Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nail shape doesn't suit anyone. Specially with her little paw hands. I'm not sure what would be an improvement though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wants everyone to say how thin she is in those photos and how amazing she looks..
She surely thinks that being thin is automatically being attractive for everybody 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope she let's her daughter grow up without being mean to her if she's not going to be as thin as her mental mother 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That nail shape is horrid also saw Poppy has been having a moan about a heavy period. Get over yourself love you are not the only woman to have a heavy period and most woman cant have days off work because of it!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That nail shape is horrid also saw Poppy has been having a moan about a heavy period. Get over yourself love you are not the only woman to have a heavy period and most woman cant have days off work because of it!
God these lazy women have no clue how easy they have it. Not only do I have horrendous periods, I also suffer from PMDD before my period which can be absolutely debilitating and makes working very difficult but unfortunately life goes on and bills need to be paid so I put on my big girl pants and get the job done. They’d have a heart attack if any of them had to actually do a good full days graft.

Reactions: 13
She should think herself lucky. I've literally been hospitalised over mine. Mine were once so heavy I had to have a blood transfusion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she have her own things? Poppy does her flower beds every year and Alfie has started growing vegetables and suddenly she’s got her own little copycat flowerbed despite going to the garden centre once a week for the last 15 years and never actually buying any plants 😂

“The reality of being parents” who have a massive house, earn way more than the average family and “work” flexibly so can see as much of their kid as they like.. god it must be so tough for them I don’t know how they do it?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly influencers going on and on and on about postpartum fucks me off (and I say this as someone with a six month old!) They have a nine month old baby and are banging on about postpartum... the postpartum period is the three months after you have your baby, you don't spend the rest of your life in postpartum.
i have a 4 month old baby and I don’t think the word postpartum has went past my lips once since the day I gave birth 😂😂

Reactions: 18
How sad is it she needs to clarify it and puts it out there so publicly that still Alfie hasn’t felt the urge to get down on one knee. I’d feel sorry for her if she didn’t irritate me so much!

i have a 4 month old baby and I don’t think the word postpartum has went past my lips once since the day I gave birth 😂😂
Lol this! I’ve just given birth and literally wouldn’t even think to bang on about postpartum!! Zoe loves to cling to it as being pregnant became her whole personality. Being a mum just doesn’t give her the same attention.

Reactions: 10
Question for you since you like Gymshark
Are the bottoms vaguely see through?
Because so many workout leggings are see through and when gymshark reposted one of Zoe's photos it looked kind of like something I would not be comfortable wearing as bottoms because I would feel like everyone could see my pants.
It really depends on which range of gymshark leggings you go for. I like their thicker ones such as the camou, ombré, vital seamless etc. those are 100% squat proof for me.

Reactions: 2
How tragic to copy your boyfriend's sister and get the exact same nails. By the same nail tech. Jesus wept. All that money and she does tit like that 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wont carry on with the gardening the veg patch, for a start she doesn't even eat veg unless you can count the tomato puree on the dominos. She buys loads of plants but as we've seen she clearly doesn't water then enough as they all end up dying. Green fingered I think not!

Reactions: 14
I’ll never forget the time her mum bought her a mashed potato maker so she didn’t have to buy store bought mash. I doubt it’s ever been used.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can’t she have her own things? Poppy does her flower beds every year and Alfie has started growing vegetables and suddenly she’s got her own little copycat flowerbed despite going to the garden centre once a week for the last 15 years and never actually buying any plants 😂

“The reality of being parents” who have a massive house, earn way more than the average family and “work” flexibly so can see as much of their kid as they like.. god it must be so tough for them I don’t know how they do it?!?
They "work" as flexible and as little as a lot of those other influencers, yet we don't see them with Ottie that much (I know this could be for privacy reasons; not showing your child on camera all the time, but I don't think that's the real/full reason for Alfie and Zoe) but I'm just saying... I think it's weird, if I were a mum (sadly I'm not) I would be around my child a LOT. I work with (young) kids, so I know what they can be like.

Also, in that vlog Alfie uploaded where they talked about the "reality" of being parents, Zoe was on the phone the entire time they talked. And those supplements Alfie mentioned; I get why he's taking them with all the eating out and ordering food and stuff... that can't be healthy. And those supplements have like 20+ vitamins in them, which can be very unhealthy if you take too much of something.

Sorry for my little rambling here 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “post partum” an American term? Is the British equivalent “post natal” ? It really grinds my nuggets when she says it and I thinks that’s why

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.