Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 750996

I wonder how Zoe feels about Alfies family referring to someone as 'teeny' and it not being about her... we all know she LOVES being the teeny tiny liddle one with teeny tiny body parts!

Also, is this a future self hoodie? Wasn't Joe wearing one the other day when he visited? I'm all for supporting family ventures but I just imagine Horsey refusing to let anyone through the doorway until they've changed into one...
He has them all wearing them. Wonder how much they get. To be honest, the most offensive thing I’ve seen and heard recently is J trying to sing. Methinks he’s struggling and can’t say I’m surprised. A funny world they inhabit.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe it.. She left her house with a newborn more times this week than she ever has 😂
I thought with her anxiety she would firstly prefer to stay at home with the baby. My aunt has bad anxiety and was scared for 3 months after birth to leave home because she feared that her child would get sick.
And isn’t it “normal” in the UK (like in Germany) to stay in bed and rest after birth for 2-3 weeks? In Germany it is called “weekbed” and it means that you stay in bed, rest and let your body heal.
I wish staying in bed for weeks was normal? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree. I like Margot, it’s an old fashioned name that’s become quite trendy again in the last few years thanks to Margot Robbie.
Trouble is ever since someone pointed out how similar Margot looks to Maggot I just can't under it 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like Jim and Sarah have decided not to show their baby’s face (so far) wondering if they got a magazine deal or if they’ve just decided. I’m glad Zoe didn’t do a magazine deal, I bet aldo was foaming at the mouth thinking about the money they missed out on

Reactions: 20
I agree with the person who wrote above that Zoe will for sure post ALOT more now Jim & Sarah have had their baby. Can just see it coming 😂.

also, £45 a hoodie?? that’s foul hahahaha

Reactions: 10
Well BFF Mark didn't visit Zoe yesterday he went on a trip somewhere. Oh dear has he lost interest now?

Reactions: 21
Well BFF Mark didn't visit Zoe yesterday he went on a trip somewhere. Oh dear has he lost interest now?
I can’t help but think that Mark has seen the writing on the wall as far as Zoe being a blogger etc. She’s obviously moving to doing less in the public eye (and will use Pay as an excuse) so for him, perhaps she’s no longer a way to get easy views.
I can’t imagine he would want to be around a baby either so I think they will drift apart now.

Reactions: 14
I can’t help but think that Mark has seen the writing on the wall as far as Zoe being a blogger etc. She’s obviously moving to doing less in the public eye (and will use Pay as an excuse) so for him, perhaps she’s no longer a way to get easy views.
I can’t imagine he would want to be around a baby either so I think they will drift apart now.
I actually think if Zoe was out of the public eye on her own channel. That would be more excuse for mark to vlog as the crazy fans would watch him just to see her.

Reactions: 7
You can see the frustration in Alfies face that he didn’t get the chance to touch a certain red haired dancer but has to touch zoe🤭
979DBBCE-AFF3-4E96-8B78-9A9754E13765.jpeg

And why is he always doing his weird „model face“
085A7087-2893-4F11-86C7-03FFD5E71D6C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it might just be the picture but dianne looks quite a bit smaller than zoe doesn't she
A quick Google also shows a couple of pictures where Zoe looks taller too. Which means pea sized Zoe might be lying about her height… but more realistically they’re probably the exact same height & different angles makes one taller than the other.

6BC41B5C-5960-4290-8C83-D628C27B186B.jpeg
4A0932C7-52CA-4EDA-B102-CA88586B8FF6.jpeg

Everyone on YouTube is boring. I'm watching Boris Johnson talk about NI hikes and screaming.

Alfie, go topless for bants on IG. Something, anything.

Damn, it's a sad day in hell but here I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can see the frustration in Alfies face that he didn’t get the chance to touch a certain red haired dancer but has to touch zoe🤭View attachment 752517
And why is he always doing his weird „model face“
View attachment 752518
Look at Alfie and Zoe… such a weird couple. And I’ve said it before… her bun of million strands of fake (most often unwashed) hair just looks vile. She looks rough 99.9% of the time. (I know she’s just had a baby, but this is her go-to look anyway.) Also, that gucci t-shirt she always wears is just a small example which demonstrates her insecure almost rich/ lack of elegance personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Zoe is about 5'4 isn't she, which is about average for a woman in the UK. Dianne is about 5'3 so she is slightly more teeny :sneaky:

Reactions: 15
A quick Google also shows a couple of pictures where Zoe looks taller too. Which means pea sized Zoe might be lying about her height… but more realistically they’re probably the exact same height & different angles makes one taller than the other.

View attachment 752579View attachment 752580
I’m smaller than Zoe, and before I googled her, I assumed we were the same height (and possibly weight) considering all the times she had said she’s tiny, only to find out she’s taller than me… not THAT tiny after all. 😅

Zoe is about 5'4 isn't she, which is about average for a woman in the UK. Dianne is about 5'3 so she is slightly more teeny :sneaky:
I mean… right?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.