Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of big events

nothing. really NOTHING. tops this vlog with the big event being the fireworks

her face was so lit up and excited. and the whole build up also looked like he is gonna propose-
The bit where he announces a surprise and all her female friends turn to look at her/gather round her and then once its revealed that its just the fireworks the looks on their faces... says it all.
I also refuse to believe this wasnt deliberate on Alfies part, he's not THAT stupid. And i think everyone there knew that.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Also its odd that Poppy & Sean haven't got engaged either and they have been together for years and have bought a house together.
It’s been drilled into them to wait it out. Tbh if their parents are happily married it’s no wonder they follow their rule book.
The bit where he announces a surprise and all her female friends turn to look at her/gather round her and then once its revealed that its just the fireworks the looks on their faces... says it all.
I also refuse to believe this wasnt deliberate on Alfies part, he's not THAT stupid. And i think everyone there knew that.
That’s just cruel of him. Thoughtlessness is no excuse. He acts likes he’s in his early 20s. Probably thinks of himself as a young dad to boot.

Reactions: 5
Would love Zoe to propose to Alfie so he can’t get out of it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No they have paid this time Alfie cleared it up in his stories. Thanks for that Alfred.
I genuinely don’t understand why they just go to the same like 3 places every time they go away for the weekend. Like surely it’s boring, why would you not mix it up a bit and go somewhere new?

Reactions: 23
Why doesn't he want to marry her? Financial reasons? House? Seems odd when shes dying for a proposal and theyve been together for ages and have a daughter together

Reactions: 8
That wilderness place are so desperate for them to choose that place for their not happening any time soon wedding aren’t they 😂😂 I honestly think that’s why they keep getting gifted trips there

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't he want to marry her? Financial reasons? House? Seems odd when shes dying for a proposal and theyve been together for ages and have a daughter together
I can’t see how financial reasons would prevent them since I’m almost certain Zoe paid for a higher stake in their house if not all of it (she owned their previous house too and he put no money into it, he made jokes about living in her house rent free). She’s definitely made more money than he has over the years on her books, Zoella beauty, and her YouTube was a much bigger channel. So if anything if they didn’t do a prenup then he’d stand to gain her money if something happened, it would be more beneficial to him.

Reactions: 11
If we are to believe what he says it's that he wants his kids at his wedding. His own parents got married when he was basically an adult, so probably never saw the point of getting married. Maybe they'll come up with a compromise where they get married when Ottie (and potential baby #2?) are like 8-10 years old or something.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t understand why they just go to the same like 3 places every time they go away for the weekend. Like surely it’s boring, why would you not mix it up a bit and go somewhere new?
It was only a few months ago they were there for Zoe's birthday. I could be wrong but it looks boring AF!

Reactions: 10
who have they gone there with, it cant be just the two of them because that place is massive

Reactions: 4
I do understand how a nice place you visit once in a while may not get boring, but what I don’t understand is their lack of curiosity. These are the only places they ever go. They don’t care about the world around them, all they want is comfort and luxury. Anything a little bit unfamiliar is too much for them, especially for Zoe. That is quite sad… this world is so vast but they just can’t be bothered.
Thanks to youtube, they got to travel at least a little bit when they were younger, even though it seemed like an obligation to Zoe and I’m not sure how much they actually saw and took away from.

Last edited:
Poppy. Sean and Amanda. Nick is away with his friends according to Alfie’s story.
How come Zoe's mum never gets invited to these trips, its always Alfie's family AS USUAL! Also as Ottie gets older they need to go somewhere like Center parks she will die of boredom at wilderness reserve!

Reactions: 17
I feel really sorry for Zoe in that video tbh. I think it was very malicious of him, he knew what he was doing and I think he really embarrassed her infront of all her friends as they would have expected the same. Awful thing to do to someone you supposedly love.

They are SO boring. They go to the same places every year. Same garden centre, same cafe, same staycation, same holiday. Do something different for fucks sake

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.