Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her vlog and hearing her shill the gym shark gear was just embarrassing- she just isn’t the right fit at all to be advertising something like that, it’s just so hollow. If you did a shot the amount of times she says ‘move your body’ you’d be tit faced. Moving at all really is such a novelty for Zoe she uses it as a selling point.
Also I can’t with her buying three pairs of shoes for a baby who isn’t even walking and honestly look like they’d fit a toddler. They say it’s better for them not to wear proper shoes until they are walking, but as we all know ottie is basically a dress up doll to these two muppets so I should expect nothing less.

Reactions: 26
What ever happened to Zoe's old assistant Carrie? Even before the pandemic she was still there, and even had an Instagram but now it's nowhere to be found. I even looked at other people's following to see if Zoe unfollowed her (she likes to do that when someone leaves) and I couldn't find anybody following her, but then again I didn't know her username. Wonder if she got out, because she doesn't show up under team Zoella on their site and she's a complete ghost on Google!

Reactions: 7
What ever happened to Zoe's old assistant Carrie? Even before the pandemic she was still there, and even had an Instagram but now it's nowhere to be found. I even looked at other people's following to see if Zoe unfollowed her (she likes to do that when someone leaves) and I couldn't find anybody following her, but then again I didn't know her username. Wonder if she got out, because she doesn't show up under team Zoella on their site and she's a complete ghost on Google!
Do you mean Holly? I can’t remember a Carrie. If it’s Holly then she got a new job and left. Can’t remember more than that!

Reactions: 3
Do you mean Holly? I can’t remember a Carrie. If it’s Holly then she got a new job and left. Can’t remember more than that!
No Zoe had a personal assistant for years called Carrie. The earliest I remember her being was in their old house as Carrie used to work in that tiny little office off the kitchen whilst Zoe was off doing random tit most of the day.

Reactions: 8
No Zoe had a personal assistant for years called Carrie. The earliest I remember her being was in their old house as Carrie used to work in that tiny little office off the kitchen whilst Zoe was off doing random tit most of the day.
Yes she used to wear glasses.

Carrie also worked in the old office right before the pandemic. Her linkedin still says she works there, but also doesn't look like it's been updated since she started working for Zoe. She used to have an Instagram (two of them) and one had photography and stuff that was very good! She must've deleted everything if nobody has her on their list.

Reactions: 9
Carrie also worked in the old office right before the pandemic. Her linkedin still says she works there, but also doesn't look like it's been updated since she started working for Zoe. She used to have an Instagram (two of them) and one had photography and stuff that was very good! She must've deleted everything if nobody has her on their list.
wasn’t Carrie also her ghost writer? I remember something like that

Reactions: 3
wasn’t Carrie also her ghost writer? I remember something like that
I was under the impression that Amy, who she did Magpie with, was the ghostwriter for Girl Online. In the video where Zoe and Maddie visit the printing shop for Girl Online, Amy is there along with them and Zoe introduces her and said she helped her a lot or something along those lines.

I was under the impression that Amy, who she did Magpie with, was the ghostwriter for Girl Online. In the video where Zoe and Maddie visit the printing shop for Girl Online, Amy is there along with them and Zoe introduces her and said she helped her a lot or something along those lines.
Siobhan Curham was the ghost writer for girl online.
Amy was her editor and ‘Co writer’ for magpie.

Reactions: 11
Poppy is embracing her natural hair colour, or so she says on IG...let's see how long it itakes for Zoe to copy her and post again something like "I don't remember what it feels like to be a brunette"...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I follow Caroline on IG. I think she stopped working for Zoe/Zoella a few years ago. I always wondered what happened.
Zoe still follows her though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well that explains why I couldn't seem to find her! Started going by her full name and got married.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.