Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is their ten years? Because it seems as though they’ve been saying their tens years is so close for years
They started dating in October 2012 (according to Wikipedia).
To me it also feels like they've been saying that for years

Reactions: 6
I’m not too fussed on marriage personally, I know who I am with is ‘the one’, but if me and my partner are lucky enough to have children, then I want to get married to have the same name as them. (Personal choice)
I wonder what is preventing him from proposing. Waiting for their 10 years so he can go overboard with decs etc?
Zoe did say Ottie has Deyes as a surname as ‘one day’ they will get married and then they will all have the same name, apparently. I feel Zoe will be waiting a long time to have the same name.

Reactions: 26
Sometimes it seems as if Alfie does not want to get married, but is scared to break up if he really tells her that.
Totally outsider perspective, I'm aware of that.
But it would make sense. If they never break up I will actually be surprised. Because it seems like they have a huge storm brewing.

And it also seems like they had a baby to save whatever they have going on between them.

Reactions: 14
And it also seems like they had a baby to save whatever they have going on between them.
most definitely. A baby helps them focus on something other than themselves. But this is the "easy" stage, once real parenting begins I have a feeling they might not weather the storm. (yeah I know babies aren't easy, but eventually they're going to have to discipline, teach morals etc. and actually raise a human being.)

Ottie was definitely on a small side at birth, 2.8kg is not a big baby at all. Most babies born these days are closer to 8lb which is nearly 4kg. But she was 10 days early, so that explains it partly.
I wonder if we'll ever know how long zoe managed to breastfeed for, but looking at how chubby ottie is now, I'd say she'd been on formula for a while.

Reactions: 2
I can't get over what an ugly nickname Ottie is. Spotty, grotty, botty, potty - kids are gonna have a field day with that one.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if we'll ever know how long zoe managed to breastfeed for, but looking at how chubby ottie is now, I'd say she'd been on formula for a while.
Personally, I don't think Zoe breastfed for that long as she would have to do all of that on her own and I don't see her doing that (night feeds, going out whenever you want mostly without baby). I know I'm an outsider (like someone else said), but this is just my view on things.

Reactions: 9
Ottie was definitely on a small side at birth, 2.8kg is not a big baby at all. Most babies born these days are closer to 8lb which is nearly 4kg. But she was 10 days early, so that explains it partly.
Well thats why Zoe was induced as Ottie had stopped growing.

Reactions: 5
I agree, there are loads of cute prints and bright colours in the shops. The beige and brown pathetic aesthetic looks to be on its way out for everyone now, luckily.
Here in France, I am picking gifts up here and there for my niece or nephew who is due in November and am able to find quite a lot of unisex stuff in bright colours and fun prints, though I am sticking to yellows, ochres, sage green, teal as I like to choose an animal theme for my niblings ( fox and panda so far), and this one has two: duck🦆 (ling)/goose and giraffe 🦒.

Reactions: 7
Here in France, I am picking gifts up here and there for my niece or nephew who is due in November and am able to find quite a lot of unisex stuff in bright colours and fun prints, though I am sticking to yellows, ochres, sage green, teal as I like to choose an animal theme for my niblings ( fox and panda so far), and this one has two: duck🦆 (ling)/goose and giraffe 🦒.
I’m pregnant with a boy and I’m proud to say, he doesn’t have a single beige outfit in his wardrobe 😂 I’ve also gone for lots of sage colours and animal prints.

I feel sorry for Zoe, she’s totally lost herself and has no sense of individuality. She doesn’t stand out at all. Beige like her closet and diet.

Reactions: 7
Can totes relate to doing my Sunday shop in M&S

View attachment 1391828
I’m sorry but for me food shopping is just another thing to do in a long list of things and with two young active children no Zoe I don’t get low key excited I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a fulltime job and your partner is at your beck and call… can’t wait till she has another baby I wonder if she will still be low key excited with two demanding kids 🤔 who am I kidding she’ll just get her sugar I mean shoping delivered 👍

I’m sorry but for me food shopping is just another thing to do in a long list of things and with two young active children no Zoe I don’t get low key excited I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a fulltime job and your partner is at your beck and call… can’t wait till she has another baby I wonder if she will still be low key excited with two demanding kids 🤔 who am I kidding she’ll just get her sugar I mean shoping delivered 👍
althou yes it can be nice looking at the new products when the kids are good or kid free 😍 still Zoe has no clue 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm not huge on nicknames, tbh, so I'm already biased but Ottie is just terrible and to my brain sounds boyish (yes, yes, gender is a construct, etc).

If they were going to only call her by her nickname, why didn't they choose an already two syllable name?

I don't know if it's just that I'm not a native English speaker, but it annoys me so much when they say "pick up" when referring to buying stuff(clothes or decor mostly), it makes it sound like they just pick something without thinking the price or anything, like the purchase decision is done very quickly and without much consideration.. Idk how to explain it!!

I think lots of influencers have used the term 'picked up' to disguise the fact that they've not actually paid for the items they are telling us about. Often they are sent a voucher to use. They are probably so used to saying it that it's crept into their slapdash and limited vocabulary!

Reactions: 18
In alfies vlog when he was asked about tip in longtime relationship, he talked about love language. So his is a quality time and hers words of affirmation.
Its really hard to believe they are truly happy.
When zoe does anything fun for/with him? I think she tried a bit few years back, when she went rockclimbing etc but thats about it.
And we seen in vlogs that he hardly gives her any cards, never posts anything nice publicly really (IG) I remember when for example her books came out and she received them, alfies reaction was never genuine. It was always just "sick". He didnt even read them ffs.
My point is, they seem to do complete oposit for each other than their love language would want 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup… Zoe has been open about the fact that Alfie does not give her verbal affection. It’s almost the opposite actually, Zoe is one that regularly gives words of affirmation to Alfie whereas Alfie probably gives that ‘quality time’ to Zoe— despite his attempts to do things on his own he is mostly available to her and around her pretty constantly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.