Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't her lips reach the end of her mouth line? She really looks like a Tim Burton creation.

And THOSE bleeping SUNGLASSES. I'm not a violent person but I'd love to slap those godawful twatgoggles right off her face.
I think they'd be cool on someone who can rock an alternative/weird style but Zoe is so vanilla and mid that it just looks soooo wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why don't her lips reach the end of her mouth line? She really looks like a Tim Burton creation.

And THOSE bleeping SUNGLASSES. I'm not a violent person but I'd love to slap those godawful twatgoggles right off her face.
I think she does it on purpose cause she thinks it looks cute rather than making her look unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 10

You're right. She looks like Sally from Nightmare before Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Those nails are a crazy shape! Horrendous
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but isnā€™t ā€œpost partumā€ an American term? Is the British equivalent ā€œpost natalā€ ? It really grinds my nuggets when she says it and I thinks thatā€™s why
post natal usually refers to the baby right after birth, while post partum refers to the mother.

Reactions: 4
A new vlog:

How chatty do you think the car ride was? (I haven't watched it, but if I had to guess I'd say it was mostly about nonsense stuffšŸ¤£)

A new vlog:

How chatty do you think the car ride was? (I haven't watched it, but if I had to guess I'd say it was mostly about nonsense stuffšŸ¤£)
Wonder if Zoe reminded him that she owns his entire life againā€¦ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is a Zoe page but couldnā€™t find this info anywhere else. Do you guys think Poppy is pregnant? She took a break of instagram a while back and Iā€™ve noticed she doesnā€™t really do outfit pics or show her body anymore??? Do you think Ottie is due a cousin or not poppy and Shaunā€™s vibe??b

Reactions: 8
I know this is a Zoe page but couldnā€™t find this info anywhere else. Do you guys think Poppy is pregnant? She took a break of instagram a while back and Iā€™ve noticed she doesnā€™t really do outfit pics or show her body anymore??? Do you think Ottie is due a cousin or not poppy and Shaunā€™s vibe??b
She could be. Usually she complains on Instagram about her periodā€¦ has she does this recently? If not then maybe!

Reactions: 1
She could be. Usually she complains on Instagram about her periodā€¦ has she does this recently? If not then maybe!
Iā€™m not really sure! I havenā€™t really seen her be too active but I donā€™t really follow her either. Just check in on her page now and then! Who knooooooowwwsss

Reactions: 3
When they asked him about long term relationships, he said heā€™s not the right person to ask, and I was like oooh šŸ˜‚ And then his answer was basically him talking about an online test. šŸ™ˆ I found it so sad and hilarious at the same time. They have no chemistry, he has nothing to say.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She has recently. But that's not to say that its true. It's not too hard to lie on the internet lol Edit: Zoe does it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could be pregnant but I think her sluggish lifestyle might just finally be catching up to her and itā€™s made her a bit self conscious.

She could be pregnant but I think her sluggish lifestyle might just finally be catching up to her and itā€™s made her a bit self conscious.
That happend already years ago when she started to wear big wollen sweaters and big skirts during summer. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.