Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find the comment now but I agree Pays name sounds like an MLM. I swear there is one with “Rue” in the title…

Reactions: 7
God that picture of them together is awful. Joe and Dianne look like they're actually in a relationship whereas Zoe and Aldo look like this year's latest married at first sight couple. I know she's probably recovering from giving birth dad bod but you can look like her body doesn't appall you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the average female height in the UK 5’5”? So being 5’4” she’s not exactly special?

Reactions: 9
You can see the frustration in Alfies face that he didn’t get the chance to touch a certain red haired dancer but has to touch zoe🤭View attachment 752517
And why is he always doing his weird „model face“
View attachment 752518
Why are both the girls doing the same thing with their legs? Just stand there, it doesn't make the photo any less instagrammable...

Also why does Horsey look like he would like to murder whoever is behind the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are both the girls doing the same thing with their legs? Just stand there, it doesn't make the photo any less instagrammable...

Also why does Horsey look like he would like to murder whoever is behind the camera?
Makes them look shorter so even more teeny tiny and petite like they like to look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Because he's desperate to get stood cuddling next to the love of his life but she's stood with her boyfriend Joe

• Haha
Because he's desperate to get stood cuddling next to the love of his life but she's stood with her boyfriend Joe
Of course. He looks like he wants to leave the planet!
Another thing I've just noticed - why does Zoe always laugh in photos? Dianne's just smiling, whereas Zoe looks as though something hilarious has happened.

Reactions: 15
Don’t give him ideas 🤦‍♀️
I just looked at a photo of Sugg and both Deyes. Is it me or do others feel there’s something rather strange about their behaviour? Normally it’s the Mum has the baby but his behaviour seems weird. he’s heading for a huge fall. That poor kid has no chance with these two. I don’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another thing I've just noticed - why does Zoe always laugh in photos? Dianne's just smiling, whereas Zoe looks as though something hilarious has happened.
Not for the first time I’ve thought Sugg and Deyes set up is not what they want us to see so who knows? Has she taken Tilly to her ailing grandad yet?

Reactions: 4
I always get the feeling Zoe thinks she's above Dianne and no doubt is laughing at her not with. Classic mean girl. Just wait till she starts mocking her daughter....oh!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well BFF Mark didn't visit Zoe yesterday he went on a trip somewhere. Oh dear has he lost interest now?
He might not be allowed to go and meet her yet, they seem like they would be quite strict on when people can meet her. Weird though, I would have thought Zoe would have wanted mark to see them by now.

Reactions: 5
He might not be allowed to go and meet her yet, they seem like they would be quite strict on when people can meet her. Weird though, I would have thought Zoe would have wanted mark to see them by now.
I don't think Mark will be in any rush to see the baby. He's a young guy and doesn't seem very interested in kids. He will do it occasionally for the views but I think he'll probably be sniffing around Joe now instead.

Reactions: 17
I don't think Mark will be in any rush to see the baby. He's a young guy and doesn't seem very interested in kids. He will do it occasionally for the views but I think he'll probably be sniffing around Joe now instead.
Mark is 30, isn’t he? For him and Zoe being the same age but with verrrry different personalities it’s weird that they’re such good friends (imo). I feel like the only things they have in common besides work is their love of garden centres and candles😂

Editing to say that I also bloody love a good candle and garden centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You wouldn’t know Zoe and Alfie were a couple to look at that photo - could their bodies be further apart while having arms round each other 🤣 he looks bored and I don’t get why zoe has knotted her GUCCI T-shirt that way!

Reactions: 20
She’s just had her. As exciting as sharing your kid with your friends and family is you still need an adjustment period.

Reactions: 4
Mark is 30, isn’t he? For him and Zoe being the same age but with verrrry different personalities it’s weird that they’re such good friends (imo). I feel like the only things they have in common besides work is their love of garden centres and candles😂

Editing to say that I also bloody love a good candle and garden centre.

Oh, is he?! I thought he was much younger than she was 😅 and yes, I wonder how genuine their friendship actually is. I still reckon he witches about her to his real circle of friends - he seems the type.

You wouldn’t know Zoe and Alfie were a couple to look at that photo - could their bodies be further apart while having arms round each other 🤣 he looks bored and I don’t get why zoe has knotted her GUCCI T-shirt that way!
All I was thinking was how a knot like that would ruin a T-Shirt. Especially a designer one that now looks like total slobby trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.