Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copied from wikipedia: Postpartum confinement refers to a system for recovery following childbirth. It begins immediately after the birth, and lasts for a culturally variable length: typically for one month or 30 days, up to 40 days, two months or 100 days. Ottie was born on August 29 2021, which is 302 days (or basically 10 months) from today (June 27 2022), so Zoe has been refering to her 'postpartum period' for at least 3 times what the word means.

Also anyone else think that Zoe and Alfie are holding Ottie a bit awkward like they don't really hold her that often? I've felt like this for a long time, but that can just be me :p

Two posts where I can see it a bit, can't really find a better example

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “post partum” an American term? Is the British equivalent “post natal” ? It really grinds my nuggets when she says it and I thinks that’s why
I think one refers to the mother and one refers to the baby? I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
Tbf I had my baby 4 1/2 months ago and still see a consultant who refers to me as postpartum. I mean I’ve got health issues still so that might be why, but I think postpartum and postpartum period are different? Like postpartum is just literally following childbirth isn’t it? Whereas the technical ‘postpartum period’ is 3 months.

I mean regardless she’s a lazy dick with no excuses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Copied from wikipedia: Postpartum confinement refers to a system for recovery following childbirth. It begins immediately after the birth, and lasts for a culturally variable length: typically for one month or 30 days, up to 40 days, two months or 100 days. Ottie was born on August 29 2021, which is 302 days (or basically 10 months) from today (June 27 2022), so Zoe has been refering to her 'postpartum period' for at least 3 times what the word means.

Also anyone else think that Zoe and Alfie are holding Ottie a bit awkward like they don't really hold her that often? I've felt like this for a long time, but that can just be me :p

Two posts where I can see it a bit, can't really find a better example

I thought the marshmallow was a corncob in her hot chocolate photo 💀😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not zoes video-
but what zoe couldve brought out as content instead of moaning about post partum 😂

I’ve just realised that Poppy lives on the same road with her parents

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not that I’m sticking up for Zoe but I have a 9 month old and didn’t consider myself post partum anymore but at my mum and baby fitness class my trainer told me that actually any time after having a baby is post partum as there is such a long term impact on your internal organs. pelvic floor etc is never really the same again. She still doesnt need to bang on about it every time she opens her mouth though 😂

Reactions: 11
not zoes video-
but what zoe couldve brought out as content instead of moaning about post partum 😂
Taylor R always manages to come across as well informed and with good intentions. She’s probably the only YouTuber I respect these days. Zoe could never manage to do what Taylor does because Taylor is an actually adult who does research and makes informed choices. Also I really admire Taylor for the approach she had for sharing her infertility struggles.
It’s crazy, if someone had told me that the Canadian model girl in Japan who dresses and acts like a doll would turn out to be the current Taylor R I would have never believed them. Just shows people can grow and change

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
not zoes video-
I love Taylor! She always seems to put a lot of thought and effort behind her videos, something let’s face it, Zoe has never done!

Reactions: 1
Because Poppy leaked her whereabouts yesterday through Instagram, and I’ve known where her parents live for a while now, so it just happens to be the same street
Find it so strange when people barely move a house away from their parents. I can almost let it slide if you have children so it’s easier for them to see their grandchildren but it screams “I can’t be independent and away from mammy and daddy too long” to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Find it so strange when people barely move a house away from their parents. I can almost let it slide if you have children so it’s easier for them to see their grandchildren but it screams “I can’t be independent and away from mammy and daddy too long” to me.
Exactly what I thought. But I’m not surprised at all since it is Poppy we’re speaking about

No wonder she finds it laidback being a parent she hardly does anything for Ottie her mum/the nanny clearly does most of the work that's why she's got time to laze on the bed and prat about with veg beds. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
It’s hilarious how more active she’s been since Tanya announced her pregnancy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Regarding the constant need to clarify that any ring she's wearing on that finger is not an engagement ring...

Why?

I often wear a ring on that finger, lots of people do, and no one has ever seriously asked me if it's an engagement ring.
I notice that around here, people only suspect it might be an engagement ring when the person wearing it doesn't usually wear rings on any finger, but that's not the case for zoe.

Am I nitpicking? She is so annoying that I struggle to try to understand why she does things lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Regarding the constant need to clarify that any ring she's wearing on that finger is not an engagement ring...

Why?

I often wear a ring on that finger, lots of people do, and no one has ever seriously asked me if it's an engagement ring.
I notice that around here, people only suspect it might be an engagement ring when the person wearing it doesn't usually wear rings on any finger, but that's not the case for zoe.

Am I nitpicking? She is so annoying that I struggle to try to understand why she does things lol
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she probably gets randos asking “omg are you engaged?!” Whenever she does wear a ring on that finger. I’ve actually had people ask me if different rings I wear on that ringer are engagement rings, it happened enough that it annoyed me and I started switching hands for those rings

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Why?

Tbf to her she probably gets loads of people asking if she's engaged. I remember I got a present of a ring from my sister and the onlu finger it fit was that finger, it looked nothing like an engagement or wedding ring. I was in work one day and a customer saw it and asked if I was married. I was still in school! I was only like 17 or 18.

Reactions: 5
But does she ever hang out with new people? Everyone around her knows what’s up.
And people online…? mmm yeah maybe someone would comment and ask, but still I find everything an excuse for her to just point it out. And I see it as her trying to be like “ah no this is not an engagement ring haha” like everyone actually cares except for her 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.