Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the thing on the left one of those jugs you wee in at the hospital?
Screenshot_20220704-090305_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate the look of it 🙈 There are better ones. As if Zoe would buy anything beautiful…

Reactions: 6
Her mum is there again I think its safe to say she's the one doing the nanny duty.

Reactions: 14
Her mum is there again I think its safe to say she's the one doing the nanny duty.
I would have bet anything that Amanda was going to be the overbearing grandma when they announced the pregnancy, especially with her still babying Alfie and Poppy. Could have never predicted for Tracey to basically become their live-in nanny.

Reactions: 30
I would have bet anything that Amanda was going to be the overbearing grandma when they announced the pregnancy, especially with her still babying Alfie and Poppy. Could have never predicted for Tracey to basically become their live-in nanny.
Especially as she doesn’t exactly live nearby!!

Reactions: 8
It’s a 2.5-3 hour drive from her house to her mum’s village.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No isn't it a 2 hour drive? she hardly visited Zoe's before Ottie was born nice to be used by her daughter.
the thing is, with my Nan, she hardly saw my Dad, and then i was born, and she reappeared. I hardly see her anymore, since her daughter had a little boy and now shes obsessed with him. Not saying that could be it, but something to think about!

Reactions: 8
Ham and egg such a creativeeeee sandwich. Life changer. Wish I’d have come up with that 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she gets excited to go food shopping... its the only time she goes out the house. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"low key excited haha" ugh be quiet. She needs to stop trying to be relatable.
Also can you imagine if one of us put on our stories "oh I went food shopping today". No one would care. Why does she have to tell us?
She desperately wants to be quirky and relatable while everyone knows shes a millionaire and can get anything on earth delivered to her home.... going grocery shopping is tiresome chore for many of us while its a choice for her.. or a "cozy" activity as she likes to put it🥰

B28B2069-C739-497B-8E83-65ACB5B808B2.jpeg

"haha"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can totes relate to doing my Sunday shop in M&S

View attachment 1391828
She is "low key excited" to go food shopping, yet I haven't seen or heard anything from her (or Alfie) that Ottie had her first front teeth! Did I just miss this, or are they so self-centered (is that what you call it?) they don't even share this with their followers? And I haven't really seen them sharing any other milestones or really any other thing that has just something to do with Ottie (I don't follow everything they post or do, but it just occured to my today). Also, I think she was excited cause she got something gifted for Ottie

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is "low key excited" to go food shopping, yet I haven't seen or heard anything from her (or Alfie) that Ottie had her first front teeth! Did I just miss this, or are they so self-centered (is that what you call it?) they don't even share this with their followers? Also, I think she was excited cause she got something gifted for Ottie
Its truely sad... they are just weird about everything even though they have the ability to relax and do nothing they still could not manage one child...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.