Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie's showing his phone screen saver is of Ottie and putting Harry styles song love of my life on the storie. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F9EDF262-15D9-4C65-8B32-A421AC4BB151.jpeg

The duck is this sluggish couch? Generally, I don’t mind olive green, but this whole picture is so so ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 41
While I do think most people (myself included) spend too much time on social media, girl….this is your job! Most people cannot just “come and go all the time” to their job

F9320016-2CF6-4223-A994-E6112479D511.jpeg

320584B0-F52E-45AA-98CC-616C73EF87A0.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 34
While I do think most people (myself included) spend too much time on social media, girl….this is your job! Most people cannot just “come and go all the time” to their job

View attachment 1288186
View attachment 1288187
Exactly this! She doesn’t ever vlog anymore unless she has something to advertise, she moved her “career” to Instagram and now says she’s going to dip in and out… maybe I’ll just “dip in and out” of my job… 🤣🤣🤣

Although I’m guessing the fact she’s posting means an #AD is coming up….

Reactions: 32
Is it really bad that even though I adore Harry Styles seeing Zalfie post about the new album is putting me off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
brb

writing my workplace that I will from now on dip in and out.
granted she is self employed but imagine bringing this energy into the real working life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1288171

The duck is this sluggish couch? Generally, I don’t mind olive green, but this whole picture is so so ugly
That couch is the one Alfie wanted ages ago its about £9000.

View attachment 1288186
View attachment 1288187
Which would be fine if she didn't 'dip in' when she only had a AD to promote. You cant pick and choose when you can be arsed to upload you are either an influencer or you are not!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
isnt the couch alfie used for future sh*t? or was it a white/creme one?

or did he get inspired by that space? cause he has no creative bone- not even his pinky finger on his body.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1288186
View attachment 1288187
I read her post and literally said out loud, urgh what a dick. I couldn't care less whether she posts or not, but it annoys me no end when she pops back for a week when she has shite to promote. The whole reason she's in the position she's in is because of social media and her followers...idiot.

Dianne has been on a gruelling tour, but has still managed to work on her days off, upload vlogs, launch a clothing line, see both sides of the family and upload to instagram. All Zoe has done is post a passive aggressive post as to why she isn't posting. Bore off!

• Heart
The main reason she doesn't upload much anymore is because she has made her money so doesn't need to be active all the time. She can just upload one #AD a month and get her £20.000 fee.:mad:

Reactions: 20
Life coach Zoe sugg eh dishing out the wisdom 🤔 wonder what the pops thinks of her post since she declared a month ago she was having a break from social media

Reactions: 8
She should be careful or her minions will lose interest, looks like some already are going by the views on her last two youtube videos.

Reactions: 12
Life coach Zoe sugg eh dishing out the wisdom 🤔 wonder what the pops thinks of her post since she declared a month ago she was having a break from social media
I know it's been said before, but I cannot understand how the hell poppy affords to live! Taking a month off whilst self-employed to most people is impossible because if you're not working, you're not making money...

I know it's been said before, but I cannot understand how the hell poppy affords to live! Taking a month off whilst self-employed to most people is impossible because if you're not working, you're not making money...
Sean does nothing as well....I don't get it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.