Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s good to get out with a baby. Fresh air helps them sleep and it’s good to be out and about if you feel up-to it. Newborns can be pretty boring tbh and days can drag so getting out and about will help her mentally. She looks really happy in the photos today

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe it.. She left her house with a newborn more times this week than she ever has 😂
I thought with her anxiety she would firstly prefer to stay at home with the baby. My aunt has bad anxiety and was scared for 3 months after birth to leave home because she feared that her child would get sick.
And isn’t it “normal” in the UK (like in Germany) to stay in bed and rest after birth for 2-3 weeks? In Germany it is called “weekbed” and it means that you stay in bed, rest and let your body heal.
Having a baby for me helped my anxiety, don’t ask me why, I also never stayed in bed, the day after I had my baby I was out and about and every day after that, I had a very easy birth with my first and Zoe might be the same

Reactions: 13
Sounds quite old-fashioned to stay in bed for weeks after a birth.. if there isn't any major complications, it's good to slowly walk around and go out a bit. Not too much of exercising of course.
Well I don’t think there is something old fashioned about resting after giving birth.. 😂
It is just acknowledged here that giving birth is exhausting so a new mother should rest as and her family should support her. regardless of that it doesn’t really matter. I was just wondering how things are handled in the UK.

Reactions: 2
Her dress is a little see through and she’s wearing dark knickers again (what a surprise) but her tummy seems to be non-existent, how???
My baby belly was gone in about 3 days with my first but with my second it’s still there after a year 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Her dress is a little see through and she’s wearing dark knickers again (what a surprise) but her tummy seems to be non-existent, how???
Let’s face it, the size of her “bump” came from back arching and breathing out as much as possible. She didn’t have much to start with so it’s unsurprising she looks pretty slim already 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jims partner has just had their bambino, how long before Pay1 and Pay2 content?

Reactions: 12
How do we keep going back to personal anecdotes and about her iced chocolate or whatever its called. Sheesh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else hate the new dad 'everything has changed, my life's purpose is to care for this child' posts. Jim has done one, Alfie has done one. It just pisses me off I don't know why. It's like yes I know you love your baby, as does almost every parent, you aren't special. It feels like they are saying what they are supposed to say, proud dad posts fine but look how much I love my baby posts arent

Zoe looks terrified holding Pay and I think that's more normal. Honestly though I don't want her to do relatable mum content, there is enough relatable mum content in the world from rich, privileged women with partners who are always home. I'd rather she just poses in a pretty dress so I can pretend that's me when I've had a baby.

Reactions: 38
Does anyone else hate the new dad 'everything has changed, my life's purpose is to care for this child' posts. Jim has done one, Alfie has done one. It just pisses me off I don't know why. It's like yes I know you love your baby, as does almost every parent, you aren't special. It feels like they are saying what they are supposed to say, proud dad posts fine but look how much I love my baby posts arent

Zoe looks terrified holding Pay and I think that's more normal. Honestly though I don't want her to do relatable mum content, there is enough relatable mum content in the world from rich, privileged women with partners who are always home. I'd rather she just poses in a pretty dress so I can pretend that's me when I've had a baby.
No I agree those posts are annoying. It’s also like a tit in the face to people who don’t or can’t have kids. Does their life mean nothing or have no purpose?

I’m sorry what Zoe? You thought you wouldn’t be able to tell she’d been for a tit?

how did she think every other parent knew when their kids needed their nappy changed?

17B4FF23-0A9D-4207-AD00-D9D6DC944AD2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I really like the name Jim and Sarah gave their daughter. Now Ottilie Rue Deyes sounds even worse to my ears.

Reactions: 16
I really like the name Jim and Sarah gave their daughter. Now Ottilie Rue Deyes sounds even worse to my ears.
I agree. I like Margot, it’s an old fashioned name that’s become quite trendy again in the last few years thanks to Margot Robbie.

Reactions: 14
No I agree those posts are annoying. It’s also like a tit in the face to people who don’t or can’t have kids. Does their life mean nothing or have no purpose?

I’m sorry what Zoe? You thought you wouldn’t be able to tell she’d been for a tit?

how did she think every other parent knew when their kids needed their nappy changed?

View attachment 751880
Why is she pointing out the baby pooping and peeing in the first place? What a weird thing to comment on

Reactions: 18

Exactly this. She can’t post relatable mum content because she’s not one. She a millionaire middle class mum. She’s privileged and she can acknowledge and use that in a way that doesn’t come across as snobby. Most partners only get a couple weeks off before heading back to work, that would be Alfie next week if he had a normal 9-5, leaving Zoe alone all day to care for her baby.

Reactions: 20
Why is she pointing out the baby pooping and peeing in the first place? What a weird thing to comment on
Because it's #relatablehaha

I agree, yes it's odd and she has been talking about her daughter like she talks about the dog.

Reactions: 15
why are the only posts where she’s trying to be #relatable about pee and poop, it’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.