Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she tho? I think she's just #gifted the surplus beige baby crap nobody wants and never actually puts her manky talons in her own pocket.
omg u r right what was I thinking-
ok but-
I mean WHEN she goes online- to buy. even though she has the time and money to go into stores. but she doesnt have the energy I suppose 😂.

earlier some already mentioned but the DEYES stitching on her top WHILE BEING OUT IN THE PUBLIC shopping. pretty sure she had the ottolie necklace on as well. might as well put your address as a bumper sticker on the car

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The clothes all come down and back to Alfie. He LOVES the beige aesthetic and got his spinstress to do everything he wanted and change her entire personality for him. It's a good metaphor for how bland and vanilla he is and now he has pushed that onto his unsuspecting baby.

Reactions: 19
Who else things they are already trying for baby #2? Zoe and Joe are close in age, something Zoe always goes on about, and it wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted that for her own family as well.

Reactions: 12

Bloody hell give it a rest
I see she’s finally told us Ottilie’s weight. Yet true to Zoe’s style, she’s tried to make out how SMOL she was. Totally normal weight. Also a newborn baby being small is so dangerous and it’s terrifying. My baby was 3lbs 5oz. Would have loved a chubby 6lber.

Also agree with whoever said it’s post natal here not post partum. But either way, she’s neither so put a sock in it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Have babies gotten fatter? I was about 6lbs when I was born and as far as I know I was considered pretty normal?

Reactions: 16
Have babies gotten fatter? I was about 6lbs when I was born and as far as I know I was considered pretty normal?
Very normal! Anything between 5.5lb and 10lb is considered a perfectly normal baby, I think the average is around 7 pounds.

Weirdly the trend over the last 40 years is actually babies getting smaller at birth! They don't have a hard and fast reason why.

Reactions: 9
Who else things they are already trying for baby #2? Zoe and Joe are close in age, something Zoe always goes on about, and it wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted that for her own family as well.
I think the reality of being a parent may make her wait a bit longer. She doesn’t strike me as some who has particularly relished motherhood/baby days tbh.

Reactions: 15
Is Zoe trolling us? Went to a shop selling preloved women’s and baby clothes and everything was beige and cream?? What is wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if it's just that I'm not a native English speaker, but it annoys me so much when they say "pick up" when referring to buying stuff(clothes or decor mostly), it makes it sound like they just pick something without thinking the price or anything, like the purchase decision is done very quickly and without much consideration.. Idk how to explain it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is Zoe trolling us? Went to a shop selling preloved women’s and baby clothes and everything was beige and cream?? What is wrong with her!
I'm really depressed that a bleeping beige shop exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That will be the ultimatum: she’ll give him another baby if he gives her the ring.

The docs are cute af tho 😂

Oh Alfie, wants another newborn but not a wife 💍
I really hated what he said. These people live to just buy stuff. They experience joy through the several minute excitement they get when they purchase something. That’s why they’re always buying tit. Filling the void ✌
You are talking about a potential pregnancy and a baby, Alfie… there should be other reasons you’d want to experience this again, it’s not about clothes 🙃 Maybe what he wrote is not “that deep” but I didn’t like it. They’re such consumerists and living for the gram. And they are not even good at it!!! Their taste is awful and they’re terrible content creators to begin with. So terrible it’s hard to call them that anymore.

Reactions: 21
When she first started out I thought her style was great, not everything was my sort of thing but she didn't look like a beige cookie cut bland and boring person devoid of personality. Admittedly we grew up in the same place so the clothes she wore were typical and it feels nostalgic now but she absolutely morphs herself into what Alfie likes which is really sad. She had so many great opportunities but because she can't be arsed to create decent content or do interesting projects as she might have to to some actual work she will rely on her nostalgia forever more.

Reactions: 13
I’m not too fussed on marriage personally, I know who I am with is ‘the one’, but if me and my partner are lucky enough to have children, then I want to get married to have the same name as them. (Personal choice)
I wonder what is preventing him from proposing. Waiting for their 10 years so he can go overboard with decs etc?

Reactions: 5
Can you even imagine how boring your life has to be, to be excited by beige clothing? He’s probably shown more enthusiasm for that bleeping outfit than he has in the entire past 5 years of his relationship with Zoe.

Reactions: 12
God what is she wearing? I cant believe this is the same girl who used to look fashionable.

Reactions: 8
When is their ten years? Because it seems as though they’ve been saying their tens years is so close for years

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.