Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beige outfit on Ottie is so depressing looking. And of course she's "excited" to food shop. She's performing being a real adult. It's like when little kids play house. That's her and Alfie's entire relationship. She generally has her food picked out and delivered right to her doorstep so this little trip out to do it like the normies do is a fun adventure for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That beige outfit on Ottie is so depressing looking. And of course she's "excited" to food shop. She's performing being a real adult. It's like when little kids play house. That's her and Alfie's entire relationship. She generally has her food picked out and delivered right to her doorstep so this little trip out to do it like the normies do is a fun adventure for them.
That child has spent 90% of her little life in variations of beige and brown. When they have the money to shop at places like Boden and joules on the regular that actually do colourful and fun baby clothes, it baffles me that they stick to what they think is ‘trendy’.

Can totes relate to doing my Sunday shop in M&S

View attachment 1391828
Sad when this a high point in her life.

Reactions: 16
I mean Zoes life is pathetic but I’m with her about sometimes enjoying a food shop. We do most of ours online so sometimes it’s nice to go along to a big Tesco and browse everything see what’s new etc

Reactions: 22
That knitted brown thing the baby is wearing is foul, and the fact that her name is embroidered on it is just tacky AF. Is it her full name? I can see Deyes - I don't think anybody in the real world would be stupid enough to take their child out in public with their full name on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That child has spent 90% of her little life in variations of beige and brown. When they have the money to shop at places like Boden and joules on the regular that actually do colourful and fun baby clothes, it baffles me that they stick to what they think is ‘trendy’.

I wonder if they’re gonna feel embarrassed in the future looking back at photos of baby Ottilie. Because this beige trend won’t last forever, and the lack of colour will show! Will that be the moment they’ll realise they’ve been trend victims their whole life? I hope Ottilie will bring it up when Zoe shows her some photos. “Why was I dressed only in beige?”

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they’re gonna feel embarrassed in the future looking back at photos of baby Ottilie. Because this beige trend won’t last forever, and the lack of colour will show! Will that be the moment they’ll realise they’ve been trend victims their whole life? I hope Ottilie will bring it up when Zoe shows her some photos. “Why was I dressed only in beige?”
Lol yeah I hope Ottie questions a lot of her parents decisions 😂 but it will make for some sad viewing when they look back on her sepia toned babyhood.

i see that knitted brown thing was gifted 🙄 bloody typical.

Reactions: 10
That knitted brown thing the baby is wearing is foul, and the fact that her name is embroidered on it is just tacky AF. Is it her full name? I can see Deyes - I don't think anybody in the real world would be stupid enough to take their child out in public with their full name on display.
It only said Deyes, poor Zoe her baby is wearing clothes with the surname Deyes on and Zoe's not even a Deyes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I love Boden 😍, I do t love the prices.

Reactions: 3
It’s so said swing Ottie in beige all the time. Why does she have on be on bleeping trend? She’s a baby FFS. All the wonderful, colourful choices out there. It’s like the easiest time in your life to go wild and express yourself. Although maybe that’s the problem, Zoe expressing herself is beige because she herself is so bland and vanilla.

Reactions: 16
It’s so said swing Ottie in beige all the time. Why does she have on be on bleeping trend? She’s a baby FFS. All the wonderful, colourful choices out there. It’s like the easiest time in your life to go wild and express yourself. Although maybe that’s the problem, Zoe expressing herself is beige because she herself is so bland and vanilla.
to be fair, it’s actually hard to find baby clothes that are brightly colored at the moment. They’re all muted colors or beige with a print at most

Reactions: 5
She is "low key excited" to go food shopping, yet I haven't seen or heard anything from her (or Alfie) that Ottie had her first front teeth! Did I just miss this, or are they so self-centered (is that what you call it?) they don't even share this with their followers? And I haven't really seen them sharing any other milestones or really any other thing that has just something to do with Ottie (I don't follow everything they post or do, but it just occured to my today). Also, I think she was excited cause she got something gifted for Ottie
they have every right to be selective of what they share, both about themselves and Ottie. We most probably see too much of her as it is. I don’t care when she gets her first teeth, crawls or can walk. None of my business. And those who feel entitled to know need a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have Poppy and Sean got a Tesla? as in Alfie's vlog he says Sean is coming then a Tesla pulls in and Sean arrives.

Reactions: 4
Of course she gets excited to go food shopping... its the only time she goes out the house. 🤣
Came to say this. What a loser.
Im assuming she leaves the house even less now.

to be fair, it’s actually hard to find baby clothes that are brightly colored at the moment. They’re all muted colors or beige with a print at most
I’ve been buying baby clothes for the past 7 months and I’ve picked up so many bright colours or cute prints. The beige section is tiny.

Reactions: 12
Came to say this. What a loser.
Im assuming she leaves the house even less now.

I’ve been buying baby clothes for the past 7 months and I’ve picked up so many bright colours or cute prints. The beige section is tiny.
I agree, there are loads of cute prints and bright colours in the shops. The beige and brown pathetic aesthetic looks to be on its way out for everyone now, luckily.

Reactions: 7
regarding baby clothes:

just checked on zoes favourite sites zara & h&m

she just goes out of her way to find the most mundane cult looking clothes.
the sites are filled with colourful baby clothes

Reactions: 14
regarding baby clothes:

just checked on zoes favourite sites zara & h&m

she just goes out of her way to find the most mundane cult looking clothes.
the sites are filled with colourful baby clothes

Does she tho? I think she's just #gifted the surplus beige baby crap nobody wants and never actually puts her manky talons in her own pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.