sportswear brand she is the last person I’d want representing it!

Reactions: 24
Genuinely can’t believe Gym Shark are paying her for this, she is literally the laziest person on the internet! If I had a sportswear brand she is the last person I’d want representing it!
I know. She said herself she had to dust off her trainers. She does couch to 5k once a year. Hardly needs Gym Shark clothing to do that.🙄

Reactions: 17
They should have gone with Dianne instead, she would have genuinely got some wear out of the clothes too!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone who hasn’t actually done any running.
At most she went for a nice walk and listened to a podcast which is totally fine, but she’s just a dreadful person to be advertising gymwear!!!! Dianne would have been way more deserving of that deal….

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.