Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is treating her daughter like she treats Nala. She posts when Nala shits on her etc so of course shes going to do it with her human baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210908-001849_Instagram.jpg

I wonder how Zoe feels about Alfies family referring to someone as 'teeny' and it not being about her... we all know she LOVES being the teeny tiny liddle one with teeny tiny body parts!

Also, is this a future self hoodie? Wasn't Joe wearing one the other day when he visited? I'm all for supporting family ventures but I just imagine Horsey refusing to let anyone through the doorway until they've changed into one...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The post about pay peeing through her clothes is such a random update seen as she hasn’t been posting much/at all

Reactions: 33
she is so bleeping gross!! Doesn’t wash her hair, nasty ass diet, let’s poor Nala leave her anal juice everywhere, they eat overflowing beans/other messy food in bed, doesn’t seem to open windows to let fresh air in (could be wrong about that one though), posts pictures of her daughters soggy diaper... ew omg. I bet their house smells RANK

Hey! I’m a well known member now yay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OT but this thread is killing me cos i absolutely fkn love iced hot choc hahahaha 😭😭😭😹😹😹 cold milk and choc powder just hits the spot for me once in a while
choc milkshake is way too sweet and thick imo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What always confuses me the most though are those naive choices (I know people already talked about it, but I just have to way it again 🤣) why would you choose to buy a tesla (nothing against that if you have the money thats very cool do it!) but with WHITE SEATS when you know You’re gonna have a newborn/ kids soon who doesn‘t care about clean seats they just want to ne messy, wear dirty shoes or put their sticky chocolaty fingers everywhere as kids just do 🤧😂 or this NEW white polstered couch…. WTF is with that?! 😅Of course it is beautiful (well at least for me) but should you not do practical choices in the First few years when you have kids? At least that‘s what I would do! But maybe it is just Not a Problem at all if you can always solve problems with money, when money is just Not a factor to you ?🙈 urgh🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something positive from me for once, I do like how Zoe hasn’t really been showing the babies face in most of her posts. I wonder if she will keep this going however

Reactions: 10
The post about pay peeing through her clothes is such a random update seen as she hasn’t been posting much/at all
Yeah of all the things she could post but hasn’t…. Why chose that one?! Seems so strange! It is a bit zoe mean girls vibe laughing at other peoples misfortune type thing, but it is her daughter so I hope it’s not!!

Reactions: 14
If shes bothered about a bit of wee on her top wait until Pay gets poo, chocolate & pen etc on the white sofas #stupidchoiceofcolour

Reactions: 14
What always confuses me the most though are those naive choices (I know people already talked about it, but I just have to way it again 🤣) why would you choose to buy a tesla (nothing against that if you have the money thats very cool do it!) but with WHITE SEATS when you know You’re gonna have a newborn/ kids soon who doesn‘t care about clean seats they just want to ne messy, wear dirty shoes or put their sticky chocolaty fingers everywhere as kids just do 🤧😂 or this NEW white polstered couch…. WTF is with that?! 😅Of course it is beautiful (well at least for me) but should you not do practical choices in the First few years when you have kids? At least that‘s what I would do! But maybe it is just Not a Problem at all if you can always solve problems with money, when money is just Not a factor to you ?🙈 urgh🙈
I agree. Would’ve kept old furniture/decor and decorated when she was a bit older and would be less destructive/messy (could be the wrong wording but my mind went blank!)

Reactions: 5
I agree. Would’ve kept old furniture/decor and decorated when she was a bit older and would be less destructive/messy (could be the wrong wording but my mind went blank!)
That’s what anyone with that amount of money but is smart with it would do. But Zoella will take insta worth over practicality any day!

Reactions: 6
but it all comes back to the fact that they were both acting like their lives would be ending after the baby came and they’d never be able to do anything again.

They just kept saying they had so much they wanted to do before the baby came like the baby was going to judge them for having cream sofas not greys ones. Nothing they did like the basement or the sofas was really important to the fact the baby was coming & didn’t suddenly need to be done before she arrived. It could be done at literally anytime and would make no difference to them.

Reactions: 8
but it all comes back to the fact that they were both acting like their lives would be ending after the baby came and they’d never be able to do anything again.

They just kept saying they had so much they wanted to do before the baby came like the baby was going to judge them for having cream sofas not greys ones. Nothing they did like the basement or the sofas was really important to the fact the baby was coming & didn’t suddenly need to be done before she arrived. It could be done at literally anytime and would make no difference to them.
I didn't see the rush to get all that done Im sure Holy could have arranged for it to be done after the baby had arrived. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OT but this thread is killing me cos i absolutely fkn love iced hot choc hahahaha 😭😭😭😹😹😹 cold milk and choc powder just hits the spot for me once in a while
choc milkshake is way too sweet and thick imo
Same! Iced chocolates have been around in cafes in Australia for at least ten years (my preteen, pre coffee order of choice). It's not a chocolate milkshake. I think the way she does it is as a chocolate frappe? Which is still awesome, by the way. The Iced Chocolates in cafes here are chocolate syrup poured all around the glass, then the glass is filled with ice, cold milk, whipped cream and cocoa powder. I can't support the iced chocolate hate 😂

Reactions: 20
I find that post about the baby's nappy leaking so strange. When my two babies were newborns they were literally having nappy blowouts daily, it was the norm, you just changed them and carried on with the day. Why did she need to document it?

Reactions: 12

Perhaps it was boredom decorating? She has nothing else to do with her time clearly, and they have the money to pay people to do everything.

There have been a few comments wondering if she would give up YouTube, and I was thinking about it randomly - if she did, I reckon she would lose a lot of income and she is used to a luxurious lifestyle. I reckon she will drag it out as long as possible even if it’s one video every few months. Sorry if that topic was done and dusted.

Do you think she will mingle with the mothers of Primrose, Thisbe and Cressida? She can't be house bound forever.

• Haha
I know talking about what babies are wearing isn’t that exciting.. but I’m just gonna add all the Aussie parents or carers know that Bonds Zippy Wondersuits and leggings are where it’s at, and truly a gift from the nappy gods above 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
wow she gave birth?? I was totally clueless when did it happen??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.